Recent content by zykox

1. In Progress Perks not working

+100000000 here. 1. Apparently someone's already keeping track on what perks are working or not, you can check them out here: http://www.bannerlordperks.com/perk 2. I don't mind an early access game having lots (even a majority) of features not working or implemented, after all, I voluntarily...
  2. In Progress Not a crash, opponent stuck at thinking at board game, unable to forfeit or exit the game

Sorry for the late reply: I had to close and restart the game. I've waited 10min, and the AI didn't move. The ESC button is also disabled, so I can't open the game menu to exit. Tab also doesn't work, actually no keyboard button works (or does sth) at all. Freeze so far has only occured with...
  3. Unsolved Constructive critique: Gameplay

I have posted about 2-3 things before, but will not again. Anything posted here will not be repeated (promise!). About me (no bragging or anything implied): I'm a teacher in my 30s, who's also into game designs for board games and rpgs. I don't have the time and money to help testing out...
  4. In Progress [e1.1.0] Tablut Opponent Won't Move

Tablut still freezes, has happened around 3 times, exactly as in the first post, each time in a different town. Guess: This is completely unrelated to the location. It must be a complicated board situation that the ai can't handle. Solution suggestion: Give the AI a timer and make it forfeit...
  5. Need More Info BUG Stillborn baby gives option to name child on click ----> crash

Title says it all. Wife gave born to stillborn child. On click, I get an option to name the child, then the game will crash. This bug was reported by someone earlier in early April, but it didn't seem to have been noticed, so I'm reposting it. Version: e1.4.1 hotfix 05/06/20 Installed...
  6. In Progress Map error: Onira, siege map

Two issues encountered: 1. Siege ladder on the right wing: AI (pathfinding?) has trouble climbing the 2 ladders (will mob around one of them, without climbing, true no matter whether there are defenders on the wall or not). 2. Invisible roadblock - I can freely walk in one direction (as in the...
  7. In Progress Map error: Steppe Bandit Hideout - two stairs have moving obstacles

Steppe Bandit Hideout: two map errors (in 4 separate started campaigns the same), walking blocks affects companions and bandits as well Stairs - Walking block near last step (guess: potruding wooden bar) Stairs - Invisible walking block in the middle Version: e1.4.1 hotfix 05/06/20...
  8. In Progress Bug e1.4.1 hotfix - Deliver Herd (steppe horses), horses in inventory not recognized

Errh, sorry, already saved over them...I'll see if I can somehow post them the next time I run into a bug.
  9. In Progress Bug? Oversight? Design? Sturgian towns + villages don't have Sturgian Trotters

Summary: Never consciously noticed it, but just yesterday got quest to provide lords with Sturgian trotters. Went through all Sturgian towns and most villages ---> No Sturgian trotters to be found (Sturgian Warhorses are there). In an older campaign (2 weeks ago), this was also the case. I...
  10. In Progress Bug e1.4.1 hotfix - Deliver Herd (steppe horses), horses in inventory not recognized

This MUST be a new bug, since I've done several "Deliver Herd" quests before, incl horses. Summary: SP, independent, non-merc, Khuzait culture, Quest from Khuzait village ---> deliver to Khuzait town. New game since latest update, clan tier 2, 4/4 companions Arrived (Balthakhand), have 27...
  11. Unsolved Perk "Ruler" does nothing

+1 Also, stewardship perks "party size +2 per fief" and "party size +5 per fief" is not working either. not sure if the other perks work...might be possible the entire branch's perks don't work. Also, is it possible to somewhere add which fudging version I'm playing? I run the game through...
  12. You should remain in the castle/settlements after successful siege!

+1 Come on people, more +1s?
  13. Horse prices 1.4.2

It is? In my game Khuzaits are getting clobbered (and I didn't even get involved)....I guess the price of 250-260 per steppe horse will ensure they'll never recover. Not sure I like the "use horse to upgrade" troops mechanic. As concept it's nice, but the reality is a lot of balancing issues...
  14. Tournament reward consistency.

+1000000 Been with 4 different mains, 2 warrior ones, 2 non-warrior ones...always realistic difficulty. More than 100 tournaments done. Reward: Have only been getting mediocre ones, with helmets being the most common. But hey, at least you can still sell it. Betting: Yes, it's a joke. Why is...
  15. Unsolved Infinite Dialogue Loop after successful convince to defect during village raid 1.4.1 Main Branch

Summary: Another dialogue loop. How to Reproduce: Mercenary. Convince an attacking lord to make peace, while sieging town. Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Akkalat (probably unrelated) Version: e1.4.2 05/06/20 Installed community-made modifications: none Computer Specs: Acer Predator...