Search results for query: *

• Users: urugamer
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. urugamer

Question regarding Auto garrison and Persuade lords.

hi, first of all sry my english suck but i will do my best XD quick question! I was reading some threads and i found 1 that say the auto garrison wasnt working, or was too slow, and not as the AI castles, is that true? the other regarding persuade lords, i wish to ask if it is like native...
  2. urugamer

Kingdoms names mixed with native kingdoms names

Well i start the game resently downloaded from 0.97 and i saw "Holy roman empire" as "Sultani Serrani", "poland" as "rodoks", "teutonics" as "swadia", etc. Then i downloaded the SVN and got the same problem. i know this is not a bug thread, i already posted in the bug thread place also. i just...
  3. urugamer

how to change the language?

I just installed the last version 4.2 and I dont remember how to pu the game on my language the spanish! thx...
  4. urugamer

Diplomacy

Look great the game, huge historical map!, but "diplomacy" mod is a very important thing all mods should add or make their own diplomacy...
  5. urugamer

Diplomacy

Hi, the game looks pretty good, i was playing the "1257 ad" mod and i loved the diplomacy there, but, they had the old diplomacy and never update it like the diplomacy when it was a beta  :shock:, so i was looking for other mod which had it more update it. This mod had it update it a lot, but it...
  6. urugamer

Morningstar... unbalanced?

Hi!, i have this simple question xD... the morningstar make "unbalanced" like it say in this last version? because i was playing the old version before and it wasnt working the unbalanced, even more strange other weapons like maces which dont say have unbalanced it have it on the old version...
  7. urugamer

Order your men`s atack with out you

well, i see when i order my men's to attack with out me, i have high number of kills or casualties! i think is not correctly calculated sometimes :/  i know that is from native to here, but there is a way to change that?  and make more fair the numbers of casualties for both sides?
  8. urugamer

wages of castles and citys, too high?

I have a question! because I do not have castles or city's. I see the castles and cities of computer, and have really big garrisons... the question is: the money you earn from cities or castles, give you to put a garrison like the computer does? because, sometimes it is not "real" the money...
  9. urugamer

Moral

i have a question! if i am scotch and i recruit english troops or from gaelic kindoms, Does morale low faster? because i just have a small party of 60 mens and my moral go down :O
  10. urugamer

This mod is a success!

never before had seen such advanced tactics :) the infantry advances in block, then returns back to wait for reinforcements... cavalry do they moves too. is something incredible to see fights like that! and I'm really happy see how much u balance the recruits wages, they had very low wages in...
  11. urugamer

the switch of lords of the defeated factions, bug or what?

Every time I defeated a faction since I have my kingdom, the Lords never switch to my realm, the few lords that I have come to be exiled by their king. and i speak of many defeated factions no just 1. The recently defeated "marinid dynasty" the lords of their faction just go to "hafsid dynasty"...
  12. urugamer

language in the troops

hello, first of all want you to know that I already find previous threads and I know the troops are in Latin language on purpose  but I open this thread for another purpose. Yesterday I finished downloading "the new the new subversion" and the first impression was not able to understand the...
  13. urugamer

vassals join me?

I have a problem, and it is my English, sorry I'm from South America and was used and the best I can trauctor xD ... the first time I played (version0.90), I proclaimed king and wait a long time for some vassal kingdom happen to me, but did not happen, and I thought, I always caught the enemy...
  14. urugamer

save game

Sorry for my bad English I'm from South America and I get by with the translator :D anyone know how to fix the problem when trying to save the game and presents an unexpected error that does not let you store and lose forward motion events? there way to fix that? it always does, not 100% but...
  15. urugamer

Bug asediando ciudades o fortificaciones de Kanato de Crimea

bueno sucede q al asediar algunas ciudades o castillos particularmente del Kanato de Crimea, en el momento de subir la escalera, cuando llegan arriva, no logran pasarla se quedan bugueados arriba de la escalera y los de mas arriva no se mueven para avansar trancando todos los de atras! ya...
  16. urugamer

Bug en asedios

bueno sucede q al asediar algunas ciudades o castillos particularmente del Kanato de Crimea, en el momento de subir la escalera, cuando llegan arriva, no logran pasarla se quedan bugueados arriba de la escalera y los de mas arriva no se mueven para avansar trancando todos los de atras! ya...
Back
Top Bottom