Search results for query: *

1. Best troop tree?

I'm looking to freshen up my floris experience, which do you think is the best troop tree, the original or sub modded ones?
  2. Suggestions

maybe some naval battles near the shore, such as atttacking cargo ships? don't know hoow you would implement this just my 2 cents
  3. [OLD] original mod topic

cool mod dude! can I implement this to other mods, such as floris  :mrgreen:
  4. polished landscapes

is this implemented within the mod? if not am I able to install it in someway?
  5. Suggestions

Duh said:
    Spear bracing is a part of PBOD which is a part of this mod. Just enable it in the Mod Options found in the camp menu.

Whats gander?

means to have a look, probably never heard it because its part of my dialect :p
    and thank you I found the spear bracing  :grin:
  6. Suggestions

some of the features from the native expansion look quite awesome, spear bracing? yes!
    also new missions and such, you should have a gander  :mrgreen:
  7. this or....

floris mod pack, which offers the best variety, as far as I see it floris has more content such as equipment but the code overhaul is much better, what are your opinions?
  8. SLOW DOWN BANDITS

My small party has difficulty cathching up to parties of bandits/looters Its becoming aggravating as the only troop I can catch outnumbers me and still is only a decimal slower, requiring a marathon across the map until I catch them, is there anything I can do to reduce this?
  9. The Map

so its settings are to the max, no extra mods, wow  :mrgreen:
  10. The Map

Is it possible to get the map like this guys http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8lVdQXoKyY&feature=related about 3 minutes in the map comes up and looks great, how would I be able to get this
  11. Reducing Flora

First off, this mod is great. There's just one little aspect that I dislike and was wondering if theres any way I can limit/get rid of the flora. Not all of it, but  the bits of flowers that appear on the field of battle, i feel like its slowing me down and personally I think its an eye sore. Im...
  12. women...

Thanks, i'll try and find if it works
  13. Women's faces

only for brytenwalda :sad:
  14. Women's faces

im trying to find a mod that makes them look like humans again, I go into a feast and cannot distinguish the men from the women
  15. women...

is it just me or do they all look like males but with bigger breasts, is there any mods so I can distinguish the king from the queen?
  16. Text Refreshment Mod 0.96c - Updated January 09

will you be changing any of the troop names so they are more identifiable, as it is difficult to remember most names, other than that the mod is amazing
  17. Edit Troop tree and More size

i'd also liike to know :smile:
    these new troop names are awful, when playing the sarranids I have no clue what troops im facing or have, i use the tree for reference but still to no avail it is too confusing
  18. UPDATED! - 'Polished Landscapes' & 'Diplomacy' with Warband 1.134 for Dummies!

that doesnt work can you please re-upload it
  19. polished landscapes

im sorry, but you posted about a search for the yellow leaf mesh, but the download link has gone, do you know where I can find another mesh download link

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,129716.30.html this is the topic :/
Back
Top Bottom