What did they change ?

Users who are viewing this thread

If you wanna play the same old game for 10 more years it's fine it's your opinion.
But it is not ok to ***** about it not being so in every 2 thread, we ****in get it that the said person is sad.
People are acting like Warband was 10/10 in every aspect and as if it were the game of century type of **** and it's ok if you don't like Bannerlord go play Warband no one forces you to stay in Bannerlord, but the amount of *****ing is just ridiculous.
Probably I'm putting this the wrong way lmao.
If youre so big defender of Bannerlord MP, explain me please, why noone play it? And yes, Warband is 10 out of 10 if we speak about MP, because it is fun, balanced and full of content. We want Bannerlord to be the same, so whats wrong? We want Bannerlord to be successor of Warband, not the game, which invented bike one more time. And this bike is without one wheel and another is rusty.

f youre so big defender of Bannerlord MP
It ****ing doesn't, hell I was at middle school when this game was announced and have been hyped up ever since and it let me down on many aspects. It especially breaks my heart that SP lacks so much content.
I believe I made myself clear here.
why noone play it
No custom servers.
Have custom servers>mods>majority of people will come back(according to themselves)
Warband is 10 out of 10 if we speak about MP
How old is Warband? 11 years. Maybe like 9 years of development? I also heard from a lot of warband boomers that Warband had trash balance at first and they fine-tuned the game overtime
Give Bannerlord this much time and it will be "10/10" as well.
And I mean development during ea/after release.
True developers are really **** when it comes to making the game fun but when there is around 5 people or something(maybe interns?) that works in MP...

Give Bannerlord this much time and it will be "10/10" as well.
And I mean development during ea/after release.
True developers are really **** when it comes to making the game fun but when there is around 5 people or something(maybe interns?) that works in MP...
Excuse me, what? If the game is garbage it wont be 10/10 even in 100 years.
No custom servers.
Have custom servers>mods>majority of people will come back(according to themselves)
That is only one problem, dont forget about lack of content, bad new class realization, unbalanced weapons and classes. And that is not all

Ok

Custom servers are the fix to everything. Warband is alive because custom servers.
Wait so you wrote that entire paragraph full of edgy curse words which makes it very funny because it's just a bunch of ****, comedy genius, to just then say that this game will be fixed by custom servers, the exact thing we are all asking for since always. Ok buddy, go take an angry management course or find a healthier way to express your emotions because this forum is clearly messing with your brain.

Also, no one wanted Warband 2.0, we wanted way more than that, instead we got a Battlefront wannabe that fails in almost every aspect except for captain mode, also a game in development that is not fun to play at all at it's core can't be fixed in time, this game it's just not fun to play, even if you try hard to do so. That's why Mordhau and Warband were beloved even in their crappy early states, because they were fun, you played them and you enjoyed yourself instead of getting frustrating each second you play which is the purpose of a game, so hell yeah I'm going to warband, instead of pretending I'm having fun, I'll just go and have fun

And lastly please don't put so many insults in your texts like if they made a good or menacing argument, it doesn't makes you look menacing it makes you look ridiculous

Last edited:
If you wanna play the same old game for 10 more years it's fine it's your opinion.
But it is not ok to ***** about it not being so in every 2 thread, we ****in get it that the said person is sad.
People are acting like Warband was 10/10 in every aspect and as if it were the game of century type of **** and it's ok if you don't like Bannerlord go play Warband no one forces you to stay in Bannerlord, but the amount of *****ing is just ridiculous.
Probably I'm putting this the wrong way lmao.
Except you don't know the difference between people who want a 1:1 copy, and people who just want the devs to take the good out of warband, and fix the bad from warband. Which bannerlord without a doubt failed in the multiplayer part at least.

It's honestly sad to see even singleplayer people seem to say they enjoy warband multiplayer better, when bannerlord was an attempt to get more people into the multiplayer.

Wait so you wrote that entire paragraph full of edgy curse words which makes it very funny because it's just a bunch of ****, comedy genius, to just then say that this game will be fixed by custom servers, the exact thing we are all asking for since always. Ok buddy, go take an angry management course or find a healthier way to express your emotions because this forum is clearly messing with your brain.

Also, no one wanted Warband 2.0, we wanted way more than that, instead we got a Battlefront wannabe that fails in almost every aspect except for captain mode, also a game in development that is not fun to play at all at it's core can't be fixed in time, this game it's just not fun to play, even if you try hard to do so. That's why Mordhau and Warband were beloved even in their crappy early states, because they were fun, you played them and you enjoyed yourself instead of getting frustrating each second you play which is the purpose of a game, so hell yeah I'm going to warband, instead of pretending I'm having fun, I'll just go and have fun

And lastly please don't put so many insults in your texts like if they made a good or menacing argument, it doesn't makes you look menacing it makes you look ridiculous
Yes I was very angry.
Do I regret it? Maybe, maybe not.
If I made you laugh haha what a shame cause you entirely missed the point then. People keep insulting the game, saying how ****ty and bad it is yet the same people keep coming back every once in a while and in every match I have there is a retard saying this game is bad and Warband was much better etc etc.

Yes I was very angry.
Do I regret it? Maybe, maybe not.
If I made you laugh haha what a shame cause you entirely missed the point then. People keep insulting the game, saying how ****ty and bad it is yet the same people keep coming back every once in a while and in every match I have there is a retard saying this game is bad and Warband was much better etc etc.
Well the thing is you have no point, people have the right to complain, people come back and say the game is bad... Well maybe it's because the game is bad? What do you want us to do, to pretend we love the game and stay quiet about a game we bought? We have the right to complain lmao, deal with it, we will keep doing so, you can either get fully angry about it or you know understand where are we coming from

After a few more hours poured into the game, I can see small adjustments, but the main issues could still be fixed.

The main issues in my eyes are the next ones :

- Hip rotation speed, in Warband when you want to turn around, you can do it immediately, there's no delay required in order for your character be able to " follow " your mouse movement. It's maybe more realistic but you feel less in control. Even though it has been reduced drastically, there's still a feeling of ice skating when you're fighting.

- Still a problem with archery, projectiles seem to be too slow, and it seems like there's a little delay when you release, makes the whole thing feels arcady and unatural. Warband nailed it. The ugly crosshair doesn't help :razz:

- Feints are hard to read mostly because of the lack of sound design.

- Shield directional blocking system, I still think it's a bad idea it makes the whole thing counter intuitive and more difficult especially in 1 vs 2, 3 fights,... but, if you want to keep it that way, increase the size of the shields, it's too easy to get f**ked and overrun because you can easily get hit on the side,... It would also considerably help the infantry to block projectiles which too often end up in your feet, elbows,... because of both the shield directional blocking system which makes you block in the wrong direction allowing you to get shot and the " size of the shields " which are too little.

- Seems like there's also a big problem with how wide the swings are, combined with your realistic collision system, it makes team fights and fights in small areas a pain in the a**. I get it's intentional to make it more realistic etc,... and I get why it's satisfying in a way when you feel like your sword gets stuck in enemies when you land a hit,... but it's a big issue and it should be reduced in order to make the experience more fun and reduce the frustration players can feel when they are struggling to land simple hits.

- The most important issue right now, is the fact that there are no dedicated servers. Aside from everything else, I think what's killing your game right now, gameplay aside, is the fact there are no dedicated servers. Dedicated servers combined with modding, map editors,... could save the game, I'm serious. It's the most important thing you should do right now. I'm conscious most people playing the game, even in multiplayer are not big tryhards,... who want everything to be on point, they just want to have fun on great maps and be able to play with their friends, in order for them to be able to enjoy the multiplayer, you have to give them a platform, servers they can add to their favourites, with maps created by the community, infinite possibilities. The multiplayer population would increase considerably I'm sure of it. I swear, this has to be done asap.

- Removing the class system for a system closer to the one we had in Warband is also a great idea, and it would be the second most important thing you could do with adding dedicated servers,... It would save you a precious amount of time, you wouldn't have to balance anything anymore except for weapons,... people would feel more free,... I know I'm dreaming but...

I'll keep playing to see if there are other things I notice and I'll come back to make adjustments later for sure.

Edit :

- After playing a few matches of Skirmish, I feel like the competitive potential of the game is dead. Should just allow custom servers, modding tools and map editor to the players, get rid of the class system and allow some more customization in the character editor and just make it a fun sandbox game with a lot of servers, sieges, battles,... and people having fun in massive battles on a huge amount of maps, allowing them to choose the pieces of equipment they like,...

Don't think anything is going to change gameplay wise, at least, not anything that could fix the core mechanics and bring the native competitive community back to the game. I think that the game is highly unbalanced and that there are too many mechanics that have to be changed in order to make it a balanced and comfortable experience. Some people are having fun though and I get it, I'm having fun too, I just think that we're hoping for things that will most likely never happen and competitive possibilities are close to non-existent. There are some really strong players out there I've ended up against, players far better than myself but let's be honest, for the same skill gap, on Warband, those guys would've at least been able to clutch rounds against multiple infantries/archers or dismount 2 - 3 cavs by themselves without getting stuck and all that sh*t,... here it's simply impossible, except if you're playing against a bunch of people who are braindead.

Anyway, good luck for the ones who are hoping for more competitively speaking but for the future of the game though, I strongly suggest the devs to just get rid of the class system / allow players to own their own servers / give modding tools - map editor to the players / bring back battle and game modes built around teamplay in order to encourage massive battles,... and there you'll get more players to have fun on your game and spend hours with friends playing around and roleplaying in big battles while having fun customizing their characters,...

Multiplayer could look like that right now :

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom