Search results for query: *

1. ell_geezy

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Long Term Mount & Blader here - v0.502

just want to say a huge thanks to the Taleworld guys at PC gamer , they did an awesome job on the stream - loved the madness of the chat 

This game simply looks glorious and a huge step up in every area - Development team has done an amazing job
    >I loved the weight and the momentum of that decimitating cavalry charge - actually shocked me!
    >the weapon system looks awesome - cant wait to create my own deadly weapons
    >The complete immersion of the towns and the different cultures - can clearly be seen between the two shows - one was empire etc

keep up the glorious works guys - kind of wish you didn't show us all this because now I need this in my life more than ever...

2. ell_geezy

I am caught in two minds now..

I genuinely love how amazing this game Looks - and it is just making the wait even more unbearable..

just thinking they shouldn't have released all this - its just making it worse for me!!

Love you guys at taleworlds!!

Kicking ass since v0.502 M&B

Keep it up!
  3. ell_geezy

been playing this since v0.502 original mount and blade -

Zendar Arena Champion ( self proclaimed )
    Slayer of the Dark Knights!

Was warband Beta tester too ..

where was my invite *I am so angry right now*

I just really cant wait for this game, been making me ill how long it has been lol
  4. ell_geezy

Combat Techniques

Helpful Tips - From Ex-Champion of Parity Duel Server

1) Practise makes perfect - you need to hone those skills , use them or lose them
    2) Find yourself a good consistent sparring partner , this helps with finding new tactics. Learning fighting skills etc
    3) BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK , once you have a sparring partner - concentrate on blocking without attacking - learn when they are feinting and when you could actually hit them . Learn to only make an attack when you hear the clunk of a block
    4) Chambers are not worth it in the long run when you are a beginner . focus on other things
    5) footwork and range - watch your toes! Be aware of your oppenents sword and range. this can help with you getting a hit in. step back knowing they will miss and yours will hot as your sword or pike has range.
    6) keep it simple and most of all have fun

sure there is plenty of others ones out there

5. ell_geezy

Ringwraith #5 said:
    bla212 said:
    Guys was there any more info released yet other than that teaser trailer shown ages ago? Taleworlds really should get abit more on the marketing wagon...

Atleast that's my excuse for begging for more info as the game will be a success anyway. For additional income some hype wouldn't hurt.
    Yes, there's a gameplay trailer and a release date, but I've forgotten what it is. It's somewhere in the thread, you'll just have to look for it.

now thats just plain evil. 540 pages of just look for something that isnt there.  :grin:
  6. ell_geezy

I am pretty sure "panzer" means Armour too, not necessarily Tank. By the looks of it that protester got hit by some serious Armour.
  7. ell_geezy

urrrgh Still nothing!!

So glad that i at least have Rome Total War 2 to look forward too .
  8. ell_geezy

wow....

Last time i was here was a few weeks after announcement, Still no word....

The pain !!!
  9. ell_geezy

Mod Idea - Hunting for Food?

i think your idea has already been implemented to a few mods. which ones i cannot for the life of me remember
  10. ell_geezy

Captain Lust said:
    Probably take some cover and throw stones at you or your horse if/when you come close. Certainly in multiplayer against a single horse archer I'd just move around a tree or something meaning he couldn't hit me with any of his arrows. Eventually he'd be forced to come closer, dismount or give up.

Fair enough but unless the cav man has massively ballsed up you have no business beating him. he should always outrange you considering that bandits swords are these small little things. besides rocks don't do enough damage to kill a horse
  11. ell_geezy

Leifr Eiríksson said:
    All I want is an AI that can fight and think intelligently.
    An AI that can FF in melee.
    An AI that can recognise correctly where stairs and ledges are.
    An AI that is worth a damn.

Ever since I first played the demo of Mount & Blade, my first reaction was how amazingly dumb the bots were. We've all done it; first encounter with bandits, ride around in circles shooting into the blob. Hurr Durr AI don't know ****...

Okay, bandits. alright what do you expect them to do... think about it.  They cant catch you because you are on a horse. if the computer did that to you what would you do bearing in mind that you have possibly a crappy little sword. and some rocks. would you huddle in a little group whilst they take pot shots at you until they are all dead. Do you spread out and let him take you one by one. No you wouldn't so the only option they have really is to charge you and hope u mess up with your riding

So don't diss the AI about a situation that really is against them

Anyways Cant wait for MB2.
    The features i want to see is i want to be a proper Viking i want my own ship!
    I want to see fief improvements i.e build a mill i want to see the new mill in my fief
    i want to see other factions aside from the main ones i.e maybe some merchants guilds etc
    Also i want to see some form of crusader state. taking the fight to the sarranids!! and vice versa
  12. ell_geezy

for people wondering what the would do with the horse strafing feature,  i have one historical idea. During the battle of Bannock burn Robert the Bruce was charged at by this knight who had couched his lance. the story goes that the Bruce sat his small horse completely still until the last moment just before impact, the then side stepped his horse causing the knight to miss then he brought down his small hand axe on top of his helmet as he charged by splitting it twain or so the story says. now how awesome would it be to kill someone like that in game !
  13. ell_geezy

Cavalry are Rubbish

Aklis said:
    00763474991266BD7AAA8EF0F3D2318535DF3555
    Also, I feel I the need to brag as I sworded 20 people to death that match.

You should have died less then you can brag :lol:
  14. ell_geezy

New Russian Regiment this friday? [NW interview]

How the hell have they cracked the MP, do you not need a serial key??? Some of these pirate lads are getting good. This issue is always going to be an issue.
  15. ell_geezy

My NW ''Gaming Snack''!

manufacturer stickers on the monitor!

That is one of my pet peeves in life, people who leave stickers on stuff. i.e the clingfilm that covers a new laptop. take the thing off people!! I see that you also have trouble finding the arrow keys  :razz:

p.s nice rig
  16. ell_geezy

Menu Character!

Evanovic said:
    A French uniform (as much as I hate to say, being British) makes the most sense to have, considering they were the strongest (still got served by Brits at Waterloo though  :wink:) military power of the Napoleonic Era, and it was Napoleon the French Emperor who personified the Era and led the French to many great victories.

But I agree, if it's not a time consuming change to make then it'd be nice to make it customisable.

An alternative would in fact be to make a faction-neutral model for that. Perhaps a unisex civilian dress or something...

Evan

Thats true, i concur that. But then why just normal line troop. Why not the old guard uniform which is one of the best looking uniforms in the game, aside for that peskey cockade or what ever it is called so annoying trying to aim in game with that thing  :razz:
  17. ell_geezy

Official server admins need regulations

Well i mainly play euro, so i cant really comment then :eek: , but you are right really unethical for the admin to do that. Another thing Europe has better admins, Our guys are pretty awesome.
  18. ell_geezy

Official server admins need regulations

DJPenguin said:
    2. map changing. there's too much of this happening and with a couple admins I've noticed it's completely obvious that he himself wants to change it for a map where he can go Artillery and rack up ridiculously high scores like someone who plays a 24/7 map and knows it inside and out. There's 200 people on the server, not everyone is gonna like the same map and not everyone wants the same map. Please just let the rotation do it's thing.

I'm not gonna name names and get people lectured to, I'd just like to see a strict(er) ruleset for admins to follow ie. dealing with REAL issues only.

Ar you sure you are on the official servers?? if not u really are barking up the wrong tree, Cause i play this game pretty much and i dont really see much map changing at all, its generally frowned upon for an admin to change map.Unless by huge general consensus
  19. ell_geezy

Please seperate chat and kill messages...

RoBo_CoP said:
    Stuboi0 said:
    I'm sure you can just turn the kill messages off in options somewhere...?

Yes, it is.

Next time look through the options before you rage post.

UNLESS you want to see both in serperate feeds, in which case, IMPOSSIBRU!!

really don't think he is rage posting. i agree somewhat, turning the kill feed off, is very silly. using the kill feed i can gauge how many players are left in the game without checking the score sheet also it can help me know if someone is behind me if i see that my team mates are suddenly getting killed. so having another box or a smaller kill box would be good
  20. ell_geezy

Menu Character!

WilsonMG said:
    Considering the usefulness and amount of time you actually spend on the feature I'd say that resources would best be utilized elsewhere.

I agree with that, just sometimes i leave my computer on the join game screen so it would be nice if i could look at something more visually appealing got to be honest the current uniform doesn't really do the game justice  :smile: , or maybe a random uniform feature
Back
Top Bottom