SP - General civilian type weapons

Users who are viewing this thread

+1

For that matter, hunting bows should be civilian as well (including normal arrows, tournament arrows, and blunt arrows). Are civilians not allowed to take their hunting gear into the city? They can have a 2H sword (yes there are some marked as civilian) but not a bow?

i use throwing daggers..and in town they would save my life in few times..sadly they nt seems to be consider possible to carry in towns also club types and axes for one handed

Under the throwing skill there is a passive that allows you to take thrown weapons in towns but i have no ideea if that node actually works or not, never got to test it. Makes no sence that its not default and you need like throwing 150(or 125 or smth like that) but i guess they can't just make everything available by default otherwise their skill tree would be even more useless :razz:

As AntichX said. And also your weapons fall under Rogue skill. It makes perfect sense since some missions goes in to fighting in towns + the bandit system is also there which fits perfectly in if your doing a bandit play thru...To be strong in roguery that is. You can still fit some weapons except throwing but just not the stronger ones which you need to be better at contra banding to get. However there could be a high charisma skill perk if youre doing a "white knight" playthru that says that youre now entitled or entrusted to wear weapons in town for the protection of the people. But then if you choose to do criminal activities with that you get double the criminal rating or something ^^ think its gonna be tricky though but still it needs some dynamics

Last edited:
+1

Throwing knifes and daggers in general seem utterly useless to me right now. Is there anyone out there using them for any purpose?

i do and is using it as secondary weapon.Either when i go spear against spear action or need a fast execution from behind on a target. Its not much effective against armor though and its hard to hit with if youre not used to it but its fast as hell and can be devastating to an unarmored guy if you know what youre doing. It also doesn't weight much whitch makes it a good secondary as you get faster on the battlefield. I also used it with one of my bow playthru and man my guy was fast as a ninja with that combination. Problems is when youre using it with spears though is that when you get in to a situation when you want to use it youre not used to it since youre reflexes goes to distancing combat instead as this will show you ^^ also getting clean hits can be tricky to.......
Keep in mind that my one handed skill isnt that strong (60) but doing 19 against semi armor with an fast but lower end dmg type of knife is pretty good in that range , Think im gonna try specializing in it on my next play thru to see if it can be worth having as a main weapon. But i know the falx knife is pretty strong so think it could.PS been using the knife more often now and can reach up to 41 on this low skill level so yeah its def something

Last edited:

made an video using more knife action just to show that they are actually pretty ok low level

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom