Search results for query: *

1. Hurricane Andrew

map visuals very bright/pink

It seems on some certain parts of the world (or maybe random) battles come out looking like this. so far it has appeared on 1 small battle 30v10 looters so it cant be battle size. has appeared on a large siege battle of Verchug and a large field battle. It is not the snow as i tested by...
  2. Hurricane Andrew

how to make spearmen use swords

So during sieges my army gets crushed because my spearmen aren't doing damage close quarters with spears. I played a bunch of mods that add extra orders you are able to give troops, although i cant seem to find a list of those anywhere. Anyone know the keybind or how to make spearmen use their...
  3. Hurricane Andrew

SP Medieval Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A World of Ice and Fire (v8.1 released 7/3/22)

hi, i have army of unsullied. They get smashed in siege attacks cus they are spearmen. anyway to make them use their swords? I notice the few that do equip them perform well.
  4. Hurricane Andrew

SP Medieval Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A World of Ice and Fire (v8.1 released 7/3/22)

I really wish there were some clearer indication about game breaking bugs such as Daenerys stuck patrolling the sea forever. This ruins any hope of a targaryen playthrough.
  5. Hurricane Andrew

SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

does anyone know how to access the merchant who sells magical items? im pretty sure i have won 10 tournaments but i still cant access them.
  6. Hurricane Andrew

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

When doing the horn and the necklace quest pt 2
    the harenhall castle gates are locked so I am unable to get in. Yes im vassal of the North so we are at war with them.
    Anyway to get past this?
  7. Hurricane Andrew

SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones

gh3tt0 gangst3r said:
    Nameless123 said:
    hey when is the first release???
    it is on the first page, end of summer.  always read the first page first.

end of summer? great just when school starts.
  8. Hurricane Andrew

I have a feeling the awesome armor in this mod is what is going to be great while playing it. I brought myself to seeing how important armor is now, and how nice and unique they can be.
  9. Hurricane Andrew

Any guide how to aim at greater distances?

when i push ` to view outfit nothing happens. any idea why?
  10. Hurricane Andrew

Super low settings

yes direct 7 should help if you can't run direct 9
  11. Hurricane Andrew

One does not simply visit this page, without reading the books.
  12. Hurricane Andrew

Napoleonic DLC to Single Player?

Single player version would be great
  13. Hurricane Andrew

mods with freelancer

what mods out there have freelancer in them? I played all i can try and just wanted to know what good mods there are with this. Thanks!
  14. Hurricane Andrew

1812 - Single Player Remake - Vympel's Beta II (Released)

How do you make troops stand in 3 ranks like in the pics on the first post? thanks
  15. Hurricane Andrew

Need Warband specs knowledge.

Can anybody help me specifically on what Mount and Blade Warband uses the most out of a computer? Such as if it uses only 2 cores, can I make it use only 2 cores and boost them up? I want to increase Battle Size and I heard you need a really good CPU for that. What about GPU? I would say I...
  16. Hurricane Andrew

any way to get rid of troop morale?

I want to have a LARGE army with high morale at all times. Any ways to do this? I understand if there isn't. Thanks
  17. Hurricane Andrew

Game is running slowly

what are your computer specs? and are you running native?
Back
Top Bottom