Search results for query: *

1. GeneralLeo

SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Hey lads, I think you guys need to chill for a bit - don't tackle the newbie for not knowing the etiquette. Also Vym, you should be a bit more respectful towards the devs of the mod, you know. Talking about aspects of the mod as if they were the most outrageous thing on the planet does not bode well with anyone around here.

That being said, you may have some valid points with some units, and I hope that the devs will notice the good in your post rather than the bad :smile:
  2. GeneralLeo

My reaction to the last pages - http://imgur.com/m3KvQ5s

Also, +1 to merikallio for some nice ideas, at the foremost (for me, at least) being the magic weapon one, since it's fun to have "special" weapons, and it probably isn't as hard to implement as the other ones. And no honour seems nice, although the Bretonnians and Imperials would have at least a shred of it.

EDIT: Also on the topic of Warhammer-loving, did anyone try out the Legacy of Dorn gamebook? It's frakking boss.
  3. GeneralLeo

SP Fantasy Warsword Baptism 1.3

Good to hear your health has improved you1!
  4. GeneralLeo

Birger Jarl said:
    Didn't Valten technically get murderized at the end of his story?
    Borosev said:
    According to what i read from the link above, he was assassinated whilst recovering from his wounds...

You guys probably read the stuff from lexicanum, 1d4chan mentioned that the Storm of Chaos (6th ed.) got retconned, now things are messed up. Here are some pages from the new book, specifically the last page where I found Valten to be mentioned, killing Crom in an epic manner, and his mini stats and background:

http://m.imgur.com/mEq8GeK,7jMVIFA,R3T5Xfj

Edit: Note that he uses Ghal Maraz. Also sorry for the mobile link, don't have access to a PC right now.
  5. GeneralLeo

Dulgakhor said:
    Birger Jarl said:
    leonn said:
    GeneralLeo said:
    Hey uhh... Did anyone notice that THE END TIMES ARE HERE?

http://1d4chan.org/wiki/The_End_Times

Leoncoeur is dead, Finubar and Karl Franz are MIA, Gilles Le Breton is back to make Bretonnia whole and clean of Chaos, and NAGASH IS RESURRECTED. HOLY CRAP.

Also the Skaven have invented Phones, the iSqueak is sure to be a bestseller. Oh, and they're all united now, prepare your buttcheeks.

The Lizardmen have declared that **** has hit the fan and are leaving. Somewhere. 

And did I mention that the hordes of Chaos are invading? Yeah, they're EVERYWHERE. 

Oh, and Grimgor's rage meter is nearly full. Da biggest WAAAAAAGH! iz gonna pruuv who da biggest orc is.

Sigmar help us all.
        hmn..i agree, a mess!

Meh. All it takes to fix it would be Empire pulling another Chosen of Sigmar out of their butt and voilá.
    It's looks like 40k-zation of WH setting true be told.
    But it comes in favor of this mod in a way- Kislev, Estalia and Tilea are gone, vampires can be introduced as high tier  Nehekhara troops, while Ogres can become invading faction.

A chosen of Sigmar is already in place, look for Valten if you're interested. Hope he doesn't replace good old Karl :sad:

Also I don't think the mod should incorporate this update, vampire counts would be OP, since Vlad is back in action, not to mention ****ing Nagash, how would you even implement that guy? The Empire would be as the Orcs are right now (in the mod), and Chaos would dominate half of the map. Not to mention the return of the demigod Gilles, which would probably affect the balance of Bretonnia a lot. Oh, and the Lizardmen would probably be off the table, which would be sad :sad:
  6. GeneralLeo

Hey uhh... Did anyone notice that THE END TIMES ARE HERE?

http://1d4chan.org/wiki/The_End_Times

Leoncoeur is dead, Finubar and Karl Franz are MIA, Gilles Le Breton is back to make Bretonnia whole and clean of Chaos, and NAGASH IS RESURRECTED. HOLY CRAP.

Also the Skaven have invented Phones, the iSqueak is sure to be a bestseller. Oh, and they're all united now, prepare your buttcheeks.

The Lizardmen have declared that **** has hit the fan and are leaving. Somewhere.

And did I mention that the hordes of Chaos are invading? Yeah, they're EVERYWHERE.

Oh, and Grimgor's rage meter is nearly full. Da biggest WAAAAAAGH! iz gonna pruuv who da biggest orc is.

Sigmar help us all.
  7. GeneralLeo

Birger Jarl said:
    I'd gladly share my working installstion but as I was saying the entire module is a few gigs in size and I dont know of a free sharing site which would allow it...

Hey man, mediafire is a great filesharing service, it's free for up to 10 gigs, and the speed is okay. Also if you hit 10 gigs you just remove the uploaded files and repeat the process :grin:
  8. GeneralLeo

Birger Jarl said:
    And a Ratogre bonus:
    LNZDUkE.jpg

NOICE. Fits the skaven theme and solves the reach problem in an elegant manner. Bravo. :grin:
  9. GeneralLeo

Great change log man!

Update's great, however there are some small issues still - in the naval scenes my lads still commit suicide, which really puts me off when it comes to ship battles. Furthermore, there are non-ship beastmen armies which spawn on the sea, thus being unable to move, and they just stand there. Also they don't spawn on land, so it's quite a shame. Also, I didn't try it in this update, however I didn't see this in the log, so I'll bring it up - sneaking into castles with some/all races leaves me naked, and unable to fight off the guards. Seeing as how there is probably no way of creating a universal "pilgrim's outfit", I'd propose that a universal weapon be given, preferably something with reach, as to compensate for the lack of armour.

On another note, my game crashed a bit at the former update, now it's stellar, so good job on that (if it wasn't just my laptop acting up)

Cheers and keep up the good work! :grin:
  10. GeneralLeo

Articulo34 said:
    GeneralLeo said:
    Oh and btw, all the factions are still making peace with each other, and I notice you said in one of the previous patch descriptions that the problem is solved...
    What the patch fixes is the everlasting peace bug. Now peace treaties end when they are supposed to. Sure it´s weird to watch Chaos and the Empire become best buddies all of a sudden, but right now the mod is using vanilla diplomacy so that´s how it´s supposed to work.

Oh bugger, I thought it would make the factions more belicose, but I guess this works as well...
  11. GeneralLeo

Birger Jarl said:
    Random question:

Would it be heresy to give Swordmasters of Hoeth a shield? There is currently no reason to go down their upgrade path rather than the Phoenix Guard/White Lion one...

It would be EXTRA heresy.

Also, could you please be so kind as to post a changelog somewhere? Your patches are always a welcome sight, but I'd like to know what they do, exactly :grin:

Oh and btw, all the factions are still making peace with each other, and I notice you said in one of the previous patch descriptions that the problem is solved...
  12. GeneralLeo

Yo dudes, just a quick heads-up, the disguise system while sneaking into town still doesn't work... I spawn with no weapons and no armour.
  13. GeneralLeo

Hey guys, the mod so far is incredible!

I have a question though - are you going to introduce more magical items? The current selection is great, but it would seem the "good guys" don't have enough stuff. Also, you could give the "Can crush through block" attribute to some magical weapons beside the Grudge Hammer, since they're, well, magical and all. Also expensive :grin:

Oh and speaking of items, it would seem the tournament works now, buuut the items received are still "cracked". Oh well.

Keep up the good work!
  14. GeneralLeo

Hey dudes, I have a question - when I go in disguise am I supposed to be butt-naked? I wanted to free the Emperor to pledge my allegiance to him, however I could not, since I only had my fists to free him with...

Oh and what's the level cap for Markas? I was level 15 and couldn't access his stash.
  15. GeneralLeo

Hey dudes, this mod is the freaking bomb!

Although it would be nice for the tournaments to work, as another guy said before, I receive no money after betting, and no prize money :sad:
  16. GeneralLeo

Hey man, been playing quite a bit of the mod, and have just a quick thing to mention - aren't the Ogres a tad bit too powerful? They have a tonne of HP, a lot of armour on top of that, making it VERY hard to penetrate, even for heavily trained troops - an Empire Knight could not  cut down an Ogre Leadshooter... and the thing which bothers me the most - the range of their melee weapons, it's way too large, the hit box seeming to exceed the area of the model by far...

Also the game only crashed in the Nachthafen Mausoleum, and when I selected a Wight King, however in the rest no more problems!

Also, you seem to gain +1 leadership whenever you visit the Ostrody Outpost, dunno if it's intentional or not.

Oh, and regarding the gunpowder weapons - I can hear them just as loud if they're fired near me or from across the map, it's quite...disturbing.

But in the rest - great job as always! :grin:
  17. GeneralLeo

Hey dude, nice work with the mod!

However I'd like to request that you re-upload the 4 GB patch, since the rapidshare links do not funtion anymore. I'd recommend using mediafire, and for the photos I'd recommend using imgur, since it's waaay faster.

I hope all's well, and congrats on the progess!

edit: Also it'd be nice if you reuploaded all the previous files, since most links don't work. Cheers!
  18. GeneralLeo

you1 said:
    Hospital was life catching up on me I've had a medical condition for the last 40+ years, just the body telling me to slow down. but not much chance of that :smile:

Okay man, take it easy then :grin:
  19. GeneralLeo

you1 said:
    An armour that had the Ref: arthaslichking armour [very becoming]
    http://s168.photobucket.com/user/youonebucket/slideshow/Unknow%20Models

Hey man, that's Arthas's armour from World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King, IDK if it's such a good idea to use it :wink:
    Also, hospital? Are you okay now?

Also, the link for the 4gb patch doesn't work...
  20. GeneralLeo

SP Fantasy Warsword Fantasy Battles Mod / Warsword Baptism open test version out now

Hello there you1, and everyone else!

I just made myself some free time, and suddenly I see cannons around here! I understand that they're in beta still, however is there any new patch from the Ogre-version beta? As in the one posted by del? Also, great work as usual you1, and the best of luck on your work!
Back
Top Bottom