SP Musket Era Fantasy Blue&Grey (Alternative World of North America in 1860th)

Users who are viewing this thread

Clegane

Squire
April 1862… Alternative world of virtual North America… Five factions – Union, Confederation, Canadian Union, United States of Mexico and strong Indian Territory… And, as usual – the struggle for the land, though the virtual one… Enter this world and try to find out your place on the battlefield, using your Colt or Springfield, tomahawk, dynamite or Ketchum grenade, or just try to solve world’s problems with negotiations with governing people…
Virtual world is a great thing. You can combine time and space, and General Grant fights against General Santa-Anna, Great Chieftain Osceola rules strong and almighty Indian State, and Canadian Union plays a significant role in the virtual North America policy…

This is a fully-playable basic version. Just unrar into Modules subdirectory and start))
We continue to develop this mod.

File History:
Credits:
Rockwell - creation
Clegane – consultancy, expertise, inspiration

Deepest and cordial gratitude for permission to use some models:
Williamberne
HokieBT

Download link
https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=1&id=1462- this is the last version of the mod itself

Mod_for_Mount_and_Blade_by_LimpAnarchist.jpg

I love this kinda mod, the one that pops up from no-where and actually is downloadable from the 1st post made.
Win win win win

I've got a problem. For some reason my men don't listen to my commands. They won't follow me or hold this position or anything

Thats because your a fox wearing a hat with a name that means penis in Japanese.

Chin Chin (tin tin in katakana accent)

Foxes are cute. And Robin Hoods men would of done anything for him. Haha. And I'm sure many of them liked penis however they'd get none from me(because that's impossible). Maybe from each over though.

Sheriff-murder said:
Tintin said:
And I'm sure many of them liked penis however they'd get none from me(because that's impossible). Maybe from each over though.

Well, I'm sure you still can provide them penises.
Yeeeaaaaaaaaahhhh.....from my secret stash which doesn't exist. Great mod though

Tintin 

I've got a problem. For some reason my men don't listen to my commands. They won't follow me or hold this position or anything
That;s strange, because my men are listening.
Do you use non-English version of Mount&Blade?

Clegane said:
Tintin 

That;s strange, because my men are listening.
Do you use non-English version of Mount&Blade?
I'm quite sure it's English

Well - as I've mentioned above, this is a basic variant - resembles Civil War in Russia, eh?))) But we took into consideration some previous mistakes, and tried to avoid them. Of corse, new mistakes appeared (lol). So, now we are developing both mods in parallel)

Very impressive, I didn't see this coming  :smile:  - You've come far already. It's great fun.
The dynamite behaves a little odd. There are no ballistics, just an explosion out of thin air, and it's hard to aim. But other than that it's really good.
Would be nice if you could get a map maker. It sort of breaks the immersion to see the New World placed in Calradia.

I love it! :grin: This is the most fun I've had with firearms in M&B! I really like the new sounds.

To fix all the new items not blending with the enviroment/lighting you should change the shader of all the materials from

tex_mul_color_alpha to specular_shader

also, a bug, when I wear Bandit Outfit Light, I am unable to walk (but can still ride horseback), maybe its nor rigged properly.

pictures
mb4l.jpg

mb6i.jpg

mb8.jpg

and I think you should make horses faster :grin:

Back
Top Bottom