Troop aesthetics after the armor rework

Users who are viewing this thread

nereid

Sergeant at Arms
Thanks for reworking the armor values but could you please keep the aesthetics of the different kingdoms represented in the troops? I know that Sturgians and Aserai share a lot of aesthetics due not finished artwork yet. Also Khuzait armor is used for the Aserai troops. Additionally you already released new mail shirts for Battania but only one unit is using them.

I would love to see a little bit more variation between the troops and the kingdoms. You made so much different and lovely artwork and it would be nice to see a lot of it :xf-smile:

Look how they massacred Cataphracts!
Ba-l-ks-z-1.png

Wait, what the **** happened to the cataphracts.

I have no idea about the extent of how changed everything is, but if its along those lines then I'm going to stick with my mod...

I like most of changes to be honest, especially vlandian troops. But yes, there are some few units which looks worse.

This update is horrible, what are they doing? The cataphracts look dreadful now, where are their helmets? This game far from historically accurate, fur is not something anyone ever donned for armor.

Wow, not only me unhappy about this. They make heavy mamluke looks so ugly now, stugian veterant is now look so ugly too. I love the look they were before. Let's make a topic to point out our opinion, i wish troops will look like they were before or give us an option to buy better gears when upgarde troops

Yeah, why do they have to make them look ugly? Just make the units look cool, if it is a heavy unit I want it to look heavy, not like a peasent with some plates.

The elite Aseri archers now have cow hide shoulder armor, why TW? And look at their heavy cavalry, is this supposed to make it more fun? They just made elite units look horrible all across the game. Oh, well I won't be touching this game without a major mod overhaul.

The elite Aseri archers now have cow hide shoulder armor, why TW? And look at their heavy cavalry, is this supposed to make it more fun? They just made elite units look horrible all across the game. Oh, well I won't be touching this game without a major mod overhaul.

I totally agree. There is no reason to make the units look worse. I have to say that I haven't seen the units yet but what you guys describe here sounds horrible.

Banner Knight's now have a tier 1 green hood LOL? What in the hell are they doing?

Haha for real? :grin: This have to be a misstake, something have to gone wrong because I fail to see how Taleworld or anyone could argue that this is an improvement. If anyone do please explain and help me understand.

Could you please post some picture here? Cant see them untill I get home from work in another 6 hours >:

Haha for real? :grin: This have to be a misstake, something have to gone wrong because I fail to see how Taleworld or anyone could argue that this is an improvement. If anyone do please explain and help me understand.

Could you please post some picture here? Cant see them untill I get home from work in another 6 hours >:

They switched the helmet type, but they also adjusted the armor values of different armors. Thus it may look different as before, but the stats may be better. On the other hand Legionaries now have 50 head armor and Cataphracts a little bit less.

Back
Top Bottom