Search results for query: *

1. Zippy174

Kingdom Treasury

Don't you dare say try hiring one because when I try hire new chancellors I get told I have no money in my treasury
  2. Zippy174

Kingdom Treasury

How?
  3. Zippy174

Kingdom Treasury

I don't have a treasurer
  4. Zippy174

Kingdom Treasury

Thats not very helpful. Is there a way to add money from your wallet to the treasury?
  5. Zippy174

Kingdom Treasury

MY treasury has like 6k in it so I can do just about nothing in regards to kingdom management. How do you add money to your treasury? I can't figure it out for the life of me.
  6. Zippy174

[Warband][M] The Wild Wind - Old west roleplaying (patch released!) [Old Thread]

Im almost as exited about this release as I am about skyrim!!! this is going to be sooo fantastic!!!  :mrgreen:
  7. Zippy174

[Warband][M] The Wild Wind - Old west roleplaying (patch released!) [Old Thread]

TrinityArse said:
    I like the carriage idea. It'd be fun to ride around on carriages with a posse of four to five shooters.

And the pipe would be a great implementation. I'm planning on a fancy character, so the pipe would complete his noble-looking attire.

Same here but I still prefer the cigar, cigars and fancy clothes always make you chracter look a little more... badass
  8. Zippy174

This is a red dead redemption video but the music, "that isnt from red dead redemption" would be great to add to the mod, I think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSkexsxH9Qw

Zippy.
  9. Zippy174

Coristan said:
    So, New Brussels's already got a Smith, a banker... what else?

They also have a fur trader and a sherif + deputies
  10. Zippy174

I have a feeling that someone is gunna end up creating some great machinima videos with the mod, cant wait for release :grin:
  11. Zippy174

Matthieu said:
    Zippy174 said:
    I do tend to love things that are red, red hair, red shoe lases, red pen, red eraser, I love Fernandez Cherry, strawberry's, cherry's, Tomato's and everything red! all because of my hair colour :3, ok, no more red talk, back to talking about the mod.

Fixed.

Btw, its not that i love **** just because i got brown hair, Right?

no its not, do you like.... never mind thats racist, do you like.... never mind thats also racist, do you like.... ffs thats racist too, nvm
  12. Zippy174

yeah this is getting far too off topic, please release more photo's, maybe some in-game? please?

Zippy.
  13. Zippy174

I do tend to love things that are orange, orange hair, orange shoe lases, orange pen, orange eraser, I love fanta, oranges, mandarines, carrots and everything orange! all because of my hair colour :3, ok, no more orange talk, back to talking about the mod.
  14. Zippy174

I dont see the humor in it, and I dont like it when people dont read posts properly like him  :oops:
  15. Zippy174

elorian said:
    Just because its western its NOT red dead you blondie.

Oh really?, I didnt notice... you ****tard, no duh its not red dead, i meant for some red dead STYLE action, i hate arguing with turds so I dont intend to reply to you after this, fyi im not blonde I have red hair, Douche bag  :evil:

Zippy.
  16. Zippy174

We can do organised shootouts for that Red Dead Redemption styled action!  :mrgreen:
  17. Zippy174

Shredzorz said:
    Fancy vests!

vestrender1.jpg

vestrender2.jpg

vestrender3.jpg

vestrender4.jpg

Wow!! Shredz, with you pumping out work this good im happy to wait for the mod  :grin: its definately going to be the best warband mod for multiplayer.

Zippy.
  18. Zippy174

Since ima be a tax collector I think the schofield revolver is the one for me, the detail on the model is just amazing! its probably my fav gun model, nice work shredz!

I really wanna be a tax collector so i can ride up to people shops with my marshals and to peoples ranches so I can beat them around a bit if they cant pay up, or arrest them, bring me thier money and I take it back to government hall or the bank, I also wanna be slightly currupt for rp sake, this is gunna be great :3
  19. Zippy174

NEW version 3.2 OPEN BETA available

I dont get any lag whatsoever just a few glitches and crashes even when I set everything to low, Looks great though cant wait to get it working well
  20. Zippy174

np bro just a good thing this page didnt end up like page 15
    AGGRESSIVE AND BAD
Back
Top Bottom