Search results for query: *

1. RobertBruce

[BladeCast] Match Review - West Knights vs Failed RaTs

Thanks for all your work Tardet, great job!  I really like the format of these reviews too!
  2. RobertBruce

[WPL2] [NA] Pundits - Weekly Power Rankings

Very much enjoy reading these, you guys did a fantastic description of each ranking so far, look forward to the next ones.  It keeps morale and motivation strong for the tournament.
  3. RobertBruce

Top North American Players of All Time (Fun Poll #3 Is Up)

Give Beer a falchion and you will see an inf god form before your very eyes, am I right Beer?  :grin:
  4. RobertBruce

Top North American Players of All Time (Fun Poll #3 Is Up)

I usually don't comment in threads such as these, I have no ego, I do enjoy being competitive and winning obviously being part of wK, but I usually don't have the time to play enough to be one of the best.  I am 32 and I have 3 kids  :shock: so I do what I can. 
    Looking at this thread takes me down Warband memory lane and being old and forgetful, I don't remember things like K/D ratios or who won what tournament.  All I remember is when we were getting up and running as a clan who wanted to be a serious contender, we practiced our butts off to get good.  I remember some of our first couple tournaments we played LES and BKS and got stomped and I remember feeling crappy enough about it to want to get better.  Hats off to Balion and BKS for always bringing the competition, they were always fun to play because they always brought the competition to a higher level and made the game fun.  In the end, I play because I want to have fun ultimately, though I know for some of you being the best is a close second. 
    Good thing all this talk will actually go somewhere when Bannerlord comes out as long as all those in this thread play it.  All the old teams that dominated and the new teams that dominate now will get to all prove themselves very soon. Right Lust?  Soon.................... okay maybe not soon, but you know, eventually.  I think to settle it, the first tournament in Bannerlord everybody needs to get the best of their best and put some money where their mouth is and kick it off the right way.  Hopefully we will have another 50 teams or more, but let's look more to the future and settling this rather than constantly trying to prove points that just can't be proved.... yet. 
  5. RobertBruce

West Knights [wK] - Legends of the Omniverse

Wow, awesome video especially with how fast you pumped it out!  Thanks Ompuff!  Serious skills  :grin:
  6. RobertBruce

[WPL] Finals - wK vs. KoB! $1100!

Dang that was close!  Great way to end the tournament with a nail biter of a finish.  Awesome match KoB and I am glad it ended up coming down to the wire!
  7. RobertBruce

NA Player Rankings! (UPDATE: 10.15.15) (WPL1)

Regardless of any negative comments towards any of these lists, hats off to you Dryykon and everyone else attempting these.  Takes time and a lot of thinking so thanks for the contribution!
  8. RobertBruce

[WPL] wK vs TMW Live Sunday night @8:00PM EST!

Just think what could have happened if Achilles ping didn't go up in flame.  Nice job you beast :cool:
  9. RobertBruce

Marnid is the most qualified  :grin: I look forward to reading it.
  10. RobertBruce

UNAC 5?

Don't feel bad for him, he was celebrating  :grin:
  11. RobertBruce

How famous is the above player?

Haha this wK party brought to you by Wily. :smile: 

Juve is a triple threat beast who can do any position with high skillz.  Also Canadian Asia traveller :smile:
  12. RobertBruce

[UNAC] Suggestions

Best NON-fiction I have read in a long time, good going Courtney  :smile:  You have a gift  :grin:
  13. RobertBruce

I actually like the idea that you guys came up with in LES, for the reasons you stated Marnid, not for joining as you said.  I think in Bannerlord we will need to add a lot more mini tourneys for individual skills.  I know we did dueling tourneys which we need to continue in Bannerlord, but we need legitimate archery and cav tourneys too.  I know it is harder to come up with the criteria for those especially since being a good archer is so much more than just aiming.  Footwork, awareness, survivability, caution shooting into melee, and cav-killing are all pieces, but we need a bit more creativity to challenge archers and cav to strive to be the best in addition to inf.  When Bannerlord comes out in 12 years and no one playing Warband is a kid anymore :smile:  then we will be able to have a lot more fun than we ever had on Warband :smile:
  14. RobertBruce

"How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?... Yeah... Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind."
    I get the feeling the glory days are being relived in our thread  :smile:

Common Wily, tell us some of your glory stories :smile:  Or maybe at least the one about Cal's mom  :lol:
  15. RobertBruce

I think this calls for an archery tourney inside wK.  We should do duels - first person to 25 kills.  Don't underestimate Vinny, you might get hurt :smile: 
  16. RobertBruce

I would like to test this out... next week we go to our server and Lag and I take turns archer dueling you until you cry for mercy :smile:
  17. RobertBruce

What are you guys talking about, this song is dominant above all else.  Someday when you have kids like me you can try it and see how joyful it makes them  :eek:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8410qUT4QtA
  18. RobertBruce

Dangit, I just lost a few brain cells again reading our thread.  What part of humanity does this weird stuff come from.  It reminds me of the weird side of youtube.  That must be reality for many people :smile:
  19. RobertBruce

O you better get on here and demand that flag be USA :smile: 
  20. RobertBruce

[UNAC 3] Semi-Finals Stream Wk vs KoA

Great match, obviously I wish we would have won, but congrats KoA.  You guys played well and played together well.  And because I am an archer, gotta give credit where it is due: great shots Rhadagast and John, it looked like the John of old out there :smile: 
Back
Top Bottom