e1.6.5
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Flesson19

Not a Cookie
Knight
I was in an army with my clan parties and it would not let me increase cohesion. I had to disband army and reform. These were clan parties only.

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Same problem here. You shouldn't need more information. He described it dead on.

Listen. I have 1900 hours in this game since launch. You guys are making it difficult to report things. Furthermore, a little testing on your end wouldn't hurt before patch release since you break half a dozen things every time. This is getting annoyingly unacceptable. We are NOT your mules.

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
done it's " clan party.sav "

We were not able to reproduce this on our end. Do you have a save file where you are in the army?

We were not able to reproduce this on our end. Do you have a save file where you are in the army?
Look, if you guys would read our posts more carefully you wouldn't reply with a need more info. Create an Army with ONLY Clan members, let the cohesion go down then try to add some. It's like it doesn't finalize. It works fine when you have parties from other clans in the mix.

Same situation Marda. Save game uploaded at the upload site.

Same problem here. You shouldn't need more information. He described it dead on.

Listen. I have 1900 hours in this game since launch. You guys are making it difficult to report things. Furthermore, a little testing on your end wouldn't hurt before patch release since you break half a dozen things every time. This is getting annoyingly unacceptable. We are NOT your mules.
Yeah. He described it dead on.... without using the proper format TW instructed us to use. Funny though... the OP doesn't seem too upset about being asked for more info. I suspect it's because he's an experienced and well balanced adult who understands he failed to use the format. And rather than challenging Marda for "making it difficult to report things", he simply provided the information Marda requested. Thank you @Flesson19 for brining this issue to TW's attention because it is a rather pesky situation.

Also, if you have 1900 hours and have been following the issues that have come up with this game, you should already be well aware that not everybody experiences the same bugs and performance issues. When I read the patch notes to see what was fixed, more than half the bugs they mention never affected me. That's why people need to use the format TW provided for reporting issues. Because it might be a problem with your type of machine or the way you configured your machine. If you don't use that format, prepare for your post to be placed in a "need more info" status no matter how "dead on" you think you described the problem.

I'm batting .1000 for getting my reported issues placed into "In-Progress" status.... when I follow instructions. The only time my posts get put in a "Need more info" status is when I fail to follow instructions (which I have done several times because I can be lazy too). But that's a me problem and not a Taleworlds problem. I never attacked Marda or any other dev because they dared to ask me for more info. Especially when I'm the one who didn't follow instructions.

Follow reporting instructions = "In Progress"
Don't follow reporting instructions = "Need More Info"

Yeah. He described it dead on.... without using the proper format TW instructed us to use. Funny though... the OP doesn't seem too upset about being asked for more info. I suspect it's because he's an experienced and well balanced adult who understands he failed to use the format. And rather than challenging Marda for "making it difficult to report things", he simply provided the information Marda requested. Thank you @Flesson19 for brining this issue to TW's attention because it is a rather pesky situation.

Also, if you have 1900 hours and have been following the issues that have come up with this game, you should already be well aware that not everybody experiences the same bugs and performance issues. When I read the patch notes to see what was fixed, more than half the bugs they mention never affected me. That's why people need to use the format TW provided for reporting issues. Because it might be a problem with your type of machine or the way you configured your machine. If you don't use that format, prepare for your post to be placed in a "need more info" status no matter how "dead on" you think you described the problem.

I'm batting .1000 for getting my reported issues placed into "In-Progress" status.... when I follow instructions. The only time my posts get put in a "Need more info" status is when I fail to follow instructions (which I have done several times because I can be lazy too). But that's a me problem and not a Taleworlds problem. I never attacked Marda or any other dev because they dared to ask me for more info. Especially when I'm the one who didn't follow instructions.

Follow reporting instructions = "In Progress"
Don't follow reporting instructions = "Need More Info"
Are you finished? Adults have expectations. Naive children accept excuses. They have used 3 of my suggestions in game. No acknowledgment whatsoever. I'm tired of the loops. They can hire their own testers (since they have millions) instead of using us to expand their own bankroll, so STFU with that arrogant naivety. Furthermore, as a developer myself, I would fire the developers responsible for breaking functionality every update. You are so insecure in your maturity that you are afraid to assert expectations. So lose the unfruitful ego, kiddo.

Are you finished? Adults have expectations. Naive children accept excuses. They have used 3 of my suggestions in game. No acknowledgment whatsoever. I'm tired of the loops. They can hire their own testers (since they have millions) instead of using us to expand their own bankroll, so STFU with that arrogant naivety. Furthermore, as a developer myself, I would fire the developers responsible for breaking functionality every update. You are so insecure in your maturity that you are afraid to assert expectations. So lose the unfruitful ego, kiddo.
You're a dev??? Looky here... a veritable Sid Meier. Not sure if it's my insecure maturity or your visibly demonstrated immaturity that causes me to question that statement. Or are you saying that if you were a dev you would fire the developers? That's more believable. But if I am going to believe you actually are a dev, I'm now wondering why you aren't making your own games and playing them since you are so perfect and have such stratospheric expectations. The fact you have such high expectations of people would indicate to me that you would've stopped giving this game the time of day well before you reached 1900 hours of gameplay. But here you are.... 1900 hours and still going. And for extra credit you're poking your fellow devs on THEIR website. You are very, very, very patient for an adult with such high expectations. I'm sorry you didn't get an award for voluntarily providing suggestions. I agree you should've gotten some kind of certificate or $20 card for BDubs or something. Personally, every time my game crashes and I submit the crashuploader and post my issue here on the forum I immediately go camping next to my mailbox in anticipation of my award. Alas, only thing I ever get is bills. But you're a dev yourself, so I'm sure you've worked on some very successful titles and have made some big bucks. Maybe you should actually try out having a bit of an ego young feller. Maybe if you had a bit of an ego you would spend more time being proud of your own accomplishments rather than complaining like a little b!tch about how other people are failing to live up to your stratospheric adult expectations.

I actually agree with you that it's annoying when they push another patch and things that were working just fine suddenly aren't working. It's annoying as hell. But as annoying as TW's inconsistent game development is, doesn't change the fact you were rude as hell. You're the kind of kid that yells at the waitress when your steak isn't well done I bet. Now, Sid, I'll STFU.... until I decide not to STFU.

Look, if you guys would read our posts more carefully you wouldn't reply with a need more info. Create an Army with ONLY Clan members, let the cohesion go down then try to add some. It's like it doesn't finalize. It works fine when you have parties from other clans in the mix.
can you not harass the devs?

Just confirming that as of today, the problem persists as described in the original post. It is only an issue if you ONLY have your own clan members in your party. It does not exist if you add non-clan members. It is almost like 0 influence is no longer an acceptable value to increase cohesion.

Since other people have already uploaded save files, it did not seem necessary that I do it as well but happy to do so if it helps.

Hey, I just had the same issue and I found another one related to the army cohesion boosting. When I was adding a party from another clan to my army, the cohesion bar on the "army cohesion boost bar" jumped from 1 to 51. After clicking "done" this party was added to my army, but army cohesion was back to 1.

I am sending two videos. First one shows issue I just have described, and both videos together shows the original issue from this thread. If you need a save file, some more info or new thread for the second issue, just let me know.

I can add that this issue started with patch 1.6.5 and continued on the beta 1.7, because I had an army going before I switched to the first one and I could restore the army cohesion without issue, but after that it stopped and the army WAS made entirely by clan members' parties

Back
Top Bottom