Search results for query: *

• Users: NovaTitan
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. NovaTitan

Need help with hosting server and not showing up on the server list.

I have non-steam version and I have hosted a server for testing with a friend. VAC unchecked, checked official game servers list, and titled with AAAAAAAAAAAAAA. My friend did the same several times as well. I was only able to get on his server once, but that's about it. He has the steam version...
  2. NovaTitan

How do I add multiplayer troops?

I tried searching and most of the threads are outdated and unhelpful. I'm using Morgh's Warband tool, since I think I messed up my files with the Python scripts using the module system. How do I add multiplayer troops? So far, I read the FAQs and guide for Morgh's tool, which are helpful for...
  3. NovaTitan

Well, this ruins it.

There are too many ******** bandits and peasants at higher renown levels. In a peasant revolt, there were probably 1000 peasants. And in bandit raids, there are 1000 bandits. It gets insane. And then you see the 747 deserters. WTF? Have you guys even tested this on higher renown levels? It's...
  4. NovaTitan

Were Horses this slow back then?

They seem to merely trot at a brisk pace instead of a full gallop. It's quite apparent in all the horses that they are almost skipping along rather than running. I'd love a stamina system for horses, but horses have lots of stamina and could be ridden for hours until death if necessary...
  5. NovaTitan

Modifying Hitboxes and Damage Impossible?

Been searching to see if it's possible to modify hitboxes and to see if you can modify damage values for different parts (not just head, body, feet). I couldn't find anything and it seems that it's impossible with module system. Is this true? Also, is it possible to see hitboxes on...
  6. NovaTitan

Is it possible to have more than 2 factions without the AI automatically killing

I'd like to set up a game where there is AI for more than 2 factions where the AI can ally with the other faction or stay neutral and the player could command to attack or support a faction.
  7. NovaTitan

Does Combat Experience Make a Better General?

I've had something in my mind this afternoon about combat experience providing a better general than an equivalent that only used theory and practice from teachers/scholars. Throughout history you end up with individuals, particularly princes, that have undergone military training both physical...
  8. NovaTitan

Formations in 1200

Are formations (running AI) possible in 1200 or any mod? I haven't received an answer in weeks.
  9. NovaTitan

Formations

Is it possible to get/make a mod where there are block, rectangle, square, and complex formations for the Battle AI in custom battles? I heard that it wasn't possible because of the AI taking too long to form up and that they cannot charge in formation.
Back
Top Bottom