Search results for query: *

• Users: Bad Idea
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Bad Idea

Source Code download

So for all who are interested, here's the MS code. You have my permission to use it however you like. https://www.dropbox.com/s/jn8pvqj01me06a3/DemonSource22%20%28current%200.9%29.rar?dl=0
  2. Bad Idea

0.8 changelog

Major problem fixed, no more runtime errors for some players 30 New enemies added Decapitation and gore effects Nightwatch Faction -Inquisitor -Rider -Executioner Chaos Faction -Ringleader -Chaos Lord Swords overhauled, Rapiers and Sabers added Javelins have a melee mode Admin controls to...
  3. Bad Idea

Screenshots

Admin does what admin wants
  4. Bad Idea

My plans for 0.9 / suggestions / discussion

Following the apocalypse theme of demon mod's previous updates, 0.9 will be the 3rd in a series of megapatches, themed after war. It will be featuring some new classes, maps and starting wave enemies into the game as well as game play balance for some of the newer features. Veteran and Elite...
  5. Bad Idea

Crazy Suggestions Thread

Maybe you have ideas for a new faction, or invader? Then this thread is for you! Any suggestions for future stuff goes here, no matter how ridiculous or impossible it sounds. Go crazy  :mrgreen:
  6. Bad Idea

MP Musket Era Fantasy Blood Knights (RELEASED MOD)

Crosses over blood knight abilities from my WFAS Demons mod. Adds vampire healing and immortality to an otherwise normal game of Napaleonic Wars. Real quick mini mod i made in an hour, it's really just for fun. Skeleton model by Barf. Recolored red for this mod. Download here...
  7. Bad Idea

OSP mount and musket style multiplayer spawn

Some raw code from my NOVA mod. Below is a mission template nova_clan_equipment = ( #decide what equipment the troops get   ti_on_agent_spawn, 0, 0, [],   [     (store_trigger_param_1, ":agent"),     #(agent_get_troop_id, ":agent", ":troop"),     (agent_get_item_slot,":item",":agent",5),    ...
  8. Bad Idea

MP Fantasy NOVA (DEAD PROJECT)

NOVA Current version for WFAS only. Warband port may be in the future Download Nexus: http://mountandblade.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=3575 Inspired by the existing line battle mods like Mount and Musket, Secession, and others, but it's more than...
  9. Bad Idea

Demon Mod (Download and original thread) (new 0.9 patch)

The One and Only WFAS Demon Mod Download Link Version 0.9 ModDB http://www.moddb.com/mods/wfas-demons/downloads Team -Bad Idea (Myself) -Slawtering (Testing and model contribution) -Goliathos -not on MnB forums (Texturer) -Naresh (testing) -RH7Y (testing) -Ripster not on MnB forums ...
  10. Bad Idea

porting items from oblivion or fallout

It's been done plenty of times. Can anyone tell me how the porting process works? :mrgreen:
  11. Bad Idea

STEAMPUNK

Kinda of a crazy idea... Who wants a steampunk mod?
  12. Bad Idea

Co-op modder's thread

To all you WFAS modders out there and soon-to-be: here's a thread dedicated to modding WFAS co-op!! Share your tips and cool findings to help expand the community's knowledge of Co-op script This is a thread to help us all discover more about the complicated aspects of co-op. Making everyone's...
  13. Bad Idea

SP Native Modern Divisions Mod

I decided to try rebuilding the factions in Native from the ground up, with bigger troop trees, guns, grenades, magic and SnD's Polished Native!! Here is what I have in mind for the new factions Nords Assassins (Vaegirs) Crusaders (Swadians) Magicians (Khergits) Keepers (Rhodoks) Sun...
  14. Bad Idea

Arrows of Doom

I've been wondering if it's possible to create arrows that will multiply themselves upon leaving the bow.
Back
Top Bottom