Search results for query: *

• Users: BigBiker05
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. BigBiker05

You have died stuff...

Does anyone know if these will change? I did a search as well as actively been reading this forum since the game came out but I have not found anything. One of the worst things about a sandbox game like this is hitting an ending. You can put 100 hours into a game and then you try and poison the...
  2. BigBiker05

Bank Screen Bug, lord in my party.

I tried doing a search and didn't find this anywhere, apologies if it is known. When the monthly bank screen came out I clicked the button at the bottom and nothing happened. After trying several things I end up head banging the keyboard. It then show a market screen of what I think was the last...
  3. BigBiker05

Having Trouble: Polish Questline

So I'm working on the Polish questline. I'm at the part where I have to get Warsaw back. The king gave me the document allowing me to grab Polish lords to join me to assualt Warsaw from the Sweeds. However, they all refuse. I've been trying to grind favor with the lords but it doesn't seem to be...
  4. BigBiker05

Has anyone found a complete unit breakdown?

I could care less about stats of each troop, but that would be awesome. Mainly my problem is when I go to a commander to recruit I don't know what half the units are. I really don't know **** about this time period. For example, right now I trying to figure out what the hell a Zolnier is and...
  5. BigBiker05

This is what a changelog should look like...

http://www.taleworlds.com/ M&B With Fire and Sword Version 1.140 Patch Released Change log for patch 1140:     Turkish and German language options added!     Various other bug fixes -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...
  6. BigBiker05

I'm getting real sick of MB: WF&S

7. BigBiker05

Steam patch

Where is it? I'm confused why the patch 1.140 still hasn't been released on steam. This actually scares me, in my head I'm thinking that the devs forgot or don't care enough to give steam the update. They have had several days including work days. From my understanding it is not hard to get a...
  8. BigBiker05

Becomming a Lord

I have read a lot of posts lately that have said you need X renown to become a lord. I have seen 100-200 renown. However, just now I was grinding tasks for the king so we could be BFFs and I could get some favoritism late game. At 97 renown and 11 relation I was able to swear oath. I am also...
  9. BigBiker05

Bug? Double caravan pay...

So I just ran a caravan of velvet. Paid about 8k for it. I even looked at my questlog, I had 1 quest. I get to moscow and my report log says gained 45k completed quest gained 45k. I check my finance and I am 90k richer. The only thing I could think of is I tried to send 2 caravans at once, but...
  10. BigBiker05

Am I losing my mind?

Did I look into this too deep?
  11. BigBiker05

The one thing bugging me the most, fixable?

So your avatar on the campaign map shows a heavily armored unit that doesn't seem to fit in this era. I may be mistaken and he may fit in perfectly for this era, but he just looks way too armored for this era. So does anyone know if this can be changed? Are there custom skins lying around from...
  12. BigBiker05

More proof units are supposed to upgrade

So if it hasn't been said enough, here are pics taken from Total Biscuits WTF is Mount and Blade video. He is using an early press version of With Fire and Sword. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0RA9ALOJFs IMG1 IMG2 IMG3
  13. BigBiker05

Needs more commands

It sucks only having hold fire and use blunt weapons as commands. I would like to have charges by being able to tell my riflemen to use melee weapons.
  14. BigBiker05

Anyone able to recruit from towns/forts?

So I'm part of the Sweed faction now. I go to a town/fort. I go to town center, I click commander, I choose the troops I want. It takes my money, but I get no troops. Am I missing something or is this just one of the many bugs? So I figured it out, apparently after some time, not sure how long...
  15. BigBiker05

Letting me play on steam now

Just a heads up for those not vigorously refreshing steam.
  16. BigBiker05

Fire and Sword Wikia

Just wondering if anyone will be working on the strategywiki or the wikia while everyone plays. http://strategywiki.org/wiki/Mount%26Blade:_With_Fire_and_Sword http://mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Mount%26Blade:_With_Fire_and_Sword
  17. BigBiker05

Holiday Sales?

So today seems to mark the day that all the online distributors are doing online sales. I was wondering if the taleworlds plans to have a sale, maybe through steam. I love this game and would love to buy several copies to try and get friends into it too.
  18. BigBiker05

QQ, Noooo!!! (corrupted save file)

So it looks like my save file got corrupted. My other files load fine my my current main game just crashes the game now when it loads. Am I SOL or does someone know of a trick that might be able to save it?
  19. BigBiker05

Similair games?

So at this point I have really played the hell out of singleplayer. I was wondering if there are any other similar games. I know there are other first person games where you swing swords like dark messiah and oblivion, but is there anything like warband out there?
  20. BigBiker05

Tips for starting out (outlined game plan)

So I just bought the game and I am starting a new character. I am thinking of going as a prisoner trader since it seems it makes A LOT of gold. So I was wondering, should I just go pure manhunters? I've read a lot of comments saying they are super weak and I don't want my army getting shredded...
Back
Top Bottom