Recent content by Terces

1. Beta-branch naming

Hi, I really appreciate the hard work and constant effort put forth by the developers who have been very fast in releasing new versions. But I am having a hard time understanding the different naming schemes for the branches. In the e1.1.0 Release Notes it was mentioned that there will be the...
  2. Cd-Key problem 3X5

always double check for typos
    O and 0, 1 and l, i and l often look similiar....same goes for small and capital letters (I once had a k that absolutely looked the same as K)....
  3. Poll to add crouch ( Not a complain topic, I'm actually trying to help ).

I find it funny how it is discussed whether a physically absolutely possible human function should be added not.

I mean...come on! Are you SERIOUS?!
    Musketeers were totally UNABLE to crouch because they had their weapons?

I am actually surprised that this feature wasn't added before (in Warband), because even a Crossbower was able to shoot while crouching, if he tried to hide behind a smaller wall. You want realism?! Think a bit further please! :roll:

[EDIT]
    Oh...and may I remind you that most wars were not 60 vs. 60 (as on servers)? Another big flaw, huh?
  4. Map?

I'm currently trying to make a searchable map...

but it's really hard finding any suitable hosters for such maps. and it appears as if there was absolutely no alternative to the google maps api... :cry:

I'll keep you updated though....
  5. Companion Compatibility

hmm...as it seems companions can have up to 4 unlikes and 3 likes....I'm not too sure about that  :neutral:
  6. Companion Compatibility

*makes a chart*

btw...thanks for the information....
  7. Companion Compatibility

so that's what we got so far....
  8. Just bought With fire and sword from taleworlds.com and...

Can't you just unlock the demo with that....at least it was like that with warband if I remember correctly...
  9. The "It's not a bug, but..." report.

Castles look like towns and some towns like castles....
  10. Fire & Sword Better Than Warband ?

About the "missing features from Warband"-thing:
    Q: Is it the same game that was released in Eastern Europe?
    A: Quote from Mikail Yazbeck: "It was actually released twice over there. The most recent release is this new version of the game that’s been made in the Warband engine(which we’ve since polished even more for the international release). And the first release was inside of the Mount & Blade 1 engine and was released in between M&B 1 and M&B:Warband, but only in Eastern Europe. That older version of course didn’t have all the features that this version has, but was demanded enough for us(and by us I mean Sich Studios/Snowberry along with TaleWorlds) to want to remake it using the Warband engine and bring to an international audience."
    Maybe they just didn't include all the features of the (later released) Warband?

To the topic:
    I definately am disappointed. Simply replacing Crossbows with guns doesn't make sense. It gives the feeling that they somehow just forgot some part of their technology (they still have bows though!).
    Compared to Warband I see this as a small step back. But just a small one: After all it has some nice features I've been missing in Warband: cattle following you, talking directly to the elder and stuff like that. Sure, there are mods, but there will also be mods for this one....
  11. Support

---------------------------
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
    Runtime Error!

Program: ...steam\steamapps\common\mountblade warband\mb_warband.exe

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
    Please contact the application's support team for more information.

OK 

I get this error message directly after the client is done loading the textures and starts loading the settings.

I use Warband 1.134 with the Floris Mod Pack 2.4.
    I used these two downloads:
    http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2420
    http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2419

I extracted them and then placed the music folder and the music.txt into the mods folder overwriting the already existing music.txt. Then I put the whole folder into my warband/modules folder.

Other mods work, as well as native, so the problem appears to be with this mod. Other mods work, but not all. Europe 1200 seems to have the same problem, but only after a few minutes ingame...weird.

If anyone could help?
  12. [Outdated] Bioxx's Map Editor (WIP) Alpha v15b Released (9/1/2011)

This looks very very interesting.

I've been waiting for a map-editor for Warband and I can barely wait any longer  :grin:
Back
Top Bottom