[Warband][M] The Wild Wind - Old west roleplaying (patch released!) [Old Thread]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
kwonm said:
SergeantOG said:
kwonm said:
there should be a way to customize guns. like simple things such as nickel plating or blackened gun metal or light wood vs dark wood. all that is really just different combos of rendering.

and maybe other more complex ones such as faster cylinder which would increase firing speed or longer barrel for distance. that would just be increased stats. you could make a combo for every gun therefore making it feel more like its yours without too much work.

i know making all the combos would be difficult but other than that... it really would help everyone feel like they are their own character. that and what i posted about clothing on the previous page. every bit counts

If he is willing to do that... it would be very cool

But first, let him do his work and finish the mod
It is too much for one person, even for Shredzorz
it was a suggestion for shred not you to speculate on. i had an idea and thought id post it for shred to think about since he asked for suggestions. not trying to be rude im just tired of people shooting down ideas acting like they know exactly what needs to be done. do you sir know what needs to be done? the exact list of what is to be done?

I have been writing with you in a very quiet sound, no reason to be aggressive.
Go to the first page and you see what is to be done...
And watch my post i said a feature like that would be cool and you do like I would destroy your idea...  :roll:

Prop spawning and manipulation system - Finished
Resource collecting - Finished
Hunting - Finished
Inventory - Finished
Crafting system - Finished
Hunger/thirst/sleep system - Finished
Customizable skills - In Progress
Buying items from other players - In Progress
New animations - In Progress
*more to come soon*

And now let him tick off the list before he make more epic features.

Shredzorz said:
Fancy vests!

vestrender1.jpg

vestrender2.jpg

vestrender3.jpg

vestrender4.jpg

Great! I need the vests for my barkeeper outfit!  :grin:

SergeantOG said:
kwonm said:
SergeantOG said:
kwonm said:
there should be a way to customize guns. like simple things such as nickel plating or blackened gun metal or light wood vs dark wood. all that is really just different combos of rendering.

and maybe other more complex ones such as faster cylinder which would increase firing speed or longer barrel for distance. that would just be increased stats. you could make a combo for every gun therefore making it feel more like its yours without too much work.

i know making all the combos would be difficult but other than that... it really would help everyone feel like they are their own character. that and what i posted about clothing on the previous page. every bit counts

If he is willing to do that... it would be very cool

But first, let him do his work and finish the mod
It is too much for one person, even for Shredzorz
it was a suggestion for shred not you to speculate on. i had an idea and thought id post it for shred to think about since he asked for suggestions. not trying to be rude im just tired of people shooting down ideas acting like they know exactly what needs to be done. do you sir know what needs to be done? the exact list of what is to be done?

I have been writing with you in a very quiet sound, no reason to be aggressive.
Go to the first page and you see what is to be done...
And watch my post i said a feature like that would be cool and you do like I would destroy your idea...  :roll:

Prop spawning and manipulation system - Finished
Resource collecting - Finished
Hunting - Finished
Inventory - Finished
Crafting system - Finished
Hunger/thirst/sleep system - Finished
Customizable skills - In Progress
Buying items from other players - In Progress
New animations - In Progress
*more to come soon*

And now let him tick off the list before he make more epic features.

Shredzorz said:
Fancy vests!

vestrender1.jpg

vestrender2.jpg

vestrender3.jpg

vestrender4.jpg

Great! I need the vests for my barkeeper outfit!  :grin:

im talking about the "more to come" portion. and he asked for suggestions. you dont know what is in the "more to come" so it could include anything.

I'm wondering. Will clothing be purchased at set locations as done in PW, or will it all be hand-crafted like the weapons?

elorian said:
Just because its western its NOT red dead you blondie.

Oh really?, I didnt notice... you ****tard, no duh its not red dead, i meant for some red dead STYLE action, i hate arguing with turds so I dont intend to reply to you after this, fyi im not blonde I have red hair, Douche bag  :evil:

Zippy.

Zippy174 said:
elorian said:

Oh really?, I didnt notice... you ******* no duh its not red dead, i meant for some red dead STYLE action, i hate arguing with turds so I dont intend to reply to you after this, fyi im not blonde I have red hair, Douche bag  :evil:

Zippy.
Wow, chill out... blondie.

Zippy174 said:
elorian said:

Oh really?, I didnt notice... you ******* no duh its not red dead, i meant for some red dead STYLE action, i hate arguing with turds so I dont intend to reply to you after this, fyi im not blonde I have red hair, Douche bag  :evil:

Zippy.

Thats why you like red dead redemption that much!

I do tend to love things that are orange, orange hair, orange shoe lases, orange pen, orange eraser, I love fanta, oranges, mandarines, carrots and everything orange! all because of my hair colour :3, ok, no more orange talk, back to talking about the mod.

Zippy174 said:
I do tend to love things that are red, red hair, red shoe lases, red pen, red eraser, I love Fernandez Cherry, strawberry's, cherry's, Tomato's and everything red! all because of my hair colour :3, ok, no more red talk, back to talking about the mod.

Fixed.

Btw, its not that i love **** just because i got brown hair, Right?

Matthieu said:
Zippy174 said:
I do tend to love things that are red, red hair, red shoe lases, red pen, red eraser, I love Fernandez Cherry, strawberry's, cherry's, Tomato's and everything red! all because of my hair colour :3, ok, no more red talk, back to talking about the mod.

Fixed.

Btw, its not that i love **** just because i got brown hair, Right?

no its not, do you like.... never mind thats racist, do you like.... never mind thats also racist, do you like.... ffs thats racist too, nvm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom