Search results for query: *

• Users: Lucke189
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Application and software development!

Hey Taleworlds!  :D Thought it would be fun to start a thread about software development and mobile apps in particular! Does anyone here develop applications for either iOS or Android? If you do, please show off your work! It's always interesting to see what others have done and perhaps...
  2. OSP Modern 3D Art WW1 weapons, scrips, sounds etc. (Updated)

Hey people. As I don't have the time or interest any more to finish my mod Into The Trenches, I'll let it join the happy group of unfinished mods and release what I still have left as an open source package for all of you to use. You know the drill - This isn't a mod, but a mod resource for mod...
  3. How many misses this theme?

I just stumbled across this old trailer for Mount&Blade, and I realised how much I've missed this theme. When did this song disappear? It seems to be gone in my Mount&Blade 1.011 and it's certainly not in Warband. Click here to listen This theme was Mount&Blade for me. Anyone else who kind of...
  4. Skyboxes and Terrain Borders

Hey, I'm making a mod and have changed the original skyboxes with a horizon of land. The problem is that it, of course, stays the same color, no matter what the scene looks like. For example, my horizon is green, but Saranid scenes also use skybox_cloud1, or w/e it's called and then everything...
  5. [B] Realistic Colors 1.22 Released + Taller Grass

While waiting for some expert to create an excellent graphical mod for Warband I decided to take matters in my own hands and do some work on the Native textures. Download here: Version 1.22 What is this? This is a graphical mod that's compatible with Native in both multiplayer and...
  6. Conquest!

Hey. I'm making a WW1 mod for multiplayer and the game mode Conquest would fit perfectly. Although, what I don't know is if you can have more flags than two in native Conquest? Because I've heard that you can, but I can't manage to do it. I've figured out that Flag 1 is in Entry Point 64 and...
  7. MP Modern [WB] Into the trenches - DEAD - OSP Released.

This mod is unfortunately dead. An Open Source Package has been released with some of the content. Link to OSP. The First World War has come to Warband. My thought behind this mod is for it to be a multiplayer mod, players vs players. I think World War One will be fitting because back then...
  8. Animation problem.

Hi, I've made a new rifle animation as seen below, the problem is that when I press X to use it as melee, a problem occurs. This is because my rifle mesh is rotated in a wrong way because of my new animation. I thought I could change this by changing the mesh in lee_enfield_alt to another...
  9. B Tutorial 2D Texturing

SNAP! I accidentally posted this tutorial I'm writing at the moment. Just nevermind it and come back in a few hours when its hopefully done. SNAP! I accidentally posted this tutorial I'm writing at the moment. Just nevermind it and come back in a few hours when its hopefully done. SNAP! I...
  10. B Tutorial 3D The importance of hard edges

Hard edges is a tool in Wings 3D which many new users don't know about. It is, however essential in model making and therefore I think everyone should learn about it. What you do with it is choosing which edges of your model you want to be sharp. Good examples of places were you want a sharp...
  11. [BUG] FPS drop in Lords hall

First, it looks like the bug site is down for some reason, so I'll post it here before I forget it. When entering the Lords hall in Reindi Castle i got a sudden FPS drop from my steady 60-100fps to 17fps. The thing was that the low FPS continued even after I had left the castle (the lord...
  12. Acf_parallels_for_look_slope

Hey people. When making custom animations there is one thing that I haven't managed to do yet. Make the new animation able to look up and down. I've heard that acf_parallels_for_look_slope is used to control it. But how exactly do I get it to work. Today I read through this thread and...
  13. View in inventory

Hi, I've made a custom animation which looks like this: However, in the inventory it looks like this: And that's not good. From what I can see it's viewed from behind, which makes it hard to see what the snap that item's looking like. I think that different kinds of items are shows from...
  14. [0.640] Much lower frame rate.

Am I the only one who's frame rate has been cut in half with this new patch? Seems to be on every map as well, so I would say that it's not because of the new interior in Castle 3. I just want to make sure before we post it in the bug section. I used to have around 60FPS, now it's under 30FPS.
  15. Wings 3D. Lag, latency.

Cheers. I have modelled a bit with Wings 3D before. I usually modell in different periods of time, like a month and then I (for some reason) quit modelling, just to bring it up again after a couple of months. Anyway, the last time i modelled more active was last summer holiday. I have done some...
Back
Top Bottom