Search results for query: *

1. Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Too much console that KC...
  2. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

wildyracing said:
    Congrats for the news versions and your author's hard work!

Any plans to make "random events" optionally disabled? Yes, that kind where you pick mushrooms in the middle of the sea and it lowers your stats permanently. Again?

Thanks in advance for answering, anyone?!
  3. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Congrats for the news versions and your author's hard work!

Any plans to make "random events" optionally disabled? Yes, that kind where you pick mushrooms in the middle of the sea and it lowers your stats permanently. Again?
  4. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

It would've been a lot better for Bannerlord gameplay if riders struck by another horse actually crumble too!

In Warband, the hitting horse stopped as in invisible wall. The hitted horse didn't notice anything.

In Bannerlord, the hitting horse is staggered. The hitted horse didn't notice anything still, which in my opinion is a BIG waste.

If anyone doesn't understand what I refer to, I will provide a link based on latest gameplay from Taleworlds (horse archer). I really hope the devs will fix this and make hitted horse also react to the impact, just as in real life.
  5. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

It is about time already!

They aimed for 2016 release, and this was said officially. 2017 has to be the end of the waiting, period.

Of course, everyone will be happy if TaleWorlds release Bannerlord in July or August. We all know that patches will follow as usual, probably a lot of them. Patches can extend into 2018.
    With some minor exceptions, until now, TaleWorlds games were all playable right at release, even if bugged. Patches just made them better, eventually.

So, TaleWorlds, just release the game already and finish/balance/fix it on-the-go.
  6. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Pfff, if they delay Bannerlord even more, it will be obsolete on its release.

M&B was a great game with ugly graphics and repeatable bugs plus annoying "NPC>player". But still it is one of the best games ever made. But it only happens once.

They can't afford to stall Bannerlord much longer... I won't buy it in 2018 and I'm sure other people think the same.
  7. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

EyeballLancer said:
    Varrak said:
    You are right. I am kinda sick of government's touch on Taleworlds.

Yeah, the Turkish government is too poor to keep all those refugees alive, but its got plenty of cash to make video games. This culture is everywhere though and more so in other countries. Rich people entertainment is so much more valued than saving the lives of poor people.

Let's name things with their real names - they are not "refugees", at least not most of them. They are illegal immigrants.
  8. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Kehlian said:
    Yeah do we have any dates about this mail ?

tbh I don't really mind DRMs. But I'd feel better if the devs were a bit more trustful... We all know that DRMs only affect legit buyers, while people who used crack aren't even bothered by it.

Agree with the second part - Digital RESTRICTION Management only hurts actual customers who paid their game! For pirates - YOhoho, Denuvo or not, it will be cracked and the game will be played for free. Maybe someone will like it and pay it after that, it happens sometimes. I am against any form of DRM and glory CD Projekt RED for their humble approach.

The point is that instead of implementing anti-gamer measures in Bannerlord, Taleworlds would be better focusing on actually finishing their game. Just my 2 cents.
  9. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Adorno said:
    joei160. said:
    ... not to make what they did with Viking Conquest...
    That wasn't Taleworlds. It was all our mistake  :oops:
    It has been fixed though, so take it for a spin again once you get a chance  :smile:

You deserve respect for your honesty, not much devs like you in the world lately.. :smile:
  10. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

shar_N said:
    0GQ0gux.jpg

What did he mean by this?

Hidden sexual orientation, maybe  :twisted:

Frankly, can't think of any other reason for him to joke with himself with that.  :smile:
  11. Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Yngvald said:
    HoJu said:
    It's funny that the protagonist is supposed to be a blacksmith and he will be able to do alchemy but not actual smithing.

Just on the face of it a rather complex for being "just" a mini game. Would've loved it, but rather no feature than a badly implemented one that takes energy from much more important things gameplay wise.

Same with the horse AI. Was really looking forward to it.
    Pollarms will be interesting to see implemented.

Yes, but when I gave them my hard earned money in Kickstarter (February 2014), they promised a lot of things... No excuses accepted anymore; a smith who knows how to make potions but can not do smithing?! ***** please - is this real? Seriously?
  12. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

The_Hussar said:
    So if there's Byzantium we need to include one of its long lasting enemies - Bulgaria  :twisted:  That would be a good mod. I hope some day there would be a 1257AD style mod for Bannerlord.

Agree! :smile:
  13. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

joei160. said:
    Cpt. Nemo said:
    Eh, Egypt was very Greek at the time anyway. They fought with pikes, and the area was known as Ptolemiac Egypt.

Yep. The Ptolemiacs were a dinasty that started with one of Alexander's generals. This guy, Ptolomeus, became king of an "helenized" Egypt by the II CE b.C. Alexandria -a city built by Greeks- was it's capital city, if I'm not wrong.

Let's hope for a Byzantium in Bannerlord. I love when games represent this forgotten glorious empire. I still call Constantinople instead of Istambul. Sorry for that, turkish Taleworlds developers.  :twisted: :fruity:

I sometimes call the city Tsarigrad, which literally means "City of Emperors" in Bulgarian and most other Slavic languages.
  14. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

stevehoos said:
    Odenar said:
    stevehoos said:
    1. They don't have any idea when the game will be ready and it could be as late as spring/early summer 2017.

That's probably an optimistic estimate. Unless you're just talking about the beta.

Yes any form of public release.

In my opinion Bannerlord will be officialy ready and playable around Christmas 2017. Yes, probably they will do the beta, but this won't be a finished game, especially when considering how Taleworlds games usually are full of bugs at the official release, which could be September 2017. At least two or three months after that expect a lot of patching. Just my 2 cents.
  15. Civilization VI

rejenorst said:
    Never really got into CIV5. Will give this a go and see if its more enjoyable.

Never really got in Civ 6. I gave it a try and didn't like it, especially the new interface - font and icons too little, too hard to read and track. Also, I don't like the new graphics at all - it looks like a mobile/online game, childish and cartoonish. My eyes hurt of these colorful textures and the resourses and terrain isn't clearly recognizable instead of how it was in Civ 5. Of course, gameplay wise the new Civ has some advantages and good new features, but as a whole presentation Civ 5 is the best in the series for me.
  16. Civilization VI

Austupaio said:
    What if I told you murder isn't a crime in some countries?

Which are those, it wil be curious to know?

You equalize piracy with murder....  :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
  17. Civilization VI

K-64 said:
    Although a lot of that type of site are legitimately criminals though. I seem to recall hearing about some quirk of Paypal some would exploit to get free keys, or in the worst case, getting keys at the expense of the developer.

What if I told you that piracy for non-commercial purposes (e.g. self needs) isn't a crime in many countries?
  18. Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Austupaio said:
    They can't be blamed for someone not familiar with his country's laws.
    Yeah, they can.

No, they can't.

If there is a disclaimer accompanying the shipping of sword, NOBODY can blame them.
    With that cautious mentality, people don't reach heights, neither they do proper things.
  19. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Vraelomon said:
    Can we all just agree that Bannerlord needs a realistic but fun amount of arrows and then move the rest of this discussioin to the Sage's Guild?

Yes, too much arrows in the demo... Kind of ruined my immersion. Definitely needs lowering the amounts.
  20. Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Sharp swords are illegal in some countries.

Yes, they are. And in most countries they are not. So, common sense dictates that you ship sharp swords where you are allowed to do, and don't ship where you aren't allowed. And the responsibility for checking the local laws stays with customers/buyers, not with Warhorse. They can't be blamed for someone not familiar with his country's laws.

But they chose the easy way out and that is irritating! You can't put all people and all countries at the same plate, because someone somewhere can't possess a real sword. Shame...

I agree with fellow forumites on Kickstarter dates, and not only - we really can't believe these pre-mature release date announcements. Not anymore, not when 99% of game studios fail to keep their promises.
    That's why I like Taleworlds - people hold the line until very last moment, until they are ready with their game, and the boom - 1 or 2 months before the date they announce the actual release and despite some bugs, they deliver what they promised.

I agree with Kalarhan, for $200 you can get decent functional blade.
Back
Top Bottom