Search results for query: *

• Users: joko380
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. joko380

+ The Blackhood Thieves + Roleplay + Active Union +

The Blackhood Thieves                                                                                                  Intro History ( Spoiler, Long story ) Roleplay information Information P.s: Any suggestions are most welcome, Constructive criticism too.
  2. joko380

The blackhood thieves// United server// Ingame recruitment //

Information The thieves guild was formed by Tilaros, when he had enough of the oppression and honest but low paying work. So he decided to do something about it. The thieves guild keeps themself busy with spying, stealing and sometimes assassinations on a small scale and robbing. We play on...
  3. joko380

** Faction for what the community desires ** **poll** **suggestions **

Since all my kingdoms die simply because no one is joining xD, i wanna see and know what the community WANTS!, so please suggest anything u think would be a good idea since i want a faction that will flourish :D
  4. joko380

[The house of Skjaldum][ Lazloism ] [ Recruiting ] [searching for a bishop!]

Information After the first landing in caladria in 1280 the vikings who landed started raiding, after 10 years of raiding they settled down and created the settlement of skjoldbjorde. Now a growing kingdom wishing to...
  5. joko380

* idea * not a suggestion :P

As some of you may know, i own a settlers faction, but i was thinking and came up with this :D I will make sure there are some houses in my settlement and rent them for a price each day. I will also open shops for the proffesions in it, they will also have to pay rent :D, the rent is not much...
  6. joko380

Skjoldbrødre, Settlers faction,Nordic culture, RCC server former raiders

Settlement name: Skjoldbrødre Information We were first raiders, but settled down and decided to create a settlement. Teamspeak: Coming soon Interested in joining?, add me or one of the three founding fathers on steam: Joko380: joko422 Heidra: anakin123 Ser orindel: Orindell History In an...
  7. joko380

The pictish raiders![Closed

Died :P, Bank money will be tranferred to my new clan( with a few friends and idea is more epic and simpler )
  8. joko380

New clan[LOCKED]

Since real pwmod factions are scare( or how the hell you spell it :D) im thinking of creating a new one, since my last one wasnt a big succes :P, i would like to hear some suggestions from the people for what kind of clan it should become. i would like suggestions about: 1. what kind of...
  9. joko380

All EU players on NA??? lol

Why are all EU players playing on NA?, is that server so good or wat?, jsut curious :D.
  10. joko380

Closed

closed
  11. joko380

Need help cant reinstall.

Well i got in a fight with my brother(he knows im addicted to WB) so he deleted native.] i tryd to reinstall it but it just doesnt work when i try to open it says that i have an incomplete download Any suggestions?
  12. joko380

[Clan]<oRG> Order of The Red God.

Closed                              Moved to multiplayer warband clanhall
  13. joko380

An extra board for multiplayer clans

Title says it all. for just like warband so we can create some clans and hold scrims :). that would be epic.
  14. joko380

Need help campgain

They are telling to me i must visit the prison chief and he will give and explain everthing but where is he? they say he is in novgorod but i cant vind him ive been looking for 50 min :D
  15. joko380

this mod is dieing

serious there are too many servers the community is dieing normally there are around 50 people online around this time now 10 -.- serious some servers must be closed otherwise the mod will go through the same thing again...
  16. joko380

17. joko380

for calenloki VoS

me and lady ellona and a few others rped as villagers and village elder ect calenloki it would be nice to add a few open houses for more rp that would be very nice :) so we can expend our rp
  18. joko380

OLL imitator

ive just heard from oll edward that i got imitated lol :P it was last night so if i sayed something that day it wasnt me but another member of OLL i post screenshot when he told me watch this link to see screenshot of him saying it http://s1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd503/joko380/
  19. joko380

pwmod rcc + ban request for someone named karabella

i like the mod very much but the damn players :evil: I'm being whined off because I'm dutch and because of that i cant speak English the best -.- some guy named disko was telling all the time Holland is drugs country full of junks and he didn't wanna tell me where he was from  :x  :evil: i quit...
Back
Top Bottom