Search results for query: *

• Users: dude24oak
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. dude24oak

Extremely europian biased mod

I like the game itself, but I'm extremely pissed when I block people's attacks, yet they GO THROUGH THE ATTACKS. Why? PING, OF COURSE. I'm sick and tired of knowing I'm better at melee, but getting owned by people who make mistakes, in which I cannot exploit, because I live in NORTH AMERICA...
  2. dude24oak

Emergancy Browser issue.

This seems to be only for me, I start up my game, click refresh and only 2-5 servers come up. This is a game-breaking problem for me, I can't play anything but singleplayer, and it is very annoying. It happened right after I got a new modem/router (It's both) it's a DPC2325, from charter.
  3. dude24oak

Need a lil' help with a problem.

Alright, this happpens on all my mods, and includes NW. I click refresh on the browser and about 5-10 servers show up, I know there are more out there, and I have no filters, it's never the same servers, I don't know how this happens. I click refresh again, for the second time, and no servers...
  4. dude24oak

Our feedback on Multiplayer

Overall it was really amazing, the atmosphere and swords and armor set the mood, but I did notice some flaws, in which I will state. The shields are being held really oddly... hopefully to be fixed, but you already know that:3. The gameplay is very slow with fewer players, so there should...
  5. dude24oak

I'll be hosting a server.

Every now and then the beta testers can hop onto my server... running it right now, add dude24oak on steam or [PG]Chaz Jank[BnT] and I'll put up the server when asked.
  6. dude24oak

A revival.

Hi, my name is Chaz, you can add me on steam( steam friendID is dude24oak and my name is [PG]Chaz/Jank[BnT]) And I'm hosting a North American server if anyone would like to join it's up now! I will put it up when people ask.
  7. dude24oak

|The Old Assassin Guild| Exclusive

The Assassin Guild Ranks Responsibilites Roster Applications
  8. dude24oak

A Server

Hey, I'm gonna be putting up a server somtime after 2:40PM EST, seeing as this mod is both, and there is never a server.
  9. dude24oak

GAMEBREAKING PROBLEM

Whenever I join a server it's always "Couldn't load "Textures\somthingsomthing.dds""
  10. dude24oak

How do I burn ships?

This is an extremely intresting feature... So, how, and what do I use?
  11. dude24oak

Children in Brytenwalda? CHILDREN WARRIORS?! >:O!!

How do I have children? And can they grow up and get married themselves? If so, that would be so amazing. Thanks in advance.
  12. dude24oak

Banned for killing the other team?

On CN_MS_MM3 I got banned for killing somone on the British side while they were in a line, permanently. This is a very very stuipid reason, for the server was 1) Public 2) Team Death Match and 3) I'm doing my faction's job! You can't ban me for doing my job!
  13. dude24oak

Anyone else have this odd good-yet-odd-problem?

Okay. I recruit about 300+ Dark initiates. I defeat a lord that just escaped, and only has 1 out of 29 people ready for battle... and right after the battle, all my initiates are freaking Lord Blackguards. I go o.o, and just... you have no idea what I did to Calradia. I conquered EVERYTHING...
  14. dude24oak

Lost my serial key

When I installed patch 1.143 and I need help, what do I do to find out what my serial key is? EDIT: Found it, was in a folder next to my report card:)
  15. dude24oak

How do I kill Lords?

I have no idea how to kill lords,sorry if I'm nooby.
  16. dude24oak

Claymores(but weak)

I was wondering we could maybe have claymores but they are weak and do about 45 damage because they are dull from wear and tear? IDK it's just claymores seem so cool. This is just a what do you think kind of thing were I want you guys(gals) to tell people what you think about claymores.
  17. dude24oak

Awesome Mod

Hey I just got this Mod and I'd like to tell you guys that you all have a future in modding in my opinion!
  18. dude24oak

AFOI isnt dead.....

AoFI isnt dead shardz, you killed it......
Back
Top Bottom