Recent content by xBamfo

1. xBamfo

Does Melancholic calm down?

Hello, I am new to Viking Conquest and was giving the campaign story mode a try. I really enjoyed the idea of choosing a personality for the character I was playing and creating more of an identity than in most M&B games. The character I ended up making is a Norse Shaman with the priest...
  2. xBamfo

Want to learn how to modify companion's bickering.

Sweet. Just found it now. Thanks for the tip and I'm glad that worked~. Hopefully the guys won't bug me toooo much outside of battles, as Tweak MB seemed to have trouble turning off that Personality Conflicts. I'm using 3.0 instead of the 3.1 beta.

But I'll check that box and see about stopping at least 70% of their complaints xD. Which you know is always after battles. Every... single... battle.

Anyways. Thanks a bunch~.
  3. xBamfo

I was able to find the option where it stops them from leaving, but the constant whining gets extremely tiresome. My main point is that I would like the school children to shut up xD.

Anyone know how I can modify it to make them stop coming to me after every battle for their complaints?
  4. xBamfo

Hello. Loving the mod so far, but I was wondering where I could modify in the simple_triggers file to make companion's never have arguments with each other. I know it can be maybe a little 'overpowered' to have all the companions that I like, but I would much prefer that to having to pick and...
  5. xBamfo

Comments: 3.0 Released

Finally, a Samurai mod that is amazing and hasn't been abandoned for 6 months ^_^.
    Very nice work and I can't wait to see how much this will become. But I would like to ask for one thing that is very annoying with all Mount and Blade modules (including native.)

When you are making a character and have to make all the choices that effect your stats and skills, it is impossible to tell what bonuses/drawbacks you get from each one.
    Can I possibly get a guide as to what each choice raises/lowers. Or even in future versions, put on in the character selection screen what the choices do in parenthesis?
    Example: You father was a low-rank samurai (+1 str, +1 power attack)
  6. xBamfo

[M&B][S] H.O.T.D. (ZOMBIE MOD) Version 1.2 Out, Download Today

xPearse said:
    xBamfo said:
    LOL This made my day ^_^
    I support this project and will give anything that I possibly can... which isn't much... but whatever.
    Zombie Warband... Ecchi edition XD.

Don't expect anything like that in the mod.

Here is one of the other new scenes that im doing to fill in for more villages and such, it's the Shinjuku Police Koban.

Aw... no ecchi edition...
    Oh well, still seems quite fun and it still made my day. Only reason I haven't downloaded yet is because of starting college classes yesterday. I will download this during the weekend and try it out.

But I can still have a bunch of schoolgirls following me around right? I mean, my choice for the units XD.
  7. xBamfo

Confusion about Knighthood Orders

Thanks for those who took the time to answer my questions and give me extra options ^_^. I will enjoy making my own new knight order for my personal juggernaut force.
    One last question though... is there a way to unbind myself from a knighthood order? Because I am already part of the immortals and wish to not have to restart my game. An in-game solution would be preferable, but I won't shy away from going into a save file and editing the data, as long as I know what line to change and what to change it to.
  8. xBamfo

Alright. Thank you for clearing a large portion of my question. The Knighthoods that are already in place cannot be changed much besides minor upgrades. But the equipment and such will not change.
    One last bit still remains a bit of a mystery to me though.
    Am I allowed to create a new order entirely?
    My main reason is because I want to make a force similar to the Spartans. An unbreakable, heavily armored infantry shield force with good throwing, polearm, and sword use. And while the Immortals seem to come close to what I want, they are not exactly what I would like to personally create.
  9. xBamfo

[M&B][S] H.O.T.D. (ZOMBIE MOD) Version 1.2 Out, Download Today

LOL This made my day ^_^
    I support this project and will give anything that I possibly can... which isn't much... but whatever.
    Zombie Warband... Ecchi edition XD.
  10. xBamfo

I am finding a lot of the wiki and strategy sites being very unclear about this, and I would like to end my confusion... and know whether or not I am about to restart my game x_x. Ok, so I have just recently joined the Empire Immortals and unfortunately saved over my file from BEFORE I joined...
  11. xBamfo

Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

Ok this mod is cheap but could be convenient XD.
    I basically would like a mod that makes it so ally armies (such as when you join in a siege with the king) appear before your troops. And I mean don't even spawn my troops until my allies' armies are wiped out. This way I can conserve my troops and mostly only have to worry about the other commander's random nobodies dying.
    If it would be at all possible, I would like other named adventurers (that lvl and stuff), to spawn as normal. If that step is too difficult, then I am fine to live without.
  12. xBamfo

I screwed up. I know what the problem is... I don't know how to fix it.

Thank you to everyone who has responded to this forum... especially those who posted constructive advice for me to follow, along with access to the missing files. I have to apologize for any rude remarks towards other forum posters, this is mainly due to my frustration with the current issue. I would also like to personally thank Armie_knock and phantom96 for supplying the much appreciated files. I'm sorry that I wasn't able to respond immediately since I was preoccupied with personal matters over the most recent days.

I look forward to posting more than just questions in the future, and I wish everyone an excellent summer.

Best regards,
    xBamfo
  13. xBamfo

Where the hell did you come up with the Lolicon assumption? Either way, yes, I know that I can't backtrack without the original file. That is why I am asking if anyone can send me an unmodified Item_Kind1 for Warband v 1.153.
  14. xBamfo

I don't need a fricken lecture. I want the file. Please don't post stuff that is of no use to me.
  15. xBamfo

I downloaded a mod that replaced the Item_Kind1 file. Just that one, no others. It screwed up my game because obviously the mod creator did more than what he said the mod would do, and he messed up my settings. I just want to get the original Warband Item_Kind1 file without having to reinstall...
Back
Top Bottom