Search results for query: *

1. OSP Musket Era 3D Art 19th Century Firearms

Willhelm can you make this with the item codes and animations, please.
    so I can use this in caribbean the game if possible.
  2. import Napoleonic wars items?

does anyone knows how to import Napoleonic wars weapons and armor to Warband? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
  3. MP Modern [WB] Gallipoli 1915-WWI Mod

hay Artizan, can I get (with Permission) only the Guys outfit and rifle? So I can put on Mount & Blade With Fire & sword.
    14t4vgx.jpg
  4. Non-steam pre-orders at Gamers Gate

will i get a download for this game if buy it at GamersGate. because it say's that i can buy it but, i don't know if I'll get the download any clues
  5. [M] The Deluge - general discussion

The exe that the setup gave me is given me an error that say's "I have an unsupport version" when I have the 1.143 version.
  6. [M] The Deluge - general discussion

Slawomir of Aaarrghh, are you going to add ship battles with cannons? and can you give us a screenshot of the ship that's going to be in your mod?
  7. an idea for the mod leader!

For GABRILDURO, I think your mod 1860 old America, will be cool to be added as a mod for M&B WFAS, As MP + SP.
  8. English Invasion mod Needs help!

I'm making a mod with the English of the 17th century which the mod needs little information That is required to make it, How can I mod the Enemy AI to go into Lineformations  and to have officers for Single-player? thanks!
  9. Mount&Musket: Battalion Items for WF&S

alright is there someway to get the weapons and unifroms just like yours?
  10. Mount&Musket: Battalion Items for WF&S

To Great warlord Vincenzo, I Love the Mount & musket mod so much that I wish the weapons and uniforms of this mod was converted for WF&S so I can make a mod for that game I think will be cool. With your permission Vincenzo may i get only the weapons and uniforms please.
  11. The Wild Wind addon idea

Can somebody make an addon for The Wild Wind with cannons, fortifications, and old civil war guys?
  12. SP Musket Era War Getting Worse Beta 2.20

can someone add a cannon to this mod, that is like the cannon in WFAS mod for M&B warband.
  13. SP Musket Era War Getting Worse Beta 2.20

I Love this mod but can you add something like cannons and 18th century uniforms. And add enemy AI Formations but nothing fancy
    Artillery_gun_crew-illustration.jpeg
    30th_Foot_Uniform_Plate.jpg
  14. [Europe 1805] Main Topic: General debate, feedback, DOWNLOAD and news.

say where can i use cannons or artillery in Europe 1805 mod
  15. SP Native Musket Era The new world, napoleonic calradia, New screens 05/20/2011!, Testers needed!

freak_oz when is the mod finish or did you upload it somewhere else
    because its 04-15-2011 and its hard to wait for this mod
                            from knight133
Back
Top Bottom