New to forums

Users who are viewing this thread

-Floki-

Recruit
Good day everyone,

As said on the subject I am new to forums, but i have been playing M&B Warband for more than 500 hours. I would like to take my single player experience into multiplayer experience.

With that being said, I am looking for a good clan or guild who are active enough with daily events.  :grin: I dont know if I can post here or somewhere else sorry in advance.

I do also have Viking conquest dlc so yeah if your clan/guild is active please do help me out and comment down how I can contact you and your mates ! Peace !

When it comes to multiplayers, it really depends what you are looking for. We still have a pretty decent competitive community - tho its size is obviously dwindling with the years - so if you are interested in playing some small (8 players versus players) and intense matches in a competitive / try-hard atmosphere, you can try asking around clans such as DoF, MoB or other. It's not guaranteed that they will give you playtime if you are pretty inexperienced but they do welcome new players as far as I know. (MoB I’m 100% sure, DoF you should ask them directly). There might be some other clans you could ask but I'm not too familiar with them.

If you are simply looking to play Warband with other people, there are some large clans who play on public servers (mostly siege nowadays) on a daily basis, do fun events and trainings. That's a good way into the multiplayer experience if you really only played single player so far, so that you learn everything at your pace. When it comes to these clans, I know MoB is also recruiting (that's the clan I'm currently in) but there are also many other clans which would gladly welcome you if you get in touch with them.

Anyhow, welcome on the forums!

Back
Top Bottom