Search results for query: *

• Users: Windwalker
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. SP - General It may be too much to ask, but would be great!

So my proposal is about keybindings. Is it possible for the team to make that Numpad Enter key works like jump or kick or anything you decide in keybindings setting, and not at the same time to activate chat window? I play on numeric pad and this is so annoying, not being able to use numpad...
  2. SP - UI Quality of life suggestions

I have three sugggestions: 1. Add to Party screen for Heroes option: Bodyguard (unit that at all times stick to you) just like Scout, Surgeon... 2. Add to the bottom right menu LOCK checkbox so that this menu stay upat all times 3. Add compass icon above right bottom menu, when you click on it...
  3. Con-spiracy - theory - What - happend?

Realy, I understand Bannerlord is a game at the alpha stage, and I like it. But, dear people at Taleworlds, focus on game mechanics instead of displaying each leaf of grass. So many games fall into this trap it is amazing no one gets it, graphic is important, but GAME MECHANIC is key for a...
  4. Bannerlord proposal - Contact list feature.

Character development - Contact list feature. Based on choices made by the player at the character creation process and location where character is spawned in Caladria, player should receive certain number of contacts, similiar to Noble oppion but for all in game characters. Premise is that...
  5. Guide: Viking sword techniques

http://www.hurstwic.org/history/articles/manufacturing/text/viking_sword_technique.htm
  6. Advanced movement

M&B is Role playing game and those skills should be tied to attributes. Run (STR+AGI / 5) (duration of Burst run) Running in full armor is very tiering job and should add reuse penalty, So if wearing light armor you can use running skill each 10 seconds, in medium 20 and in heavy 30 seconds) Of...
  7. Advanced movement

M&B is Role playing game and those skills should be tied to attributes. Run (STR+AGI / 5) (duration of Burst run) Running in full armor is very tiering job and should add reuse penalty, So if wearing light armor you can use running skill each 10 seconds, in medium 20 and in heavy 30 seconds) Of...
  8. MB repositiry

Does anyone have last patch and Native expansion on his computer? MB repository is not working and I cant download files, if you have it please host files on some free media hosting site and put link here. Thank you.
  9. End Game

I killed all (I think). Conquered every castle and bring peace. Last Faction that confronted me where khegerits, but they where not in war with kingdom of Swadia, just with me. I found some surviving lords near Yaragar and Shulus. After that I passed map many times and can't find any surviving...
  10. Would you like to work on M&B MMO?

After reading lot of M&B MMO posts from players I am interested to see how many of you are actualy REALLY interessted to work on MMO based on M&B  foundations? If you have good will and skills please write what would you like to do on such project. P.S. I don't know if this is ok to ask this...
  11. Where is Prison in Thir?

I recently liberated Thir from Nords and put some prisoners into prison. When I enter the city I can't find prison. Can anyone help, do you know where is prison in Thir?
  12. What if...

I am in a bad situation I have over 700 renown but King of Rodhoks (who is my best friend) is not calling me among their ranks. Now here is problem, should I sworn my aleigance to him. Will I be able to chose a banner and will I will have a chance to have some fief?
  13. Companion AI

I am wondering why companions do not have same AI like rest of the opponents? I play Swadians and all my companions have swords and lances in inventory, but problem is that they dont change weapons in combat. if you put them lance in in first wepon slot than companion will use it all the way...
  14. Can you become king in this version?

Can you become King of a nation in this version of a M&B?
  15. Best troop - kidnaped Girl

I am amking one experiment. Recently I done Kidnaped girl mission. After I defeat bandits I keep Kidnaped girl and now is she part of my troops. She begins as level 2 character and can be upgraded just like your companions (Marnid, Borcha, Rolf...). I am still training her, but with best armor...
  16. Whare did it go?

I loved this Bandit line: I gonna break your knees, nice and slow. Why is this taken out in 903?
  17. Few observations

Ok, I am playing MB v.903 for some time and managed to defeat Kaganat and Rhodoks. I am playing with Swadians. Game observations so far. Caravan exploit There is one exploitable thing. If you intercept caravan (or enemy army) you can try to rob him, than you will lose -5 faction relation with...
  18. Medieval Europe

Hi, I read alot topics on this forum and I think this was not moentioned before. (Don't flame if it is, sorry did not see it) Here is map example As I read FAQ and some other topics it is obvious that all Factions army troops are directly drawn from Medieval Europe. As you can see from this...
Back
Top Bottom