Search results for query: *

1. Harvestr555

Resolved Kingdom members are losing troops

I am having a similar issue as well. I am part of the Southern Empire and married Ira. I gave her troops and she had none a few minutes later. I decided to follow her around to see what was happening and the they are just starving to death. We have no fiefs left thanks to the Khuzaits, so I am assuming its related to not having anywhere to go to buy food. Although you would think she could just go into the Aserai town she keeps patrolling around.
  2. Harvestr555

MM Dance Class.

:lol: hilarious
  3. Harvestr555

A question about Lods

ok thanks for the answer, I tested it out this morning with an army of 200 wearing the new armor and it really helped my fps.  :grin:

-Answered and Locked-
  4. Harvestr555

A question about Lods

So I added some new armor meshes/textures to my game but the armor is not a single mesh because it is using multiple textures. So my armor mesh is setup as so it appears in OpenBrf as TaW_armor, TaW_armor.1, Taw_armor.2 Ok so my question is, how should the lods be setup for the armor? Should a...
  5. Harvestr555

19te Prussian Infantry [Recruiting]

Hey guys, sorry I havent been around much lately, I was out of town last week and im taking a spanish class during the summer that is kicking my ass. I will be going out of town again this weekend but I will bring my laptop with me so I should be able to make it to the Linebattles.
  6. Harvestr555

I need to tell people this

TitoWasFat said:
    "http://www.youtube.com/embed/BtzN4cSfCMA"
    haha I found this hilarious  :lol:

I think I only saw you in game a few times, but sorry to see you go anyway Balance of Terror.
  7. Harvestr555

NATION RELATION WEIRD

Jakuta Khan said:
    oohh, forgot to mention that FATIMA, the only companion with grenades, now considers me an enemy every time a combat starts and throws the grenades at me, killed me twice ;(
    wow that must make battles a little tougher  :lol:
    all i can suggest is hope that they fix all these bugs in a patch soon, im not even going to play my game until atleast another patch comes out.
  8. Harvestr555

19te Prussian Infantry [Recruiting]

Sorry I didnt make it to the training today...well its 2am so yesterday I guess. :grin: I will try to make it to the Friday LB, I have to go to my parents house for my lil sisters graduation. They will probly want to go eat after or something but I might make it back in time.
    -Oh and good job with those sigs, they look great
  9. Harvestr555

Caravan = Ungodly Wealth = Boring

Iboltax said:
    The trading in this game is like Drug Wars with no time limit. Anyone know what I'm saying ?  :lol:
    Haha, I love drug wars! I used to play it whenever I had a class in a computer lab in high school. I was always like "what the class is over?!? I still have all this heroin I need to sell!"  Highschool was so easy...  :grin:
  10. Harvestr555

Player named Boromir

This is Harper,
    I wasnt at snow when this occured, i was with the GK. I didnt see anything wrong with what the bandits were doing, even though they severly beat us in GK down until most left  :mad:.
    The bandits were simply more organized than the factions were and they were kicking our asses.
    Im sure they recieved lots of complaints from those they killed, but I personally saw them do nothing wrong except maybe holding stone castle for awhile (I dont think they are allowed to hold castles).
    I personlly think bandits should be allowed to raid and steal our treasury, it adds another element to the game and adds some excitement during peace times between factions.
    The bandits simply would let me ride past them if I wasnt threatening them so I doubt they were spawn killing.
    --Oh and to clarify about the GK watching their own men die, I did this because either the GK member was attacking outlaws on sight or I had prievously died and was abiding by the NLR. If the bandits attacked us first all the members of GK did fight back. (Cant have me be getting a bad rap  :grin:)
  11. Harvestr555

Fire & Sword Better Than Warband ?

Eruonen said:
    Nope, it's the biggest disappointment I've had in a video game since Deus Ex Invisible War.
    What!?! I loved Deus Ex Invisible War  :shock: But anyway the lack of cannons dissapointed me in Fire & Sword, not to mention all the bugs...with patches it hopefully will become better. I still have hope for it.  :neutral:
  12. Harvestr555

Stupid Rules

Eragon91 said:
    ...i assure you that the rules are the way they are, not because it's realistic, but because a large part of the playerbase in any game are stupid douchebags that will take any chance they get to ruin it for others.

That is going to be my signature from now on  :grin:
  13. Harvestr555

NA_PW4_RolePlay Ban List/ Appeal thread(updated 6/4)

lol i think i was just tempbanned for dropping excessive amounts of money bags right before the server reset  :lol:
  14. Harvestr555

Line Battle, May 6th @ 8:30pm EST (North American server).

Wow it sounds like that was an epic line battle...unfortunatly I couldnt get in because it was full  :cry:
    I will make sure to be there 2 hours early next time.
  15. Harvestr555

Unban me please NA_PW4

Ok the issue has been resolved, permaban lifted  :grin:

-thread locked
  16. Harvestr555

Unban me please NA_PW4

DrDeath518 said:
    If you are blatantly  randoming then you will recieve no warning and I give permission to ban, since the name of the server is called RolePlay. Also it is highly unlikely that you were banned w/o doing anything. They would pm me and tell me to remove you there is no reason for it basically..

yes, I know and I do roleplay, and like I said our factions were at war and this incident occured while our two armies were fighting. Besides wouldnt the admin warning me first or atleast letting me know why I was being banned help clear up some of the confusion. I dont even know if Ive been permabanned or not.  :???:

-Its been 20 hours and im still banned, hopefully it was just a 24 hour ban
    -Nope, I just talked to Silver I was permabanned by someone
  17. Harvestr555

Is TaleWorlds Developing a new game/engine? How about M&B II: Byzantium?

Outlawed said:
    I just want a new engine with proper physics.
    I want to see horses being more alive, more responsive to things; I'd love to see them go out of control for a duration of time when hit by an arrow or when they bump into something. I want to see arrows bouncing off things and ricocheting off stuff. I want to see archery nerfed. I want to see horses buffed and made proper size. I want to see bigger, grander towns and castles. I want to see a better map and more SP diplomatic and recruiting options; I'm sick of the linear style of recruitment here. Add a bit more depth as to who and who cannot recruit certain units. Also, a better quest system? Maybe add 3/5 different character stories that you can choose to play as and have to do certain quests.

I'd also like to see better animations in general and better scaling of M&B characters to the environment. If you all haven't noticed, M&B folks are like half dwarf half human lol.

And finally, maybe a persistent online system for clans? Based of scrimmages that can be set and some sort of leader board system could be doable too.

I don't know if an MMO of the SP version would ever be possible though. I highly doubt it at this stage, but maybe they can surprise us?

Also, keep it in Calradia and add 2 new factions:
    1- Indo/Chinese faction
    2- Japanese/Korean faction

I agree with everything that Outlawed said.
    But I would like to see a Greek/Roman styled faction added also.
    Leave the historical stuff to the modders, they enjoy doing stuff like that.  :grin:
  18. Harvestr555

NA_PW4_RolePlay Official Server Thread

Hi, i got banned today for attacking, not even killing, a member of a faction we were at war with. I attacked him with a party of my fellow members as we were marching to attack their castle. I was then banned with no warning what so ever and I had received no warning previously. Im guessing it was a temp ban but as the admin (I believe it was Silver but not sure) said nothing to me, I have no idea.

Getting to the point, its been 2 & 1/2 hours and I am still banned. How long do temp bans usually last?
  19. Harvestr555

Unban me please NA_PW4

I was banned a few minutes ago from the NA_PW4_Roleplay server and i did nothing wrong... The admin told my friend that i had been warned multiple times for random killing, but i had done no such thing and i had never recieved a warning. I had only killed one person the entire time playing and...
  20. Harvestr555

F&S Bugs Thus far

Tyrokiller said:
    Also I've noticed that at Riga when fighting the Pub Visitor (Duel) they block and can instantly hit you (No delay nada) and when fighting him for cash (Fist fight) he doesn't get stunned after each hit and continues to hit you whilst you hit him. [Not necessarily a glitch but bloody irritating]

I just kick him to death everytime...it kinda seems like cheating because its so easy  :smile:
Back
Top Bottom