Recent content by vadermath

1. Rate the personality of the person above you! v. II

Dear god still here :eek:
  2. What pissed you off today? v. VI

Shatari said:
    Yeah, family drama is always painful. My grandfather isn't long for the world, and I'm dreading having to attend the funeral. We already know that my Aunt has rewritten the will to give her anything that she hasn't already stolen, so it's going to be nothing but suffering all around.
    This is interesting to me, because I thought for the longest time that inheritance fraud and squabbling was a specifically Balkan thing.
  3. Rate the personality of the person above you! v. II

Jealous of the fact that he's still playing games and I'm basically not, but otherwise one cool mother****er :razz:
  4. What hurt you today?

We're all fags here
  5. What hurt you today?

Amontadillo? said:

See, there's an honest man with a lasting name  :grin:
  6. What hurt you today?

Tiberius old chap, you just cost me two minutes of forum research with that obnoxious name, as did Dryvus - EVERYONE STOP CHANGING IMMEDIATELY
  7. What made you laugh today - Fifth Edition

I check in after basically a decade, and Magorian is *still* debating with religious zealots :lol:
  8. What hurt you today?

That still hasn't been proven, no cat corpse was found on the premises  :lol:
  9. What hurt you today?

Shatari said:
    Through a combination of bad luck and people not bothering to show up when they're supposed to, I had a load of restock for my Ebay store and 80 bales of hay both show up on the same day. It's 3am and I only just finished with my non-chores. Everything else is going to have to wait until daylight. Adding injury to injury, while I was covering up the hay I manage to put a big old gash in my hand via an old nail. All told, it's just been a fine day for me. :dead:

Well, at least this answers my question on whether you're still tending to goats  :razz:
  10. What made you happy today?

In Serbia SW comes out tomorrow at midnight ?
  11. What made you happy today?

THE NEW STAR WARS MOVIE TOMORROW
  12. What made you happy today?

Now my training is complete
  13. What made you happy today?

Found out I aced my econ exam
Back
Top Bottom