SP - UI See character skills on the inventory and shop

Users who are viewing this thread

Phactos

Sergeant at Arms
Usually when I get a new companion the first thing I want to do is buy better gear for them. But when I get in the shop, I remember I don't know what the character stats are. So I have to go out of the shop/inventory and go to the character screen to see their skills.

As the tittle hinted, my suggestion is to show the character skill with that weapon in the preview, so that way I know right away what the best weapon I should buy for my companions.

+1

i wrote this in an other section of the forum, but this seems to be the correct place:

I would like to see the weapon skills of the different companions in the inventory menu. I often forget who was good with a bow or other skills. Now I have to go to another menu to check the weapon skills per companion and try to remember them :wink:

mockup:

Thanks for the suggestion @Phactos and @niekdegrijze . You bring up a valid issue and it would be a nice QOL improvement but we feel that having the skills on the bottom (or anywhere else on the screen) would clutter the UI too much and make it too confusing for new players. We'll see if we can find an alternative though and let you know if it will be implemented.

We agreed upon showing an icon above the encumbrance icon that will show the skills of the current character as tooltip. You can keep an eye out for this in the future patches.
i am very happy with the way it is implemented. I was hoping if I could run another suggestion by you. @Dejan and @emrozdemir.
This is related to the UI during a siege. If I decide to destroy the walls. I need to build 4 siege engines, keep them in reserve and deploy them in one go or they get destroyed. To do this I have to manually stop the time if one is complete, put it in reserve en restart the time. You have to this with every engine. If you are too late, the equipement is damaged.
I think it would be a better solution to put them automatically in reserve.

Back
Top Bottom