Recent content by zerck

1. my pc automatically got rebooted when starting M and B?!

check the directX version. install the newest one.
  2. Hangi baþlangýç karakteriyle baþlamayý tercih ediyorsunuz...

Re-HaSh said:
    Seçimim herzaman hunter'dan yana....
    Ah bide şu oyunu banka hesabı ile alabilsek de oyunu gönül rahatlığı ile oynayabilsek.
    alabiliyosun ama bunu daha 1 milyon kere anlatmak gerekiyo insanlara sanırım. paypal account al ordan öde işte. 2-3 dolar farkta öldürmes seni.
  3. Trivium are the next Metallica

there is no more a metallica. they are dead for me for long and there won't be another.
  4. ~The Hundred Years War Mod (v4.0) for M&B 0.751~ (former thread)

i hope you fix the shiny problem before making other changes to the mod.
    disabling dynamic lightning reduces graphic quality.
  5. ~The Hundred Years War Mod (v4.0) for M&B 0.751~ (former thread)

can you make armours and clothers a little dirty? also blue colour of french armours could be reworked. french soldiers look as if they all are kings.
  6. ~The Hundred Years War Mod (v4.0) for M&B 0.751~ (former thread)

great mode. i hope you fix shiny thing so that we don't need to turn off anything.
  7. pre-battlemap

also i think in short the run it could be made that you can select which units are deployed in battle.
    i hate it when i have lots of knights but only one of them entering battle.
  8. stop this unrealism

and it's the realism makes this kind of games different from mario.
    i can play mario if want to play unrealistic.
    anyway if you are so intmidated of my suggestion. i don't care.
  9. Realistic or well... Unrealistic?

i have never selected unrealistic.i also never join tournaments to earn money. game is easy enough. you don't die.
  10. stop this unrealism

reworking the blunt damage does not make the game less playable.
  11. stop this unrealism

Manitas said:
    it must be only when you hit head. not leg or torso.
    It's possible to kill by hitting torso with a blunt weapon. Ex: liver can be damaged, ribbs can be crushed so sharp fragments of bone can pierce lungs etc.
    i mean making unconcious. blunt weapons must only make units go unconcious when hit head.
  12. stop this unrealism

Blunt weapons DOES kill. but you can't kill a man with a mace in this game. instead of this there must be a percentage chance to make units go unconcious when you hit them with blunt weapons. and it must be only when you hit head. not leg or torso. you have mace in you hand attack a swadian...
  13. yeni patch ve dezavantajları

rommedahl said:
    ya yeni patch gelirken beraberinde chok kötü dezavantajlar getirmiş...........mesela turnuvalarda para kazanmaya çalışıyorsak eskiden 200 kolabilirken şimdi en fazla 30 koyabiliyoruz....bu da para kazanmayı oldukça zorlaştırıyor. bence yeni patchte bu değiştirilmeli.
    valla yeni patchi tam oynamadan yazmışsın buraya. eğer dikkat edersen oyundaki tüm para sisteminin değiştirildiğini görürsün. yani artık daha az para kazanılıyo ama herşey daha ucuz.
  14. pre-battlemap

-if you've played games like Legion and chairots of war you know what i mean- before battle starts there could be a strategy map where you select your units starting positions,formations and tactics.
  15. serious bug and other bugs.

1. (the serious bug) if you have marnid in your party no matter how much point you have in Trainer skill you can't give exp to your units but marnid do. exaple = you have 2 point in trainer and marnid has 1 everyday everyparty member gains 4 exp instead of 10 point. 2. The 'Travelling to' bug =...
Back
Top Bottom