Search results for query: *

1. PolishSTALIN

THANKSGIVING

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in the community, now some good american music about Thanksgiving. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSBq8geuJk0
  2. PolishSTALIN

1st Historical LB using Advance Skirmish Battle Rules

OK guys its here the 1st Historical LB.  I've thought this over a lot but I think if we give this one quick gone we can see whats wrong and what needs to be fixed.  So I'm postponing the Practice run on this so this is the Real thing. As many regs have training during the week I would urge you...
  3. PolishSTALIN

M&M Advance Skirmish Rule Book

The M&M Advance/Historical Skirmish Rule Book By 1st Lt Pilawa of the FK Basic Rules pg. 1 1 )All men must be lead by a Captain 2 ) All men must stay information through out the whole battle. 3 )Captains will be given Orders by a General on the battle field. 4 )If the unit falls below an...
  4. PolishSTALIN

Advance Skirmish Battles

I have been told to spilt the advance skirmish battles off to their own thread. The check list to make this happen: 1) We would need at least 3 mapmakers that are willing to make historical accurate maps. 2) We need 2 more map designers that will give their maps to the mapmakers. 3) We need...
  5. PolishSTALIN

BIGGLES WITCH HUNT

I have formed the 1st ever Biggles Witch hunt, all you need to do is find biggles and piss him off.  It really fun, trust me when he gets mad he goes crazy and TKs everyone thats around you.  Just last night i said Biggles i killed a musician and he killed me and another person.  So join the...
  6. PolishSTALIN

The 1st Guard Dragoons of the FreiKorps

The FreiKorps Dragoons                                                                                                                       Then...
  7. PolishSTALIN

The 1st Guard of Kiev is Recruting, Part of the Prussian Army

I'm back with my Second Russian Regiment of Guard.  This unit will be fighting with the new Prussian Army.  You don't need to speak Russian to join, i would like for a majority that speak English.  We will be using Prussian Ranks and the old Prussian formations along with newer formations that...
  8. PolishSTALIN

Prussian Army 3rd Korps BCT (Basic Combat Training)-This is for anyone

Hello, as leader of the Prussian Army's 3rd korps I am installing a new kind of recruitment.  You will still be in your regular regiments but there will be a 5 day training session need to be accepted into the Prussian Army.  Your attendance will be a major part of the grade.  This is to make...
Back
Top Bottom