Search results for query: *

1. Colnel. William Tavington

topic about whining about another player. [censored]

Froi said:
    Cool.  How would this guy touch me anyways?

I would recommend taking that little "Go harass him on his steam" thing off.
    in your sleep
  2. Colnel. William Tavington

Any news on the FSE Forums being down?

Lyall said:
    Kustriker said:
    lol , arent you the guy with the Knight Cat avatar?

While Froi has used that avatar, the chap banned on FSE is the squeaker Jelly
    That's not very nice Lyall.
  3. Colnel. William Tavington

[NA] - [ Avalon ] - Main - Thread - [ Avalon Rev3 - LIVE ]

Splintert said:
    Tribunus Meridius said:
    Splintert shut the hell up. Peasant don't give up, finish the scripts and bring it back you already know my clan any many others will be right here waiting.

And you'll be waiting for the rest of your miserable lives. Are you literally retarded? Peasant has tried over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and you have to be completely brainless to see that it will never work. But, I suppose having kids like you wait for Peasant to start his 124th iteration of Avalon keeps you off of everyone elses' back. Good, just keep waiting.

But I know what type of player you are. You're the kind of guy who just wants Peasant to run a server because his ability to distribute power to his current collection of 'friends' rivals any South American state. You support Peasant because he gives you or your little buddies full reign over something, despite your clear inability to form any kind of cohesive logic. You'll keep droning on about how much of a savior to PW Peasant is when in reality the only saving Peasant does is saving your sorry ass from the lonely depths of your existence.

Why don't you entertain us, mister Trubunus Meridius, creator of original ideas and master of internet insults, why is Peasant's 124th iteration of Avalon going to be different?
    Because it's one more than the last iteration? :party:
  4. Colnel. William Tavington

Company of Heroes 2

BenKenobi said:
    Raketenwerfer buff! Hallelujah, brother.

B4 nerf seems like a bad joke. Better make a sacrifice to RNGesus.

Demo traps shootable!

My personal favourite, however, is Sdkfz.222 health buff. Wroom, wroom.
    My favourite has to be the Oshterr Sniper health buff. Going Encirclement doctrine and sprinting away with it against Soviets is the best feeling in the world.
  5. Colnel. William Tavington

House Lannister [EU/RP Clan] *Recruiting* [Nexus Clan]

thehobolord123 said:
    i know now that the lannisters where dibanded sad face
    Would you like a hug? I'll lock the thread to save anyone else the embarrassment.
  6. Colnel. William Tavington

[ Mapping ] More scenes for NW

You may want to replace the contact link with this: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=profile;u=193424

Your current link, links whoever clicks it to their own profile. Otherwise everything looks fantastic, seriously good work. All I hope is that you make some LB map's soon! :wink:
  7. Colnel. William Tavington

Teamspeak 3 Lobby - Fubs' Sanctuary

That's nice of you and all but you're opening up a TS server to the "public" when it only has 30 slots? You may want to increase them.  :fruity:
  8. Colnel. William Tavington

Company of Heroes 2

Gaunt said:
    How can I view my automatch ranking?

Company of heroes 1 had a stats button.
    http://www.companyofheroes.com/en_GB/coh2-leaderboards#1-1-1-1

Just click player search and enter your steam ID.
  9. Colnel. William Tavington

Groupfighting Server

WeeDick said:
    •Name under which you were banned : i think it was [EbolaKillUs]_JR_NaB_WeeDick
    •Server(s) you are banned from: groupfighting server
    •What was happening when you got banned: I had bad name.Admin dont like ebola.
    •Time and date: dont remember, maybe it was 4-5 months ago.
    •Timezone: Moscow time
    Scroll up
  10. Colnel. William Tavington

Groupfighting Server

Lyall said:
    blausauger said:
    Name under which you were banned: Don_German_De_Argumosa
    What was happening when you got banned: I go AFK, they move me to specs, when i choose again a team i get permabanned
    Time and date: minutes ago
    Timezone: 19:40 20/01/2015
    User Identification Number: I dont know where to know this number

I very much doubt you'll get a response on these forums. Try applying for an un-ban on the site below instead

http://www.nw-central.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=543.0
    How very kind of you.
  11. Colnel. William Tavington

Multiplayer

kuauik said:
    multiplayer is nonsense,you got NW for that
    Implying people are not bored of NW by now. Also, it's already been stated that L'Aigle will be both multiplayer and singleplayer. Nice bait though.
  12. Colnel. William Tavington

100th Gordon Highlanders

stewart29th said:
    Need to watch on the constant posting, it's against the forums rules and can get you watched, muted and banned ect, perhaps have other members of the unit post on the page. Also a bit more information on your opening thread wouldn't go a miss, show people what the unit is about and how you go about things, perhaps get some ideas from other units.
  13. Colnel. William Tavington

Searching for a regiment

Saga_The_King said:
    Join the 91st I heard its all about "laid back gaming"
    BANTER
  14. Colnel. William Tavington

[K-KA]Kaiserlich-Königliche Armee

PrideofNi said:
    Do you like my sig tav?
    That guy was amazing.
  15. Colnel. William Tavington

[K-KA]Kaiserlich-Königliche Armee

Lyall said:
    A sprinkle of Fungus to brighten up the thread  :wink:
    lol regular
  16. Colnel. William Tavington

Looking for a game?

Cyborg Eastern European said:
    I have to ask because I have to ask: Is there a WW2 Total War equivalent? Preferably 1940s, but 20th century(ish) in general would work, too. And no, Hearts of Iron falls out because I can't order my armouredpanzer battalions into a dense gaggle of underarmed, underfed Georgian conscripts.
    Bonus points if it's about a decade old at this point.
    In a sense Company of Heroes 2 kind of sounds about right. It's not very totalwar-esque but It's a RTS nonetheless.
  17. Colnel. William Tavington

Company of Heroes 2

Alp said:
    +1, completely agree, however, you'll be a noob forever no matter what you do.
    :cry:
  18. Colnel. William Tavington

Company of Heroes 2

F.F.C._fritz said:
    So, how about the SP expansion Ardennes Assault? Is it worth it? Is it far more requesting than COH 2 in terms of specs? I'm still waiting its price to drop, but meanwhile I'm curious to hear opinions!
    If you buy it you'll regret it. Apparently it's meant to be a good campaign but only offers about 3-4 hours of gameplay. It's basically comp stomp with a few extra  objectives. As for requirements, I think it's the same, I'd imagine it is seen as you need the base game to play it. The only good thing that came with Ardennes Assault are some pretty skins for USF in multiplayer.  :roll:

I've been looking for more people to play with, anyone interested in some 2 vs 2's etc? I'm prestige 1, rank 95 currently so I'm not a noob (At least I like to think that I'm not).
  19. Colnel. William Tavington

The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Sir Audiate said:
    This alpha release coming up is only SP though, correct? I thought I heard the MP wasn't near finished yet and would delay the SP release, so if I'm not mistaken, that's coming later once it's ready.
    Wolfie is coding the MP part of the mod unless Dom has found someone else and he has been AFK for months. I don't think MP is anywhere near completion.
Back
Top Bottom