Recent content by Zeyden 狼

1. Zeyden 狼

EU Native Duel Completed 1 Handed Champion Duel Tournament | 26.05

I'm going to cancel the tournament, for the simple reason that there are not enough players, I didn't expect many because I know that there are not many players at the moment on native, but it's in my opinion too few to make a good tournament, sorry
  2. Zeyden 狼

I am sorry to announce that I am moving the tournament to September 26th, if some of you can't make it, please let me know
  3. Zeyden 狼

Hello, I would like to make a duel tournament which will take place during the evening of September 26. This format is inspired by the duel tournaments on Napoleonic Wars, I aspire to do the same thing on this module. 1. All participants to respect each other. Slaying/Banning will be...
  4. Zeyden 狼

Tour 2

Zeyden 5 - 0 Clickenforce
  5. Zeyden 狼

Gladiator | FR/EU

6. Zeyden 狼

New to forums

Welcome  :party:
  7. Zeyden 狼

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas  :party:
  8. Zeyden 狼

Native Completed [ESSC III] 2x2 - Tournament over! - Congratulations to Gibby & Arni

Since my mate is absent for the moment, I ask for an extension until Wednesday
  9. Zeyden 狼

[WBMM] Unban Appeals

LaPache said:
    Zeyden said:
    Your nickname: Zeyden_III
    Server & Time (if possible): I dont know
    A short description of the situation: Since you've only heard one side of the story, I'd like to share my version: There had been a little conflict between Coco_Ayala & Dzwika_Szatana nothing serious and everything was forgettable, but in the next game knowing that Coco_Ayala was my friend Dzwika_Szatana took my Scimitar when i dropped him a shield i told him to stop this and he answered me "stfu":
    1573734804-stfu.png
    that made me very angry so i teamkilled him, I find it funny that he made a report for something I had forgotten, while he himself insults the players just because they are "French and bad":
    1573734388-french-dog-1.png

For how long were you banned?: 5 hours
    Who banned you?: idk
    What rules did you break?: teamkilling
    Why should we unban you?: Im sorry for the tk, I reacted like a kid, but as I just proved it he started first, so if you don't want to unban me I would also like him to be banned for what he did, I tk I made a mistake but he made a mistake too for provoking me to tk despite my warnings
    Dziwka_Szatana has been warned for insulting and constant toxic behaviour. You were however teamkilling Dziwka_Szatana multiple times on even different maps. In that case the punishment will stay because it wasn't just one incident but multiple and this is only a short ban anyway.
    yeah its ok for the ban, but to clarify, everytime i tked him it was that there was a reason,i told you most of the story, but you if you look in the log, you'll see that he started to insult me on the first map
  10. Zeyden 狼

[WBMM] Unban Appeals

Your nickname: Zeyden_III
    Server & Time (if possible): I dont know
    A short description of the situation: Since you've only heard one side of the story, I'd like to share my version: There had been a little conflict between Coco_Ayala & Dzwika_Szatana nothing serious and everything was forgettable, but in the next game knowing that Coco_Ayala was my friend Dzwika_Szatana took my Scimitar when i dropped him a shield i told him to stop this and he answered me "stfu":
    1573734804-stfu.png
    that made me very angry so i teamkilled him, I find it funny that he made a report for something I had forgotten, while he himself insults the players just because they are "French and bad":
    1573734388-french-dog-1.png

For how long were you banned?: 5 hours
    Who banned you?: idk
    What rules did you break?: teamkilling
    Why should we unban you?: Im sorry for the tk, I reacted like a kid, but as I just proved it he started first, so if you don't want to unban me I would also like him to be banned for what he did, I tk I made a mistake but he made a mistake too for provoking me to tk despite my warnings
  11. Zeyden 狼

Native Completed [ESSC III] 2x2 - Tournament over! - Congratulations to Gibby & Arni

We will do Zeyden & Tiberias Vs Tobi & Bloody_Death monday
  12. Zeyden 狼

Zeyden & Tibérias 20-10 Dream0 & Pilgrim, gfs
  13. Zeyden 狼

Zeyden & Tibérias 20-7 Alyss & Cow, gfs
Top Bottom