MP Leave Penalty

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm totally ok with the punishment for leavers, but today my game crashed three times and every time this was counted as leaving, banning me from playing matchmaking. Can we modify this feature so it will punish players who leave the game that has already started, right after the first countdown starts? I always play with friends, so when somebody crashes upon entering the server the others leave immediately in order to find new game with crashed teammate. However, today we had to sit for 15 mins 2 times already because of this new system.

I'm totally ok with the punishment for leavers, but today my game crashed three times and every time this was counted as leaving, banning me from playing matchmaking. Can we modify this feature so it will punish players who leave the game that has already started, right after the first countdown starts? I always play with friends, so when somebody crashes upon entering the server the others leave immediately in order to find new game with crashed teammate. However, today we had to sit for 15 mins 2 times already because of this new system.

Sorry to hear this. We are considering some improvements to prevent this from happening. I will go ahead and increase the allowed leave count to 3 per 3 hours until we have a solution.

Edit: I have also cleared all the current punishments.

Sorry to hear this. We are considering some improvements to prevent this from happening. I will go ahead and increase the allowed leave count to 3 per 3 hours until we have a solution.

Edit: I have also cleared all the current punishments.
Thank you for quick response

Back
Top Bottom