Current state of Multiplayer

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello everyone,

I have not been playing the game for several months, and was wondering what the state of Multiplayer currently is
  • are there usually enough people to play all game modes with reasonable waiting time?
  • what game mode is currently the most popular one?
Thank you

Skirmish really depends on the time and how many people you got. When I queue alone I usually got waiting times under 1 minute. If I queue with multiple friends / clan members waiting time can go up depending on how many we are. When you play alone you might just get thrown into ongoing matches though, as people tend to quit when they see they're getting rekt

I mostly play skirmish and like someone else said it depends on when you que. Can be between 4 people in que and can't get a game to 2 full matches, though its more common just to do like a 3v3. This is for NA btw

Once you do get into the game, be very careful on what words you say in chat and please please PLEASE make sure you don't team-wound on accident or god forbid.. accidentally team kill. Even if it's an accident and you apologize, you just bought yourself a one way ticket to any other game on your steam library.

Back
Top Bottom