Recent content by TheLordDschingisKahn

1. TheLordDschingisKahn

How to invade Russia?

Well..If it were me.I would make alliances with those who dislike Russia most.Hatred can often be a great morale boost.The more rage the better frankly.Unfortunatley,it can also cloud minds..Hmm..Gather those who hate russia,and then have some who are more non-involved spear head the operation.Seat the U.S. and U.N. at the head of the serpent,and use other countries as actual forces.Now,I won't lie,it will take many countries combined to beat Russia,they have a knack for not giving up.  :lol: I think that if they were surrounded (The Russians) on all possible fronts,then a combined army could slowly take over pockets of land.Target large infrastructure and slide your way in.For instance,have china and other Asian forces attack a stretch of land close to Asia,and then take western europe and invade the stalingrad area and creep inward,Japan being anisland can just fly some planes around,do recon.If Russia goes to rally in the east,rather than following them all the way through,move slowly,take the time to control civilian populated areas.If needed,conscript civilians to the armys of allies.I do not know how one would go about conquering Russia.They are formidable opponents,and I would much rather not test their battlefield strengths.  :grin: Do not worry Russia.Atleast one Canadian will have your back,haha.  :cool: Brothers in frost bitten freedom eh? hahaha
  2. TheLordDschingisKahn

Old thread (locked)

Jesus christ.I havent been on here since...A long time ago.Lol.How's the mod coming along?I havent been around to check on development.  :cry: I'm sure it will be grand  :razz:
  3. TheLordDschingisKahn

Poll: Which factions would you like to see included in the next mod?

WellEverybody voted based on personal preference.So it was bound to end up one way or another slightly out of somebodys likes.Buuut,there are 5 Amazing factions in this mod.I personally voted Moors,but I would have voted Ayyubid aswell,if I had noticed that we could vote for more than one  :oops: Ah well...Perhaps next time around eh?  :mrgreen: I am VERY content with this mod.It has a certain level of excitement,mixed in with my historical preferences.I love learning about places other than that where i've been,so this has (for the most part,although i've been much more into slicing stuff...) boosted a tad of my knowledge on this area of history.Thanks a ton!  :wink:
  4. TheLordDschingisKahn

Old thread (locked)

Bah  :shock: What westerns have you been watching? Lol. By the way,if you look into it...It's the amerians that were scaping indians.Not the other way around.They used to go out,scalp a native,bring it back to the mayor/dude in charge and he'd be paid for it.However,people were smart.Started taking the hair from other people,no matter their colour.Aslong as it seemed indian.Then the govt. changed the law,so that you had to bring it back with "A bit of red skin" on it.Thats where "Red skin" comes from.It's offensive.And bring back alot of old demons...But i'm glad to have brought it up  :grin: Hopefully,you will now see the EVILS of the american settles/cavalry.Especially that peckerwood Custer. :wink: Only reason I brought this up,and made this post so long is because i'm part Navajo,so I figured I should clear somethings up  about the situation. :wink: Best of luck to the mod and staff!Oh...And...I look forward to slaughtering everything in my path. :smile: I've decided not to pick sides.But rather to be a bandit of epic proportion! (Insert evil laugh here)
  5. TheLordDschingisKahn

Old thread (locked)

Well,what's another 3 months?No biggy.Just check up regularly for updates etc. When it's out,it will certainly be a time for rejoicing...But don't strap on those party hats just yet.  :grin:
  6. TheLordDschingisKahn

Old thread (locked)

You my good sir.Have definet skills in the art of duel...Congrats  :mrgreen:Unfortunatley...Being the little bandito I am...I have left you a very nice surprise...And no,I did not just releave myself in the event of getting shot in the face...Although that's a good reason too. :mrgreen:
  7. TheLordDschingisKahn

Old thread (locked)

Ahhh,well if it isn't the infamous captain John Mckay! You have dishonoured my family,and thus I challenge you to a duel of fisticuffs!
    " !Viva Mexico!Revólucion de Mexico! " Followed by a swift slap to the face by means of glove... :lol:  :grin:
  8. TheLordDschingisKahn

Mount&Blade Version 1.011 is ready

Woooooooo!The system is out?!?!Hello mods  :lol: teehee! All the beautiful mods(1866 mainly)are finally coming to reality!VIVA LA REVOLUCION!  :wink: Anyone else ready to get absolutely absorbed into mount & blade?
  9. TheLordDschingisKahn

Old thread (locked)

Scalping would indeed be amazing an dunique  :grin:
    As for Mexican banditos...Prepare to be shot in the face by my Apache warriors  :twisted:
    Then again...Does sound appealing..Then I could re-enact the Zappatista movement  :shock:
    Sweet deal..... :grin: I really do hope this mod pulls through.All we have to do is wait for the system to come out.
    Only time will tell.  :wink: But in the meantime...Let's start a discussion  :grin: Who would win in a full on fight(Every vassal available to that faction) Apache vs. Mexican Banditos. I think it would be pretty even.How about you?
  10. TheLordDschingisKahn

(TK) Hegemony: Timeless Kingdoms

Not meaning to be a bother,but,might I also be an Npc?For the Shahir Sultanate?I completely understand if you're too busy,or have no room.Just thought i'd ask.  :wink:
  11. TheLordDschingisKahn

Old thread (locked)

AHHHHH! No,no,no,no,NO!Think happy thoughts! :sad: We need to have atleast some amount of faith that the system will come through.Alot of modders are counting on it,and the community is absolutely dying to get it.If it stops here,who knows how long it will take for this great game to go right back where it started?This is surprisingly a very serious component to the growth and development of not only the game,but the community itself.
  12. TheLordDschingisKahn

Name of towns for Sultanate faction:
    Dikelya
    Lapta
    Haspolat
    Zodya
    Ahna

:grin: I think these would be nice names for  some of the villages/towns.
  13. TheLordDschingisKahn

Old thread (locked)

Yes,I do realise that.If there is no 1.3 system,there can be no 1866  :sad: However I was only pointing out what may be a reality..A very sad,and harsh and heart breaking possibility.Luckily,we all know that we the community,have rarely (if ever) been dissapointed with Mount&Blade.Just a little while longer.
  14. TheLordDschingisKahn

Old thread (locked)

You don't know how hard I just laughed at your post  :grin: But on a more serious note...Is it possible that it may NEVER be released?Or perhaps it will simply take a few more weeks?Frankly,I would be fine with a few more weeks.Pay-check comes in soon anyways.Hahaha...Still can't get over that though.Gaminglife... :lol:
  15. TheLordDschingisKahn

I can't wait to bring the Sultante lands glory! "Death to those who pretend my throne;The lands abroad shallst become my own"  :mrgreen: A little something I made as a slogan,for the vast empire that will surely come.  :wink: I wonder how effective the cavalry will be however against the Southern Dynasty...Hmm...I will blend the two together!  :grin: "The Sul-terracotta Army"  :lol: Time to Unite what reminds me of Qin,and Sultanate as one.
Back
Top Bottom