2. Doctor_Noob

NW Siege Battle Completed NWRP CAMPAIGN: CALRADIA 1815

Another year another campaign
  3. Doctor_Noob

What made you laugh today - Fifth Edition

Canadians are willing to kill in the name in hockey
  4. Doctor_Noob

Ukraine Today

Just go through this test and tell us the result!
    Left-liberal with unusually high scores for offense/trolling and opposition to free speech. :grin: But also very low on social dominance, authoritarianism and nationalism.

I'm glad you evaded the rockets, just as you did eddie's questions. :razz:
    This test doesn't make sense. Do you dislike certain religious groups. I mean as a American I know of many corrupt Christian sects in the US. Obviously my answer will be yes but the question is really asking do you dislike other groups then Christianity. The test has alot of bull**** questions that shouldn't be on their because they are too broad. Also I got left liberal
  5. Doctor_Noob

We who are about to Die! Made by an old m&b modder - me!

I did the same, got my invitation a few days ago!

Took me a minute to remember where I came across this game, just posting here again in case anyone else was interested in it^^
    Ah I didn't get in tell me if it's any fun
  6. Doctor_Noob

This game is literal ass.

Downloading it again right now
  7. Doctor_Noob

corona? :(

There's no escaping the corona.
    They lasted so long too
  8. Doctor_Noob

Sata ssd temperature problem

I mean I live in a place where it can get stupid hot during summers, to keep my laptop from overheating I have popped it up over the table(using furniture spacers) so it can have more air flow around it. I know there is cooling pads which you can place under your laptop to keep it cool also but that costs money and not sure if it works.
  9. Doctor_Noob

What made you laugh today - Fifth Edition

tV-8G.jpg
    eh doesn't really bother me going to be annoying when I will need a microsoft id card to travel places
  10. Doctor_Noob

corona? :(

well I was pretty sick yesterday got a test today and tested positive and I got finals soon ahhhhhhh
  11. Doctor_Noob

Free Games - Recomendations and updates galore

2 hours is a long time. Quite a few indie games are no longer than that. You could buy the game, finish it, and get a refund.
    I feel like if I enjoy a game that takes less then 2 hours to beat i'll still not refund it seems kinda of scummy to refund something you liked.
  12. Doctor_Noob

Free Games - Recomendations and updates galore

Remnant: From the Ashes is free on Epic until tomorrow - so be quick.
    rip I just bought the game on steam today as a present to myself
  13. Doctor_Noob

Your Car

I drive a 2nd generation mini r56 and keep to 5k mile oil changes, and I make sure to check the oil frequently 2 years of ownership so far and a year and half with no problems.
  14. Doctor_Noob

We who are about to Die! Made by an old m&b modder - me!

Just applied for tester hopefully I get in the game looks fun.
  15. Doctor_Noob

I hope it's a joke

I mean we had custom skins for free on NW servers...
  16. Doctor_Noob

EU NW Battle Open NWRP N&S Campaign

Good to see N&S being revived
  17. Doctor_Noob

Poll: The unification of North American servers

I could see wanting to consolidate the players so that we have better server pops, but people basically do that manually now and moving to fewer servers just increases the likelihood that NA won't have any servers online at any given time
    Yeah but I am a West Coast player I would rather have 60 ping on central then near 100 ping on East Coast
  18. Doctor_Noob

Chivalry 2

I've played a bit of it and it's okay very repetitive after a bit and the combat system is very basic, good game to play if you don't want to sweat
Back
Top Bottom