OCE servers for ps4 and ps5

Users who are viewing this thread

VakeTy

Recruit
I am seeing like 20 oce battle servers and 1 tdm and 1 duel, im having questionable loading time. i do appreciate what you guys have done my general question is what are the plans with OCE servers and why does the duel server vanish after 10 minutes and return 20 minutes later.

Vake - on ps4

why does the duel server vanish after 10 minutes and return 20 minutes later.

Vake - on ps4
Welcome to bannerlord multiplayer. This is how multiplayer servers have worked since the start of bannerlord early access on PC. Sometimes the servers crash and don't come back up for hours or days. Unfortunately, it's gotten worse over time and not better. They've hidden these facts and have barely addressed it at all since the beginning.

I had a bit of hope it would be better on release or consoles but guess console players have to deal with it too now.

I am seeing like 20 oce battle servers and 1 tdm and 1 duel, im having questionable loading time. i do appreciate what you guys have done my general question is what are the plans with OCE servers and why does the duel server vanish after 10 minutes and return 20 minutes later.

Vake - on ps4
Welcome to the club buddy!

Back
Top Bottom