Search results for query: *

• Users: Clegane
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Clegane

{HELP} Adding items for one mod to another (CWR for Warband)

I'm trying to add all items to Warband for CWR using a tutorial from TaleWorlds, adding items without brf editor I wrote load_mod_resource in module_ ini, put brf to resource folder, dds to textures folder. Copied all the items from CWR item_kinds to new one. What number should I write? EDIT...
  2. Clegane

SP Musket Era Fantasy Blue&Grey (Alternative World of North America in 1860th)

April 1862… Alternative world of virtual North America… Five factions – Union, Confederation, Canadian Union, United States of Mexico and strong Indian Territory… And, as usual – the struggle for the land, though the virtual one… Enter this world and try to find out your place on the...
  3. Clegane

SP Modern [WB] Civil War in Russia 1917-1922 start porting to Warband and recruiting!

It was the first year of Revolution, in other words A.D 1917. The strange year, bloody year, grim year, the year of lies, promises and hope. The Russian Empire is fallen! But not everyone happy about that. The Reds took power, yet their promises became the uglisest lies and treason. The Whites...
  4. Clegane

Machinegun cart

I have two questions about that item: 1. Is this possible to make such model of light horse-drawn cart and made the game using that cart as a horse? 2. As you see, there is a machine gun on that cart. If the cart is working on horese scripits, how to make that machine gun usable and shooting to ...
Back
Top Bottom