Search results for query: *

• Users: Artemeis
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Artemeis

Need More Info High Ping Spikes-BattleEye fault?

Normally I have around 45-50 ping on EU servers. After some patch (1.5 maybe) I began getting very high ping spikes, up to 250-260, normally between 130 and 180. Obviously it's unplayable. I started to investigate the issue. At first I thought that it depended on time, as I play usually from 22...
  2. Artemeis

MP Leave Penalty

I'm totally ok with the punishment for leavers, but today my game crashed three times and every time this was counted as leaving, banning me from playing matchmaking. Can we modify this feature so it will punish players who leave the game that has already started, right after the first countdown...
  3. Artemeis

Useless Kick

I played a lot in Warband multiplayer, and kick was very useful back there-it gave you enough time for free hit to the opponent. However in Bannerlord it only stuns him for a little bit, but you aren't really able to deliver the blow. I tested it both with shields, two-handed, one-handed and...
  4. Artemeis

Cavalry with glaives/menavlions abuse.

I play Skirmish in group of 6 players nearly every day, and we have noticed the abuse that is gaining popularity. There are two factions that can use cutting polearms as cavalry-Khuzaits(Lancer) and Empire(Courser). It can be countered with lances and spears, but: 1)The amount of damage is...
  5. Artemeis

Resolved Ping for Far East players

My friend lives in Far East, Vladivostok city, and multiplayer is basically unplayable for him. He gets this ping: EU 160-180 NA 250 Oceania 300 East Asia 350 In MB Warband he usually played at EU servers located in France\Germany with 90-110 ping, which is playable. However, he should be able...
  6. Artemeis

Resolved Lowered performance in multiplayer in comparison with singleplayer.

My problem is that I have stable limited 144 FPS in Singplayer with all settings set to Very High( I purposefully entered combats with many units 50vs50 and more, and didnt get FPS drop to less then 139, and even in that case in returned back immediately), but in Multiplayer I get about 95-120...
  7. Artemeis

Bannerlord Multiplayer Performance

Hello everyone. My problem is that I have stable 144 FPS in Singplayer with all settings set to Ultra, but in Multiplayer I get about 95-120 FPS in different maps, and lowering setting doesn't seem to help much. Here are my specs: Geforce 2080 RTX i7 8700k 16GB DDR4 RAM Asrock z390 pro...
Back
Top Bottom