Recent content by WereCat88

1. Perisno 0.9 - The Main Thread (HF6 - February 04, 2019, 08:10:15 PM)

So i dont know if its intentional but ive got some issues with village quests, i ask the elder for a quest, he doesn't give me one, i ask again, i get the training quest, after that, no quests, nowhere, at all, like 5 months later another one, this time again after double checking the elder for quests, train the peasants, and no other quests in any village in the whole realm for god knows how long, i recently got a cattle fetching quest, on the first try of asking the elder might i add, and no quests after that.

I tried using TweakMB but it doesn't work on perisno quests, anyone know how i can modify the quest timers?

Edit: Actually, if possible could i replace the village elder quest scripts with the ones from PoP? I really liked the village quests in that mod
  2. Discussion + Suggestions

Very good and in-depth analyzation of the highelf sword, i found out i actually have a problem with a particular type of zann troop when using this sword, the ones with the full or half moons, they often stand behind eachother, and spam me with stabs because of their weapon's reach, and they manage to do 30 damage with each stab, even tough i have 80 body armor.

The reach is many times an advantage, i can sit at the side of the stairs that go up the wall and just poke heads and do 300 damage in one stab but sometimes its very hard to use because of the lag and the stagger when hitting terrain or friendly troops.

Also my army is deserting me and i need to know which troops give that "Inspirational Troops" morale boost.
  3. Discussion + Suggestions

Which troops give the inspirational troop morale boost?

Also i have a Balanced Highelf sword i got off a mystic merchant, it's got awesome stats 59 in swing, 99 swing speed, 160 reach, but very often the attack is blocked by terrain or walls because of its reach, and you can barely swing it on stairs, i have no idea why, are there any viable replacements?

Also about the Nisaynian's Legacy sword, is there a cap for how much swing damage it can get with time?
  4. Discussion + Suggestions

I defeated the horde of Khergit twice now but it didn't count because allies helped, is it intentional?

The first time it had 500 troops and i defeated it with an other Elintorian lord, the second time it had 1000 troops and with the garrison of Elisnore i defeated their siege and completely wiped out their army.

5. Discussion + Suggestions

I did the dueller quest but the weapon enthusiast isn't in Forde anymore so i cant finish it.

Also a suggestion, when asking the traveller "what's new" and he tells you that an adventurer has a quest for you it would be nice if he would also tell you the location, as it gets annoying searching the taverns for the right adventurer.
  6. Discussion + Suggestions

Leonion said:
    1) If you can't find Duke Throthradien, it means he switched to some other faction and bears a different title. Search other factions.
    2) Shi Jin is a regular companion. And just like any regular companion, he can be found in taverns.
    3) Mercenary Nihonians are mercs. And just like all the mercs, they can be found in taverns.

There is already enough data in the game (reference materials for troops, notes for lords) and on Perisno wikia to find them all.

Look like Throthradien is now a Zann General and my faction is at war with the Zann, so will i be able to ask him about the painting?
    Also thanks for telling where to look for Shi Jin and the Nihonian Mercs, i really couldn't figure it out.

Also i didn't know there was a Perisno wikia so thanks again.
  7. Discussion + Suggestions

Other questions: -who is Duke Throthradien and where do i find him, i searched for him in the character list and tried asking other lords but his name isn't there, it's for the missing portrait quest given by Princess Linthradil.
                              -where do i find Shi Jin.
                              -where do i find Mercenary Nihonians.

Suggestion: put some hints in the quest description, like location, or where to look for things.
  8. Perisno Mod Bug Reports

I have some problems with the UI, in the faction relations menu you can't see all the factions horizontally, is there supposed to be a horizontal slider?
  9. Discussion + Suggestions

I have trouble finding out where the jungles of Aroulo Denka is, there is the Aroulo Ojibwakan faction where i searched but i didn't find anything, if its the 2 islands near the Aurolo faction i can't get there.

EDIT:I used cheats to go to the two islands but i didn't find anything, how do you complete this quest, can you?
  10. Discussion + Suggestions

Leonion said:
    Use standard "find an item" in Native cheat menu.
    Google will help you with details.

Thanks.
  11. Discussion + Suggestions

I accidentaly sold the book from the dueller quest and i can't find it and get a new one, is there any way i can get one? (edtiting files, commands) In the future you (dev/s) could make it so you can buy it from the schollar who gave it to you for money if you lose it.
  12. Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Bug with training guy when in the dueller quest and defeated all the practice enemies, when you choose to fight his men instead of fighting the 3 of them you just get switched to practice and fight enemies, so you really can't finish the quest.
  13. Perisno Version 0.81 - The Main Thread (HF0.811 - March 11, 2017, 10:37:18 AM)

Leonion said:
    BTW, to everyone who cannot find weapons enthusiast (for dueller quest) - delete PBOD, installing the PBODless version of the last hotfix.

I found the dueller quest guy but i can't finish it because when i go and fight the trainer's men it just makes me fight ace fighters in practice... for ever.
    Is it fixed with the latest hotfix?
Back
Top Bottom