Search results for query: *

1. Zann Dynasty

Leonion said:
    riraito.
    What about Kuu-lan?  :smile:
    They're also asian-ish.

yep them too. they seem to be more mongolian inspired whereas zann seem more chinese/japanese
  2. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

what do you guys think of cretas monarchy? I just started a new game and they offered me vassalage within like 10 days lol so I took em up on the offer and realized it's a tiny kingdom! It's kinda cool though since I have a bit of safety while I level up and work to build enterprises in every town.

Any tips on their troop tree??
  3. Zann Dynasty

i gotta say the zann faction are really cool. one thing that pendor was really missing imo was an asian inspired faction
  4. Perisno Factions, Lore, and Info

i copy pasted the lore for cretas monarchy into the wiki
  5. My beginner's guide

i'm trying to follow this guild but can't find a mercenary guild. is it the same as the freelancer outpost west of tolrania?

edit: nevermind found it. thought it was supposed to be abig castle lol
  6. best lords

well the only companions i make as lords are the ones that have special troops, and they don't usually contribute to party skills.

it would be cool if they added a few more special troops to the companions as lords such as melitines or maybe some adventurers/rogue knights assuming it fits their lore
  7. Anyone else thinks D'shar Troop Tree is too strong right now?

ghazi dervishes are pretty beastly. i'm guessing they're the new d'shar blademasters. they are pretty good at offensive siege
  8. What are some recommended reinforcement waves?

I personally use unlimited and I also disable troops running away. Everyone must die
  9. [SUBMOD] [For PoP 3.9.5] Proper/Polished Landscapes Mod V.3.6+ NEW!

think im gonna wait till all of the patches for 3.8 are finally settled down. seemed like there were a lot of bugs past 2 days
  10. [BUGS] Support Thread for v3.8+

i can't open pendor as of new update fresh install due to error: unable to open file modules/prophesy of pendor 3.8/resource/wb_town_houses.brf

going to try redownloading and re-installing..

p.s. i have like 10 pendor folders now because windows 10 doesn't let me delete any of them even though i am administrator and have ownership it's **** stupid

edit: finally working but anyone know how I can delete my old pendor folders??? :xf-mad:
  11. Breaching the gap

if there are 2 ladders i like to use the nearby soldiers command to follow me, or sometimes special groups of troops (if available) and take them up the typically ignored second ladder to try and flank the enemy. this can be really good if you take some archers with you and find a spot to shoot at them from behind
  12. best lords

is there a way to redistribute fiefs after you expand your empire more  and more? i kinda want to change my location..
  13. Shadow Wolves

they are like super sarleon halberdiers.

actually i read somewhere here they are supposed to be the opposite of the knights of the ebony gauntlet.

knights of the ebony gauntlet are archers behind their front line of sergeants, as contrasted with shadow wolves where the sergeants are the archers and the wolves are the front line
  14. best lords

Ralyks18 said:
    Serazu said:
    The Silvermists tend to spawn in Senderfall, but not in my current playthrough. If you love KotEG so much, all you have to do is start a new game at day 1 after looking at Avendor in your locations menu and don't see a chapter of them there. They frequently spawn at Avendor. Restart till you see a chapter of them.

Its just a 10% chance. There's another 10% for the Ebony Gaunlet to start there, the 80% left will be Senderfall starting with none.
    However, the lord that starts with this city, Adarian, will always field Silvermists, as they're his household troop.

it's too bad there's no lord with KOTEG as a house hold troop. I'd imagine a really sadistic  or bad tempered lord would field them
  15. How would you rank the factions under the current build?

So far D'shar and Sarleon have been most challenging in field battles imo. D'shar have good cavalry and their upper tier units are surprisingly effective against knight-level troops.  Ghazi dervishes have earned my respect.

Sarleon is tough since they have a pretty balanced army. Their knights are fearsome, and their halbediers are good anti-cav, with plenty of support from longbowmen and men-at-arms.
  16. best lords

Serazu said:
    As far as army quality goes, in my current playthrough I'd say that Brennus fields the best army in the game. Avendor started with a KotEG chapter in it and now he fields KotEG and Hammers next to his scores of Lions. Plus the always consistent Sarleon troops. He's a legend. His bad-tempered personality doesn't bother me either. I spend, as always, too much time in Sarleon so I cultivate strong relations with him. I'll definitely proselytize him at some point. Besides, bad-tempered lords are funny, contrarily to the sadistic ones who are purely evil. I tend to cultivate relations with Ealdred too, since his army is always fearsome with all those Black Archers in it. No reason not to do it, since I spend the largest portion of my mercenary time in Sarleon anyway.

As far as the pair of elderly pitilless/cunning lords goes, the Sarleon is king in that one too. Baron Aeldfried marshals an excellent army of many top-tier troops with scores of Lions included. As far as looks go (yeah, though not really important, I value aesthetics as well), he's ok, though I preferred his older looks. Now he looks as Valdis's twin with hair. Oh, he also rides an awesome Sarleon Warhorse. Cadeyrn marshals scores of Sarleon Rogues who I consider to be probably the best Rogues in the game after the Blackhearted ones. On the plus side, he tends to be an effective marshal and, fighting alongside and against him, I have to say he fights well. I liked his old looks, but, man, his new looks are AWESOME. Besides, as far as morality goes, yes, cunning personalities are more difficult to handle. But, if we give ourselves some pause and start pondering the lords' lines and general behaviour, we'll come to the inevitable conclusion that the cunning ones are definitely the most intelligent of the lords and I tend to value intelligence. The upstanding/good-natured/martial ones tend to be the most loyal, but a kingdom always needs its thinkers and politicians. And cunning lords excel at that. Now, if only the line to go kill a merchant wasn't there... This one somehow spoils their image to me. Still, I value the cunning lords and always keep some in my kingdom. And chief amongst them is always Cadeyrn.

That's a pretty awesome Sarleon run you've got going. In one of my games, Avendor has Raven Spears instead of KOTEG. They aren't bad but I'm a big fan of how beastly the EG's are.  That being said Senderfall did spawn with Silvermists so I might take that for myself instead.  This particular game has been really interesting so far  - D'shar took Valonbray and Ravenstern took Javiksholm. So I ended up taking both after their puny garrisons were left behind and requesting vassalage from Fierdsvain lol!
  17. [SUBMOD] [already included] Scene Replacement Pack (Fan Project)

snouz said:
    riraito. said:
    is this 3.8.2 compatible now?

Scenes are included in 3.8, modified/corrected by me. So this is obsolete.

thank you very much for your hard work
  18. best lords

Ralyks18 said:
    • Tier S+: Agathon Legathus (this one is imo the best one of all, those Centurions + his Upstanding personality just makes up for him), Kyros Dux, Count Ivanus
    • Tier S: Earl Sigimund Stonehand, Jarl Gundur Doomseeker, Rafik Bey, Caliph Hamid
    • Tier A: Duke Adarian, Duke Aldemar, Justus Dux, Caliph Hamid, Kaivan Khan, Rafik Bey, Baron Hereward, Duke Aelfwine, Duke Alamar

I ignored bad personalities (they are never worth having), and took into consideration for their spot in the list their personality, renown range, trainer leadership and level, as well as if they have special units with them or not.

If you are unsure why i placed x lord in x tier, just feel free to ask! Its not something fixed and people may have their own favourite ones, but i think that list is realistic. It is worth mentioning that i didnt consider their 1v1 potential, i did as lords (where autocalc is used and their stats difference within a >100 army is almost null), where the Fierdsvain shines over the rest, with some lords even reaching 450-460 proficiencies with good weapons.

bad personalities are a pain to deal with but a lot of the evil lords have great troops (like titus legatus, duke brennus and duke alexis). 

BTW you put Rafik Bey in both Tier S and Tier A, does he have a unique troop?
  19. best lords

Hanikura said:
    Seen him in the start of the game with 50+ Ghazi Dervishes. Not as OP as old assassins ofc, but still very dangerous troops. (and such amount of dervishes are very rare, normal lords  have like couple  of them at the beginning )

ah yes i believe you're correct. dervishes replaced blademasters right? makes sense for them to be rare - blademasters were great too. i think faridar khan used to carry them as a household troop. wonder if he got the dervishes as well
  20. How good is the Noldor Warsword? Analysis of best weapons for knights (POP 3.7)

i wonder how all of the blunt weapons compare? not just doom mace which everybody uses, but what about the 2H blunts like polehammer, blunt steel polehammer and iron mace?
Back
Top Bottom