When will the 1.5 patch be released? this game is dying very fast

Users who are viewing this thread

The objective of early access is not to keep as many players as possible playing. Honestly though I don't think when this game is fully released we will see a huge influx of new players.
They sold hundreds of thousands of copies and yet less than 300 people in multiplayer for NA, I mean come on

I am the kind of person that plays one for a long time, I find something I enjoy and stick to it. As long as they keep progress going and don't stall out and make it not fun anymore, I have no desire to stop.
When I want to destress, I hop on a new archer and shoot looters, call me crazy but to me that is a stress reliever, I don't know why
Whatever works for you dude, no judgement in that regard! :grin:

They sold hundreds of thousands of copies and yet less than 300 people in multiplayer for NA, I mean come on

Don't expect rational or logical arguments when it comes to objective criticism of this game. :smile:

There is nothing new to playtest for me, so I don't even bother to launch game. No reason to start another campaign.

Khuzait domination fixed - no
Defecting lords fixed - no
Javelin based economy fixed - no (it is even worse actually!)
Skill progression for MC and companions fixed - no
Any worthwhile activities outside of fighting easy fights added - no

Game improving over time, sure, but progress is so slow.

Same as other posters. I played countless hours of M&B and mods, but I've stopped trying BL. At this point, I don't feel any reason or desire to try another campaign. I just take a look at the boards once in a while to see if something changed.
But frankly, I don't feel confident in the game's improvement at this point. If I want to play, I'll probably go back to Warband or VC rather than this.

Unfortunately, some users doubt TW's ability to develop.
A simple perk bug hasn't been fixed in few weeks
I think this should not be overlooked

There is nothing new to playtest for me, so I don't even bother to launch game. No reason to start another campaign.

Khuzait domination fixed - no
Defecting lords fixed - no
Javelin based economy fixed - no (it is even worse actually!)
Skill progression for MC and companions fixed - no
Any worthwhile activities outside of fighting easy fights added - no

Game improving over time, sure, but progress is so slow.

Actually all of those issues have been already fixed by mods. Try Allegiance Overhaul (avoid NPC’s leavings every single minute), Diplomacy Fixes(as the name) and Community Patch (all perks). Few more like fastdialogues or improved garisson can make Your game much better.

Moders did great job

Actually all of those issues have been already fixed by mods. Try Allegiance Overhaul (avoid NPC’s leavings every single minute), Diplomacy Fixes(as the name) and Community Patch (all perks). Few more like fastdialogues or improved garisson can make Your game much better.

Moders did great job

IMHO, game in current state is not worth playing with mods or without them. And playtesting with mods does not make any sense whatsoever.

M&B has always been primarily a singleplayer game, so this is a pretty dumb argument. The multiplayer scene has always been much smaller

It depens if you are playing for playtesting or just for having fun. Was afraid of unstability of mods but fortunately most of them all almost perfect and let you enjoy your game according to Your imagination, without beeing frustrated because of „diplomacy/vassals leavings/no perks”

but of course, opinion and choice is Yours, just wanted to help :smile:

all of those issues have been already fixed by mods. Try Allegiance Overhaul (avoid NPC’s leavings every single minute), Diplomacy Fixes(as the name) (asand Community Patch (all perks). Few more like fastdialogues or improved garisson can make Your game much better.

Moders did great job

I hope users don't rely on mods (Community Patch)

Vanilla mode should be enough to play smooth game

Yeah Mate, obviously you can play without any perks, with economy/policy/diplomacy messed up. If You like that, its Your choice.

However I prefer using all perks instead of 5 of them, prefer not leaving my NPC’s every 5 minutes and so on

as I Can see, the community patch at the moment has been downloaded around 120,000 times, „Bannerlord Tweaks” around 560,000 and „Fast Dialogues” +/- 350,000

so it seems like there is „few” more people who prefer „more perks” than „less perks” :wink:

I have 0 interest in multiplayer, this just isn't the style of game I would do that in. Now a MP campaign mode, I could get excited about that.

Good thing nobody plays mp, never was M&B's strong point. MP is complete waste of resources and should be dropped from the game altogether.
What made MP for WB was Napoleonic Wars ..Its that what gave you the large numbers and still pulls in a good number today.I think once this game is done and a Napoleonic DLC comes out for MP i am sure the MP boards will get big again.

They're pretty good compared to Ready or Not EA -it costs $120 and the devs dont update, and dont say jack to us except "We regret to inform you of ANOTHER delay..." every 5 months
I'm genuinely sorry for your EA experience, but the ones I participated in were anything but that.

Well, unless they were dead projects, and the only one I spent more than a "soda bottle" amount on (not even "Starbucks coffee" price, hah!) was Clockwork Empires that, worryingly enough, also fell apart due to lack of proper project management.
What made MP for WB was Napoleonic Wars
*Disagrees vehemently in custom Siege servers*

I have 0 interest in multiplayer, this just isn't the style of game I would do that in. Now a MP campaign mode, I could get excited about that.
Same. MP campaign could be super fun but just battle matches seems like it would get boring no matter what.

I honestly didn't play M&B for years because I thought it was just a multiplayer battle match game lol

Why does it matter? 1.5 won't turn everything around. The game needs much more work than that. Just relax, lean back and let TW do it's job. No need to rush, we have waited 8 years, we can wait 8 more(no).

I might be receiving some rocks here and there for what i am about to state, but i will just say it.

I will start by stating that i like both the Singleplayer and the Multiplayer for Mount and Blades.

Prepare your rocks for the following :
The next big patch they release need to be HEAVILY oriented towards Multiplayer. If you think the SP game is dying, you just cant begin to understand how much the Multiplayer ship is sinking. I dont wanna hear from you "singleplayers only" bosos, MP is a big part of the Mount and Blade experience, it was huge in Warband, and it must become huge in Bannerlord aswell. Any of you mo***ns that state that "multiplayer doesnt matter, i only like singlerplayer, they should remove multiplayer" is a selfish blinded fool who just have no clue how high Warband's multiplayer reached. Just go and have a look on the Multiplayer section of the forum and you'll see how much of in a dire position Multiplayer is right now. On the NA servers, during prime hours, there is like 20 players queued up between all 3 modes (so forget Siege, pretty much).

Siege never happens
Captain is unbalanced as HELL and basicly requires 0 skill, its a game of Rock Paper Scissor.
The only players left that plays Skirmishes are the ones that are so good its unbearable. The combat mechanics are so unforgiving, all the casuals and weak players are simply gone, only try hards remain. There is only 2 maps at the moment for Skirmish, one of which is way too cavalry oriented (that doesnt feel "skirmishy" at all).
The only thing thats keeping MP alive at the moment is the huge commitment done by the active clans.

The next big patch need to provide big changes to MP :
-Fix the block delay
-Fix the swing delay for certain weapons
-Provide custom server support for the community
-Remove Siege from the Matchmaker and make it a custom server
-Class system is heavily disregarded and hated by the community. This system seems way too oriented towards casual console players. This is a PC game.
-The matchmaker has too many flaws. It doesnt try in the slightest to produce fair fights. Sometimes a bunch of random players with over 500 wins will get matched together against a bunch of newbies. Skirmish games are so snowbally, bad matchmaking makes it unbearable for newcomers.
-Horses have way... way... WAYYYYYY too much tankiness. It's like trying to destroy a car with a wooden stick you just snapped from a tree.

I could continue on and on. But basicly, the next patch will be extremely crucial for Multiplayer. A misstep by TW and it could be the end of it.

They shouldn´t remove MP, but the focus should be SP right now, because it´s a mess. I know MP is also crap right now, but come on, the focus always was SP.

Also no need to call us "morons":

Any of you mo***ns that state that "multiplayer doesnt matter, i only like singlerplayer, they should remove multiplayer"

Back
Top Bottom