MP Menavlions are Broken

Users who are viewing this thread

Not only are these weapons broken the swing damage is unrealistic. Since when does a spear do more damage by a swing than by a thrust? How can a good swing one shot a man in armor? Let’s be real. This would not happen. I’m fine with a swing doing some slashing damage due to the sides, but this should be no more than 25 damage max. At this point most players just pick the menavlion and spam swings with no consideration to thrusting. This is a major exploit. Noobs love it cause it is an easy way to feel like you are skilled when you can cut down many opponents with luck. This weapon is basically cancer

i
Not only are these weapons broken the swing damage is unrealistic. Since when does a spear do more damage by a swing than by a thrust? How can a good swing one shot a man in armor? Let’s be real. This would not happen. I’m fine with a swing doing some slashing damage due to the sides, but this should be no more than 25 damage max. At this point most players just pick the menavlion and spam swings with no consideration to thrusting. This is a major exploit. Noobs love it cause it is an easy way to feel like you are skilled when you can cut down many opponents with luck. This weapon is basically cancer
srry for typoes
i agree a stick whit a 1 kg spear ege at the end deals 158 damage when your swinging it makes no sense it shuld defenetly be reduced to 25-50 max

People have been bringing this issue up since within literal days of the game's release and we've yet to see any substantial progress. The menavlion's damage output, length, speed, ability to be swung, use on horseback, and crush through ability have all been cited as broken and needing major fixes. Aside from one patch where they actually increased its swing speed, next to nothing has been done about it.

The menavlion continues to be a broken, overpowered mess in all game modes except arguably competitive Skirmish (for obvious reasons).

When will this item finally get fixed (or abolished)?

Back
Top Bottom