Recent content by WolfsSpirit

1. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Sky Warden said:
    WolfsSpirit said:
    ok this is rediculous , why does it take 24 hours to download the mod ?  :sad:
    Any other mod is downloaded within a minute if not less.. only this mod takes at least 24 hours

Found it on megagames , but megagames is blocked by firefox  :shock:

Get it on moddb. It's been working fine so far. Link on the first page.
    That's the problem , i got it through moddb and that's why it's so slow , i managed to get it through megagames somehow , thx anyway
  2. Ideas & Suggestions

Can we have a Battlefield - mini map back?
    eventual be able to turn it on/off , because it annoys the hell out of me when i walk and got no clue where the enemies are, or at least how far they are.
    ( i know u can see where they are if you look at soldiers.. they look always the way enemies are.. but still....)
  3. Bug Reporting HQ

lolitablue said:
    Hi

I don't see any post about this bug so I show it!

"Script Error 1608:Invalid Party ID: -1; LINE NO: 52;
    At Simple trigger no: 57.
    At Simple trigger no: 57.

What do you think about it?

Thank you.

I get them too , i dont think its game breaking ,at least i don't notice it, so i just let it go.. i get those type of messages a lot
  4. Download Link

Thanks  :smile:
  5. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

ok this is rediculous , why does it take 24 hours to download the mod ?  :sad:
    Any other mod is downloaded within a minute if not less.. only this mod takes at least 24 hours

Found it on megagames , but megagames is blocked by firefox  :shock:
  6. [NEW RELEASE SEPTEMBER 13 V1.2]Blue Blood - Description and Downloads

download page blocked by firefox , unable to download
    Maybe release it on steam ?
  7. Bug Reporting HQ

Raised colony
    Build 12 shacks and i cannot put the population in it , so i am stuck with 10 peasants following me now .. latest version.
    keep telling me 0/0 population
    Any way to fix this..? so i do not have to start a new game to get rid of the peasants
    I noticed this bug goes on for quite some versions already.. isn't it time to fix it?

Build well .. each well add 5 population , however screen is littered with error messages now... god i gotto start a whole new game now .. if i knew upfront :sad:
  8. Bug Reporting HQ

When you alt-tab out of game , the video driver crashes (AMD) , nowadays it does recover automatically .. still it can't be a good thing.

Also the game lacks a bit bandits , especially small groups at the start.. i started playing and with a few bucks i got like 7 recruits max.. but all bandits are groups of 20+ , making it impossible to get some money to expand .
    I am aware that the game should not be easy , but it's not right to have to travel up and down searching for weeks without a single battle.

The town quests only deal with attacking bandits , no other quests available,Not even a get me some cows quests.

When you approach a town that has bandits in it and you decide to free the town of bandits.. you have only a group of max about 6-7 troups with you.. all scattered through town . meaning you have to single handed wipe out 20-30 bandits with your main character , because the rest will die since they spawn all over town and often in middle of bandit group.
    There is no way to gather your troups at one place since they will be all stuck in corners somewhere.
    Where is the rest of my army ? , i had like 50 troups and i only attack with like 7 against 30 bandits.

Also from the Q&A taken:
    Does the game have gunpowder items/units?
    Sure. They're not available straight from start, but firearms, bullets and advanced outfits will appear when one nation reaches respectively Stage III or VI.

They are available at start , i often see the shopkeeper selling a gun , but no ammo(yet)

Back
Top Bottom