Search results for query: *

• Users: splofot
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. splofot

Invasion mode strategy discussion

Hey all I'm trying to get into invasion mode more seriously and would love to discuss with you different strategies for optimal gameplay. I mostly play on an empty server with a friend, but it when it's just the two of us, we usually only survive for a couple of rounds and it seems to me that...
  2. splofot

Finding Shoey's twelve portraits

Hey, Here's an instructional topic on how to find the twelve portraits Shoey lost during her voyage  around the continent. Well, here goes: Zendar Dhirim Praven Curaw Reyvadin Tihr Jelkala Sargoth Veluca Narra Tulga Suno The images are here thanks to Nora. The descriptions are...
  3. splofot

Guide for the mainline quests [SPOILERS]

Hey, I've gathered together some very useful information that has been posted throughout the original topic for all you lazy lads like me. Warning, clicking on the spoiler will reveal what they call a text mural! Note: I had to remove all the spoilers inside the guide, since you can't have a...
  4. splofot

Origin of Zendar

Yes, I do fear getting this thread moved and being yelled at by a mod, but I just have to ask (and this does seem like the best place): Why is it called the Zendar Town Square? To be more precise, where does the name Zendar come from? All my google searches lead back to one place. The Zendar...
  5. splofot

Biggest possible hero set without any conflict

Hello, I am a great fan of heroes. I also like to have as many of them in my party as possible, but I hate the conflicts they have with each other. In Warband, every hero liked one and disliked two others, so it was easy to make a group of eight heroes (without conflict amongst them) using this...
  6. splofot

First impressions about the new version

It's quiet, too quiet. Why aren't you guys saying anything about the new version? How is it? Tell meeeeh!
  7. splofot

Banners!

Okay, Patta needs some banners for the guards and assassins, show him what ya got people! For example maybe an iron shield for the guards and a hand holding a dagger for the assassins?
  8. splofot

Asssassin Handbook (A guide to Assassin Hunt)

Hi y'all! There's no guide yet, so I'm writing one here! Please do add your own guides and corrections in the replies:D Gamemodes: Remember if ya dislike anything here or if I forgot something important add it:D Note that most things I said here are just copied from...
  9. splofot

Jallax, a guard organisation. JOIN NOW:P

Hi folks! This is the squad that Patta and Sly would join:O! I just found this (SUPERB) mod, and wanted to join a guard clan. Seems though, there are none at the time being. So, I made a little basic clan meself, hoping someone might just want to join. Here's the basics (I'm quite a fan of...
  10. splofot

Mount&Blade 2!

Did you guys see Rippers latest vid? Mount ad Blade 2! Two! Awesome, whatcha say?
  11. splofot

Kengeki Gaiden servers

Why are there none around? Surely I'm not the only one playing it... Isn't there anyone else who would like to play it MP with something other that BOTS?
  12. splofot

Epic cash

This happened to me just 30 mins ago: I found a money bag in a place where nobody had been killed for ages. I don't know how it got there, maybe it was admin cash. Anyway the bag contained about 133 million coins. Yeah. Glitch? I dunno. But we had huge "lulz" with it on scene 7. We trained as...
  13. splofot

The White Knights *crappy advertisement ftw*

Hello people! My names Grad, and I have played this mod for exactly the last 24h. And it's great, of course it is. But, as I was playing, all the clans I noticed were Mount&Musket clans, even though there was a bunch of native clan guys that just killed each other. And the other thing I noticed...
Back
Top Bottom