Search results for query: *

• Users: dealman
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. dealman

MP Stop Matching Premades vs Randoms

5 or 6 man pre-mades should be put against other teams of equal size, not against groups of randoms. It's extremely unfair and will 95% of the time end in defeat because communcation is A and O in this game. I don't necessarily mind a challenge, but when I keep getting put against 5/6-man...
  2. dealman

Polearms/Couchables Should Have Durability

Polearms have always been immensely strong in Mount & Blade, they have everything. They got the reach, they got the damage and sometimes, but not always - the speed. It doesn't really have any drawbacks, while proximity seems as if it would be a disadvantage I really can't say that I've...
  3. dealman

Menavlion Infantry in Captain Mode

Whenever there's an Empire faction in captain mode you can bet at least 3 players are gonna take menavlion infantry. I genuinely can't tell if this polearm is bugged or what - it is tremendously overpowered. Yes, it's slow but that's not really a drawback unless you're in a duel. They will very...
  4. dealman

OSP Kit [Release] Mod Template for Visual Studio (Automatically configs, adds references and more!)

Decided to try and create a project template for Visual Studio to make it a bit faster and less painful to create new mods for Bannerlord. This is the first time I've made a template so there may be some issues I haven't encountered yet. But hopefully it'll work out of the box for you! Features...
  5. dealman

Tutorial Coding Changing the Return Value of a Method with Harmony

Tutorials for how to work with Harmony can be a bit hard to come by and sometimes difficult to understand, especially if you're new to this kind of modding. So just thought I'd post a simple tutorial of how to change the return value of a native method. In this case, we'll be adding a button to...
  6. dealman

Leave the Khergit Khanate?

A'ight, so, bought M&B Warband at Steam a few days ago and started a Campaign. Fooled around a little, killing bandits and being awesome like I am. Somehow, I managed to become a Vassal of Khergit Khanate very early in the game - probably at around Level 6 or 8. Thing is, I don't like the...
  7. dealman

[HELP] Looking for People with good Historical Knowledge!

Hiya, I'm looking for some People that got quite good knowledge about the Past. To be more Precise - The Roman Empire Era. I've been playing around with Mount&Blade Warband for some time now, and I've decided to get back to Modding with it. I've attempted some mods in the Past for the first...
  8. dealman

Ranks? And party issues

Hello, I wonder if there's a way to make the players name change from example "Dealman" to "Pvt Dealman" after reaching an specific level. And at an even higher level it will rank up to another rank and so on. What I mean is; I start an new game and name the character to "Dealman" then after...
  9. dealman

3 Questions

Heya, As y'all know there's an reticle on ranged weapons, which expand upon fire. My question is; Is there a way to prevent it from expanding when the ranged weapon has been fired? Or even better; Is there a way to make the reticle to be at maximum accuracy and when the ranged weapon have...
  10. dealman

Party problem.

Ok, I've tried adding my first horde of zombies. Here's the code I put in Module_parties.py ("undead_army","Infected Humans",icon_peasant|pf_disabled, no_menu, pt_none, fac_undeads,0,ai_bhvr_hold,0,(17,55),[(trp_infected_human,45,0)]), That's the code, the coordinates (17,55) is just a bit in...
  11. dealman

Can't use Map Editor

Heya, I'm working on creating my own map at the moment. I'm trying to make it load the map from my mod, so I changed: Mod=Native Into Mod=RaccoonCity But that makes the Map Editor to crash on start. Also I tried the path: mbPath=C:/Program/Mount&Blade/Modules/RaccoonCity #  Module to open...
  12. dealman

Transparent Textures problem.

Okey, I've been trying to create some bushes which don't work so wel... I'm using the Vine.dds texture and I'm trying to put the texture on a bush I will use in my mod later. I've been searching around and found a quite nice topic, but I couldn't use it as I use Corel Paint Shop Pro X2 and not...
  13. dealman

Code Error

Heya, I'm working on the herbs for my mod and currently trying to get the Blue Herb ingame. (I know Blue Herb cures poison and don't heal... This is just for test...!) Here's my code: ["blue_herb", "Blue Herb", [("blueherb",0)], itp_type_thrown |itp_merchandise|itp_primary ,itcf_throw_stone...
  14. dealman

Texture/Material Problems

The one with the grey background is in BRF Edit, the one to the right with black background is in 3DS Max 9. I got my materials from 3DS Max onto my mes in BRF Edit, but it doesn't show like it should... Is that possible to fix? 'Cause I don't like leaves with 4 corners. I could of course make...
  15. dealman

Using an item on another.

I remember there was/is a mod for the old M&B which supportet Blacksmithing and Fletching I think, although I never had the chance to test it as it didn't work for me in the past. So I don't know what kind of system it used to create the skill Blacksmithing, but back to my question: Is there a...
  16. dealman

3DS Max Materials.

Ok, I've spent some time and made a quite nice sword. And I fiffled around with the materials and it ended up awesome :shock: Is there a way to export it as a .obj with the Materials used in 3DS Max? So it won't end up white in BRF Edit...? Edit: I found I could set "Use Materials" when...
  17. dealman

Armour rigging

Ok I've followed Highelf's tutorial in how to rig armour for M&B, ok I've done everything and exportet the .SMD without any errors at all (YAY!) BUT... His tutorial doesn't contain the BRFEdit, Python part(s) so when I import them into my Meshes.brf I import 1 .Obj and 1. SMD and name them the...
  18. dealman

Troops with firearms

Okey, I've been looking on loads of modules and been searching on the forums to find a way to make troops wield firearms but can't find anything. I remember I did this long ago, but can't remember how. Also I remember it's really simple... :oops: So if someone knows, don't hesitate to tell me...
  19. dealman

Projectile gravity

Is there some way to reduce the gravity for projectiles such as cartrides, arrows so they'll go straight forward or will fall to the ground not as fast as normally?
  20. dealman

SP Modern Apocalypse Mount&Blade: Raccoon City (UPDATED)

Hey everyone! Welcome to the Raccoon City topic! Introduction Me and a few friends have started a new mod called "Raccoon City" which will be based of the movies and games "Resident Evil". This mod will remove ALL current M&B Equipment and replace it with modern warfare weapons. This mod will...
Back
Top Bottom