Search results for query: *

1. Double A

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Gonna play this finally. Been poking around the wiki and it seems like there's three notable ladies eligible for marriage - the two princesses and some lady with a legendary weapon and horse. Is that it? Are there any lords' daughters who are interesting options in terms of utility and combat ability?

What about single lords for female characters - any fun options?
  2. Double A

New attempt to unite Japan

How are you handling vassals? Like, do you have enough? Do they like you? Did you grind up relations beforehand?

Also, any trade routes you recommend? The only thing that's ever been obvious is buying dye, silk, and spice in Kyushu and selling it in Kansai.
  3. Double A

TLD (The Last Days, LOTR mod) for M&B 1.011 Info

Is there a mechanical advantage to orcs over uruks over evil men? They seem to have objectively worse gear. I think uruks get the best warg too but it takes more effort to get, unless huge wargs are in the supply pool
  4. Double A

ArnulfFloyd said:
    Thanks for describe me as surreal. I am not good at posting in forums because I don't found places for my posts and I bring so much off-topic

Try to ask yourself if what you're posting would make sense to other people.
  5. Double A

ArnulfFloyd said:
    First of all, I don't like fantasy because I enjoy only history and semi-fantasy mods for Warband

Ok Pendor and Perisno are both lower fantasy than this but they are harder. There's also two ASOIAF/AGOT mods. If you want something else then just browse this and other subfora, check moddb, or even go on steam. However if you want a typical warband mod set in middle earth I don't know of one, and there's no way these modders are going to dramatically change direction like that. You could probably just reuse their assets and code if you're willing to do it yourself.
  6. Double A

ArnulfFloyd said:
    I miss many Warband features such as marriage, founding own kingdom and others, custom money is complicated and mod lasting short, also I don't like as I am not main hero, these reasons lead me to unsubscribe from TLD even today.

If you want a fantasy setting MnB mod there's always Warhammer. The purpose of this mod is to recreate the War of the Ring, not be LOTR skin MnB.
  7. Double A

I think wolf guard are actually quite useful. They disrupt the enemy line like wargs but they don't have to die first. Their javcav isn't very useful but that's cause this isn't M2TW.
  8. Double A

Marshall is indisposed

Someone finally found me a solution.

go into the mod folder and open the simple triggers text file in notepad++
    find a line saying 24.000000 0
    replace it with 24.000000 1 500 3 360287970189639680 10 648518346341351424

I don't think it matters which one you replace, but I did the first one (it's separate from all the other instances of the code).
  9. Double A

SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

LAST_ACTION_HERO said:
    Double A said:
    I know, but I really want to conquer the map with this character. I've spent a damn long time on them. I'll only upgrade as an absolute last resort.

I had before 9 char with each on his own save... but the original game corrupts the saves after a while so i switched in the end with one char to all 9 saves and after each event I save up... in case one breaks i load a older one what might be 1 in game day or less I lost. Other then that I think there is no way to save corrupted saves it happed to me to another mod I used too not sure what courses the corruption.
    I mean it's not game debilitating corruption. It should be possible to fix it by editing the save somehow. I do use multiple saves per character, though, but the crap impacting me happened about a year ago in game, which amounts of weeks of out of game effort.
  10. Double A

I know, but I really want to conquer the map with this character. I've spent a damn long time on them. I'll only upgrade as an absolute last resort.
  11. Double A

Hey. So. There's an old Freelancer bug in my save  that set my party's status to captured permanently. As a consequence, when I'm marshall, everyone claims I'm indisposed and won't follow me. floris.wikia.com/wiki/Issue_Marshalship

Is there any way to fix this, perhaps by editing my save? I reenlisted with the lord that got me captured hundreds of days ago. I also tried getting captured normally, both while as a normal lord and as marshall. Nothing's fixed it.
  12. Double A

Marshall is indisposed

I've encountered this bug: floris.wikia.com/wiki/Issue_Marshalship Not sure why, unless Geko uses an obsolete version of Freelancer. Not being able to use the position of marshall properly because I was captured while freelancing once is really horrible. Is there any way to edit my save (with...
  13. Double A

Save Game Editor / Convertor

There's an old Freelancer bug in my save (running Gekokujo 3.1 I think, maybe 3.0) that I think set permanently set my party's status to captured. As a consequence, when I'm marshall, everyone claims I'm indisposed and won't follow me. floris.wikia.com/wiki/Issue_Marshalship

Is it possible to fix this debilitating bug in the save editor?
  14. Double A

What do you think is the best weapon in the game?

I started playing 3.1 the other day and I have to say I love the sakabato. It's great for sieges because of all the tight spaces and it isn't stopped by armor. The tetsubo is wonderful but it's a little too slow for me.

Other than that, I've gotten the vast majority of my kills with a war yumi.
  15. Double A

Quick Questions - Quick Answers Thread

I seem to lose my dog every time I fight a naval battle. Is this a bug or WAD? Anything to stop it?
  16. Double A

Trading guide?

That's painfully low-quality and doesn't say how long to hold onto stuff.
  17. Double A

Quick Questions/Quick Answers (Unofficial 'Ask Questions Here' Q&A Thread)

Leifdin said:
    I have tourneys set to unique arenas, but how do I do this for practicing?
    Possibly finding out which scene it is in Scene Tracker and switching it. Note that you may need to copy terrain data as well from scenes.txt

Is there a submod that does exactly this for me? Seems like a lot of trouble to do something that only affects early game.

I remember it was already like this in one version. I don't see why it was changed. The vanilla arenas are crap, and only a few of the new arenas are awful. At the very least, it should be an option at install.
  18. Double A

Quick Questions/Quick Answers (Unofficial 'Ask Questions Here' Q&A Thread)

Last played Floris just under a year ago, anything substantial happen since then?

Also, I'm screwing around in the arena to get my painfully low weapon skills up, and to make some cash. However, the town I'm in is using the vanilla arena, and something I liked about Floris was that all the vanilla arenas were swapped out with distinct ones. I have tourneys set to unique arenas, but how do I do this for practicing?
  19. Double A

Trading guide?

Is there a trading guide for Floris? And if there isn't, can someone write up a quick one? I haven't played in about a year and I'm sure everything's all rebalanced again, and that's on top of me not remembering anything except where to buy iron, tools, velvet, and spice. Really not a big fan of...
  20. Double A

Siege scenes compilation

Does this make those sieges easier or harder for the attacker? I remember some sieges that actually made me quit the game.
Back
Top Bottom