Search results for query: *

1. Kulgrinda Košmarjus

Fix everything listed below already FFS!

And you really expect me to believe your "fair and square" x1 leveling? You managed to max out 8 skills in 2-3 weeks? You were group/army scout and quartermaster at same time? Didn't have enough time to be a Surgeon as well?
    6.82m gold I believe you earned fairly in 2-3 weeks also with x1 native multiplier?
    You, sir, definitely using mods and playing with at least x100 multiplier for exp and gold. Due to leveling is non linear in this game so it would've taken you 5 years of real life (just a little bit exaggerating here) to get to level 37 and max out 8 skills.
    And you've spent at least 11 focus points. In native you can get 1 focus point every 4 levels. So you must be level 44 at least. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    Well I think you're just bad at the game.
  2. Kulgrinda Košmarjus

Fix everything listed below already FFS!

Oh my. 1 year in alpha and we still missed these obvious things? Thank you vym for an in depth and unbiased roadmap.
  3. Kulgrinda Košmarjus

SP Native Religions

*COUGH*internal*COUGH*
  4. Kulgrinda Košmarjus

I'm genuinely curious.... why is it so difficult to get troops going up ladders and siege towers correctly?

I think I'm at the point to slowly accept that my dream is just a hyped up piece of lies, and I'll never get my layered castles.
  5. Kulgrinda Košmarjus

Patch Notes e1.5.8

OK.. I don't know how you guys push your updates onto live, but something is off since we're seeing bugs (a plethora of server crashes and the ear rape which is on the verge of damaging eardrums - think about the lawsuits) that were fixed before.
  6. Kulgrinda Košmarjus

LOUD noise during MP battles

Actually its a new feature. Next patch there will be voip, so the noise is an audible simulation of how the avaerage Mount & Blade player will rage/be toxic using their mic.
    It will be mutable though
  7. Kulgrinda Košmarjus

Statement Regarding Plans For MP Vol.5

are also working n
    Warriors of Calradia,
    Welcome back for a new update on what we have planned for the upcoming months. First and foremost, we are working on the stability of our game servers. We are aware of the current issues and we already fixed some of the problems. Fixing the server issues is our top priority. We have many new features almost completed and ready to be experienced by you all:
    • In-game Voice Chat is in the final testing stage and will be going live very soon.
    • Duel Mode is in the final polishing stage and will be going live very soon.
    • Observer Mode is in the final testing stage and will be going live very soon.
    • Sound Occlusion is nearly done and will be featured on the next beta.
    • Many MP HUD and Lobby UI improvements have been finished.
    • Improvements on the Reporting Tools have been finished, including Kick Player and Mute All functions.
    • First part of the Level Progression system is nearly done, it will, later on, tie in with the Customization System.
    • Lots of new badges have been added.
    • Work on new Siege maps is almost complete and work is in progress on new Skirmish maps.
    • Fixes and Improvements on current maps are being made.
    • Improvements to Matchmaking Experience.

We are also working non-stop on improving and balancing the game following player feedback. We have been sending more frequent balance patches straight to live servers as promised and more will follow.
    Current issues we are working on that are in various stages of development:

Combat
    • Knockdown/Get up and Dismount/Get up animation improvements
    • Certain swing related inconsistencies
    • Adding recovery delay to missed kicks
    • Crossbows being too accurate and too effective in close range.
    Skirmish Mode
    • Cavalry being too impactful
    • Infantry being less impactful
    Captain Mode
    • Separation of some Perks and some Troop Stats for Captain Mode
    • Ranged AI not being effective enough
    • Cavalry AI not being effective enough
    • AI abuses by player Captains
    Siege and TDM
    • Increasing the cost of Cavalry units.
    Other features that are in progress and are expected to arrive further down the road:
    • Customization System which allows the players to unlock new pieces of armor by playing and customize their characters.
    • Ranked Mode with Ranked Matches and player skill ranks.
    • Battle Mode. A single-life per round game mode.
    f*** yes. finally.

now one question from me:

two handed menavlions seem to deal an overwhelming amount of damage, despite having a really slow animation. do you plan on toning down the damage or speeding up the animation to match delivered damage? currently it barely looks like that thing swings, yet it does over 100 dmg.

EDIT: it has been asked before. since voice chat will not be heard by the enemies (which is a bad decision IMO, as how am I supposed to taunt them?!), could we get the good old Q button to deliver WARBAND taunts ("THATS A NICE HEAD YOU HAVE ON YOUR SHOULDERS", "LESS TALKING MORE RAIDING" and others)? It's most certainly a very FUN way of interacting with the enemy team, something that is currently missing.
  8. Kulgrinda Košmarjus

Loot from battles need some kind of rework

The loot that we get from battle is terrible and very frustrating. It doesn't seem to matter how high the enemy troop level is or how many of them there are, the stuff that we get after is totally crap. If there is any high tier equipment in there its broken in some way making it useless. I know this isn't looter RPG like Diablo, but I get the same feeling here as any other RPG's that have loot where you keep farming and you never get anything good. If the level of rewards is going to be this low going forward might as well just get rid of loot completely and just give resources or money like some other threads have said.
    My two cents: I agree loot value/amount should be higher, however I suggest implementing a culture/party based moral system to prevent money printing in the endgame:
    1. A bandit/raider/mercenary party will loot, based on their roguery skill. No morale penalty.
    2. Lords/player playing as vassal can choose to loot, but will lose morale as penalty for doing so. Explained by robbing the dead.
    Additionally vlandians could be the most civilized and not loot at all, while khuzaits being the most savage ones would almost always loot and get no morale penalty.
    Also a player should be able to loot prisoners too, to get all their gear in exchange for morale/renown loss.
  9. Kulgrinda Košmarjus

Mexxico, I'd value and appreciate your opinion on implementing Casus Belli in Bannerlord

You guys are being naive. "We're stronger", "enemy is weak", "we can expand" are not casus belli. It's a result of npc power calculation, whereas what the player base wants is - clan stole daughter, villagers stole cattle and got massacred, merchants attacked, lord was insulted, lord lost a game of dice - kind of casus belli. Something a player can help provoke, or avert.
  10. Kulgrinda Košmarjus

Smithing is broken

10000.png

no words needed really.....

well........in fact I have words to say, I'm not against the fact that one "miraculous" craft can give you a super expensive item and + 20 in smithing, so please Taleworlds if you fix this, don't put a cap to make this impossible, just make it impossible to do it on command...

+ i have something else to say about smithing
    the stamina bar is a bad idea to me because it encourages sleeping in towns for weeks checking your stamina bar, sleeping again, which is VERY boring, instead make the player move and fight to gather smithing resources and make them harder to find!
    SOON™
  11. Kulgrinda Košmarjus

Wars too scripted

There will be a new patch for beta soon. It will not include these changes but two next patch / update will include them.

This post was about scripted wars by the way (however it is not the case, there is no scripted wars in game). There will be no update about war / peace systems, they are not scripted. These developments will be only for weakened factions to resist more on map and to make more comebacks and slow down snowballing by doing better money / influence management and making better decisions.
    @mexxico what about casus belli?
  12. Kulgrinda Košmarjus

What's the One Thing Now that would Reignite Your Passion and Interest in the Game?

Call me shallow, but for me, it's adding scenes right now.... that and adding many more RPG elements into the game. At least to the same level and extent that warband and V. conquest had them.

What about you?
    I'm shallow. Nudity mod. Or smithing price fixes. Maybe a battle MP mode.
  13. Kulgrinda Košmarjus

Wars too scripted

This is not about single player campaign at all but the game to its core without it. Or did i get you wrong ? :smile: Oh yeah would be cool if such feature would come to play. Like in warband when someone wants you to provoke another faction under the kings nose due to that mission
    Yeah but even that mission is essentially a script that launches a war once mission is complete. My suggestion is more of a mix of what we have now with the lord voting and certain conditions, AND a genuine reason to go to war. And it can't be 'i want more lands/castles', but something deeper, like an aserai lord stealing a vlandian lords daughter kind of thing. I honestly expect TW to have this under upcoming features.
  14. Kulgrinda Košmarjus

Wars too scripted

So after many campaigns during my 1.4k hours playing this game ive now came to the conclusion that the wars are for the most part scripted.
    As i went back to playing as Sturgians right now ive noticed as always that both Battania and Vladians (now with an short war with Khuzaits after some patching) are going in to war with you as they massacre your western side straight from the start. It didnt take them many days to take over those cities.
    Its np for me having this kind of action if the ai now should have choosen that way. The only thing that is not alright is that the game feels so scripted and almost same stuff happen all the time. No matter which country youre with usually the same wars breaks out along with some small diversities here and there. Please correct me if i might have seen this wrong but most of my play thrus which is a lot from all sides usually looks the same. I wanted to be sure before i went out with this statement since ive seen some small diversities here and there but still it usually looks the same depending on which faction you join since the pressure is on towards that one instead. -But i could also remember some things wrong to, so i put some reservation for gaps in my memory bank :wink:-

JJiyWBr.png
    BL Kingdoms should require a casus belli to go to war against another kingdom or face a significant relationship drop from other kingdoms.
    Could be a lord raiding some village, someone insulting someone, kidnapping a daughter etc. The unending baseless wars based on just how weak your opponent is is just absurd. Cardia should have rules. This area needs to be deeper, not as deep as CK3 obviously, but much more reasoned than what we have now.
  15. Kulgrinda Košmarjus

I want my money back

Google how to do mobile tether. But this is to test my theory only.
  16. Kulgrinda Košmarjus

Smithing breaks the game

Well they're focused on other things right now. I bet Callum is making a normal best out of 5 1 respawn battle mode to replace that skirmish flag capture thing.
  17. Kulgrinda Košmarjus

can tw please communicate more?

I'm not sure we will have team damage in TDM. Reflective damage might be a possibility though, but that's up to the MP team to decide.

I'm also not sure if this horse glitch is a known issue or not. Have you made a report about this in the tech support section? If so, then I'm sure the devs are aware of it and working on a solution. There is a hotfix coming that does fix a couple of MP crashes but I'm not sure if they are related to this specific bug.

And we still aim to hit that full release around a year after the EA release, but we will delay it if it isn't ready by that point.

Would you prefer that I lie to you and make dates up?
    Hey! Rabbit is sad. You deliberately ignored the question about the Battle mode which is the core of any MB game.
  18. Kulgrinda Košmarjus

I want my money back

It sounds like your router is blocking certain traffic on certain times. Tether through mobile see if that changes anything.
Back
Top Bottom