Recent content by Urgnot

1. Urgnot

Dejure Craft - Minecraft RP-PVP Factions Server

What's the Role Play setting/theme?
    There are multiple factions on the server with their own themes / culture / in-game religion. Eg. Dwarves, Undead, Chinese, Japanese etc
  2. Urgnot

Dejure Craft - Minecraft RP-PVP Factions Server

Dejure Craft RP-PVP Factions Server Dejure Craft is an RP-PVP Factions plug-in server with a heavy focus on RP-Faction creation. You and your friends can join today! Create your own faction, claim your land, mark out your borders and defend them from others. You can make allies with diplomacy...
  3. Urgnot

Bannerlord Online mod

Games not even "finished" yet and modders already implementing things that the developers said they couldn't. LOL.
  4. Urgnot

the multiplayer in this game is dead and i dont think it will ever take off after the complete shambles of taleworlds handling of the games release.
  5. Urgnot

Duel Server Information

a 30 slot server costs around ~10 euros/month, pretty sure they will open more if they see it is full all the time

I'm pretty sure they can afford more than just one € 10 server a month lol.
  6. Urgnot

Duel Server Information

You need more than just one duel server with 30 slots but I guess it's a moderating issue as to why there is not more?
  7. Urgnot

MP Skirmish Cav / Archer Spam = Broken and demoralising

As a long term mount & blade player I have seen lots of different tactics over the years playing the game. I feel in Bannerlord at the moment that in Skirmish that Cavalry and Archer spamming is too powerful and must be addressed. 6 people going heavy cavalry will win the match against anything...
  8. Urgnot

MBMC Community thread (Minecraft Server)

Sir Hitson Winsler said:

I'm sorry, did you say "Praise be to the Moat"? Because you will be.
  9. Urgnot

Jj6D8lZ.png

So it's been some time since the last post here in this thread - But I'm bumping it to bring attention to any of the old MC'ers from back in the day or any new fellows that fancy joining in. We've set up shop in a new forum and server but still the same community - check it out. Factions PvP as always.

Forum Link: http://m-cw.enjin.com/home​

The Moat Provides.
  10. Urgnot

The server is still strong and North Korea is still the top dog. If anyone is interested TW'ers are welcome. The Moat Provides.

qx1Vu0r.jpg
  11. Urgnot

Yes we are still very much active.
  12. Urgnot

Yes it is. They claimed the area around the shop.
  13. Urgnot

Update the map Tib. Also, Rhuuuzzuuuuzzzuuuu.
  14. Urgnot

North Korea is set up once again on the server. TW'ers welcome.
  15. Urgnot

What be on yer mind?

Pillock said:
    I don't know precisely when I became a Grammar Nazi, but somewhere along the line I started to love stomping on little pricks with more hormones than words in their vocabulary.

You seem to live up to your name.
Back
Top Bottom